Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Funny How $$$ Solves All For Ol Dre'

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Funny How $$$ Solves All For Ol Dre'

    Hmmm....suddenly, with $16 mil guaranteed, Bly pulled the ol, Washington who?

    Nicely done.

  • #2
    Originally posted by Downhill Runner
    Hmmm....suddenly, with $16 mil guaranteed, Bly pulled the ol, Washington who?

    Nicely done.
    You would too...

    Comment


    • #3
      Yeah no kidding right.

      Everyone's a critic.

      Comment


      • #4
        that was blys complaint..not so much money but rather hed had a more secure job in washington cause they offerd him a 6 year contract...and now that denver stepped up he has nothing to worry about.
        sigpic
        "I'm scared if I stop all at once, the cumulative hangover will literally kill me."

        Comment


        • #5
          NFL is a business. It is what it is. Not just Bly, it's all these players and all other sports. It's a game within a game, sad but true. MetallicA lol

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by JerseyAdam
            NFL is a business. It is what it is. Not just Bly, it's all these players and all other sports. It's a game within a game, sad but true. MetallicA lol

            Hey, I was not making a comment about Dre Bly. If he can get the money, great.

            I just thought it was funny how fast he changed his tune, that's all.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Downhill Runner
              Hey, I was not making a comment about Dre Bly. If he can get the money, great.

              I just thought it was funny how fast he changed his tune, that's all.
              Show me one article that actually says that BLY SAID he wasn't happy.

              Thank you Skywalker for the Marshall sig!
              sigpic

              Thank you Damien and Darrent for the memories. You will never be forgotten!

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Downhill Runner
                Hey, I was not making a comment about Dre Bly. If he can get the money, great.

                I just thought it was funny how fast he changed his tune, that's all.
                if he was still asking for a trade to washington after that contract offer, he'd need an immediate drug test
                sigpic

                Comment


                • #9
                  so we wouldnt sign berry, hayward, pryce, kennedy, anderson, portis or lelie but we spend 16mil guaranteed at one of our most solid positions....glad to see the FO finally got their priorities straight

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Damn anyone that *****es about how BLY ran for the money has either never lived a real day in the real world in their life....or somehow woke up one day with 10+ years passed and no clue how it happened or where the hell they are.

                    It is his job. My job is working at a retail store in my little town. Every freaking day I say how I want to leave and go to Florida, that is really where I want to live.

                    But if my retail store suddenly got rich and offered me big bucks to stay, you can bet your ass I would as when it gets right down to it...there is one thing that drives the world...that is cash and peoples need to have it.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by NuggetFan
                      Damn anyone that *****es about how BLY ran for the money has either never lived a real day in the real world in their life....or somehow woke up one day with 10+ years passed and no clue how it happened or where the hell they are.

                      It is his job. My job is working at a retail store in my little town. Every freaking day I say how I want to leave and go to Florida, that is really where I want to live.

                      But if my retail store suddenly got rich and offered me big bucks to stay, you can bet your ass I would as when it gets right down to it...there is one thing that drives the world...that is cash and peoples need to have it.

                      You missed the point entirely...

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by McKeough
                        Show me one article that actually says that BLY SAID he wasn't happy.

                        Come on, where's there's smoke, there's fire.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Not at all.

                          Your point is suddenly he know longer cares about returning to washington as he now has this new deal worth the bucks.

                          I, you, the man down the street, and Bill Gates will drop everything and go for the best deal out there regardless of what it is they REALLY want.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Don't be a Hipocrit Now

                            sigpic

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by BIG HOUSE
                              so we wouldnt sign berry, hayward, pryce, kennedy, anderson, portis or lelie but we spend 16mil guaranteed at one of our most solid positions....glad to see the FO finally got their priorities straight
                              bert has had 2 season ending injuries and hayward is coming off one... not to mention portis has only had 1 great year in washington and our running game hasnt suffered that much dont foret we traded portis and got a guy named cham who turned our defense around. Anderson had less then 2oo yard rushing and 1 td last year in baltimore...mike bell more then made u for that. Pryce had an amazing year but he wasnt willing to restructure so he had to go otherwise we rolly wouldnt have had any players we signed this offseason.
                              sigpic
                              "I'm scared if I stop all at once, the cumulative hangover will literally kill me."

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X