Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which matchups you looking forward to most?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which matchups you looking forward to most?

Who are you all gearing to watch?

Kansas City, Oakland, San Diego, Jacksonville, Tennessee, Green Bay, Minnesota, Pittsburgh, Houston, Indianapolis, Chicago, Detroit, Buffalo

Jacksonville and Chicago should be a real test of the revamped offense; it will also test Jay's poise under pressure, specially since it's his 2nd year. People underestimate just what Manning accomplished in the Superbowl, because he didn't have necessarily great numbers. He adjusted to all the looks and ploys the defense was trying to confuse him with and wore them down, but probably only a handful of qb's in the league can do that, and not with that much authority.

Indianapolis and San Diego should test Bates defense, and we'll see just how effective Dre Bly makes us. If we can limit San Diego to 21, and the Colts to 24, I'd say we have a good chance of beating them.

I want to see the matchup between Cutler and our receivers. I hope this kid is at least half as good as everyone around here says he is. I can care less who we play.
    SOMEBODY!!! ANYBODY!!!! GIVE ME A MILE HIGH SALUTE!!!!

Comment

For very personal reasons...for me its the Htown game....

Its the closest the broncos come to my hometown....gotta get on the tickets!
      sigpic

Comment

for me?

I cant wait to bring out the broom again for the donky series

Comment

Originally posted by chargers_jersey
          for me?

You aren't getting ready for the "lights out" game in New England??

Comment

Originally posted by nthngd2say
            You aren't getting ready for the "lights out" game in New England??

haha i hope the paties do the lights out dance after the game again.

QUOTE chargers_jersey for me?

uh, whens the last time the chargers actually WON a superbowl?
            sigpic

Comment

humm....

CAn't wait for the matchup against Tennessee. I'm a big Vince Young fan and if the game is in Denver i'll most definitely be there.

I would also love to beat the Colts and to win our first game of the season.
              sigpic

Why did Mc'D get rid of Hillis?

Comment

Titans game is here. Will be great to see VY and Lendale White also.

Comment

I think Pittsburgh plays here, so I'm really looking forward to that. Also Chicago and Jacksonville. I guess any team with a good defense so I can see how we match up. Despite what anyone says, I'm not worried too much about Indy. We stood toe to toe last year and barely lost we didn't have the ball last. Using my "if we played 3 games" rule in my head, I say we would have won 2 out of the 3 times we played them. Just not when it counted. Ok, I will shut up now.

Comment

I'm looking forward to the Colts. No reason in particular. They squeaked by us last year.

Comment

yep.

Originally posted by // / yardo
                      I'm looking forward to the Colts. No reason in particular. They squeaked by us last year.
                      I think most Bronco fans have that game circled on the calender. It was after that game last year I was really hoping we got rid of Larry Coyer.

Plummer got a lot of flak for that game and it was Coyer who failed us all once again not getting any pressure and letting Peyton have is way with us like he's done the past 3 years.
                      sigpic

Why did Mc'D get rid of Hillis?

Comment

Originally posted by IrishConrad
                        I think most Bronco fans have that game circled on the calender. It was after that game last year I was really hoping we got rid of Larry Coyer.

Plummer got a lot of flak for that game and it was Coyer who failed us all once again not getting any pressure and letting Peyton have is way with us like he's done the past 3 years.
                        No kidding right. Throw a LB at him or something. Get him to rush his throws or something. There was also a lot of breakdown in coverages. Communication between the safety and CB seemed to not exist.

Comment

titans are the latest team throwing their hat into the michael turner sweepstakes due to lendale white's weight problem.

if they get him, that's a game i'll be looking forward to

sd's run D vs turner
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jcdavey
                            titans are the latest team throwing their hat into the michael turner sweepstakes due to lendale white's weight problem.

if they get him, that's a game i'll be looking forward to

sd's run D vs turner
                            Can't miss San Diego.

Cutler vs. Rivers
                            Henry vs SD's run defense
                            LT vs Denver's revamped defense

Ought to be an exciting series.

-----

Comment

As always, I look forward to us beating up on Oakland.

Comment

Working...
                              X