Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which matchups you looking forward to most?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why would anyone look forward to the Raiders games? They're just 2 more bye weeks...

Well I'm looking forward to the Packers game. I want my annoying Packers friend to SHUT UP.

Comment

Originally posted by omac
      Who are you all gearing to watch?

Kansas City, Oakland, San Diego, Jacksonville, Tennessee, Green Bay, Minnesota, Pittsburgh, Houston, Indianapolis, Chicago, Detroit, Buffalo

Jacksonville and Chicago should be a real test of the revamped offense; it will also test Jay's poise under pressure, specially since it's his 2nd year. People underestimate just what Manning accomplished in the Superbowl, because he didn't have necessarily great numbers. He adjusted to all the looks and ploys the defense was trying to confuse him with and wore them down, but probably only a handful of qb's in the league can do that, and not with that much authority.

Indianapolis and San Diego should test Bates defense, and we'll see just how effective Dre Bly makes us. If we can limit San Diego to 21, and the Colts to 24, I'd say we have a good chance of beating them.

From a pure entertainment perspective, the Colts and the Titans. The Colts, because to be the best, you've got to beat them and the Titans just because I want to see Vince Young for longer than a SportsCenter minute.

The divsion rivals I always look forward to, and I suppose the Jags will be a good old fashioned smash mouth parade...
      Rest in Peace, Darrent and Damien. You will be forever in our thoughts

Comment

The Tennessee game is gonna be a good one. VY Vs. Cutler, TH returns to Tennessee, Shanahan Vs. Fisher?

Oh I'm definitely watching that one.
        sigpic

Comment

Of course the division rival games are always tough games
          even the Raiders...

I hope all 4 teams make it interesting so the race for the division goes
          to the end of the season to see who the ACFW champs will be.

Of course since I am a member here and I have several friends on
          here that are Bronco fans...the 2 match ups between the Chiefs and
          the Broncos are always exciting!!!!

I would love to see KC take the game at Invesco but I don't ever
          expect us too.
          Tony G

The Chefs

Comment

Originally posted by KCLadyFan
            Of course the division rival games are always tough games
            even the Raiders...

I hope all 4 teams make it interesting so the race for the division goes
            to the end of the season to see who the ACFW champs will be.

Of course since I am a member here and I have several friends on
            here that are Bronco fans...the 2 match ups between the Chiefs and
            the Broncos are always exciting!!!!

I would love to see KC take the game at Invesco but I don't ever
            expect us too.
            And you have to give me a chance to win my money (cp) back.

Comment

Originally posted by cadencesdad
              And you have to give me a chance to win my money (cp) back.
              was that you who bet me last year about the Broncos and the
              Chiefs are Arrowhead?
              Tony G

The Chefs

Comment

I'm looking forward to playing the AFC South. It's going to be a tough division. I'm a little scared of what Maurice Jones-Drew will do to us though. Colts, I'd love to beat them, we came so close last year...Tennesee is a a game I'm going to. For sure. Vince Young vs. Jay Cutler should be really exciting to watch. Hopefully Jay will make Young look as bad as he made Leinart look last season.

Divisional games are always going to be good. They're usually the hardest fought games of the year. Even Oakland is tough to beat twice. I hope we're up against KC early in the year so we have a chance to beat them at Arrowhead, but it's not going to happen. I'd adore winning once against the Chargers as revenge for what they did to us.

Buffalo will be boring, Pitt probably won't be to interesting either.

Green Bay is going to be good, especially if they get Moss. Bailey/Bly vs. Moss/Driver? That's an awesome matchup, especially if it's opening day, and Javon will be playing his old team. Minnessota probably won't be too exciting. Chicago should be fun, I'm betting there's at least six turnovers in that game. It'll be a real test for Cutler. But I'm most excited to see what Bailey and Bly can do to Rex Grossman. Asante had a 3 pick game against him last year, and Bailey+Bly>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Asante Samuel. Detroit should be exciting only in that we get to see Tatum and Foster again.

And of course, the game I'm most looking forward to is the Superbowl, in which we will play New Orleans.

RIP D-Will and Nash

Comment

Originally posted by evendelae
                  Hopefully Jay will make Young look as bad as he made Leinart look last season.
                  You forgot to factor in Champ Bailey.

Comment

Originally posted by NickTranOwnz
                    You forgot to factor in Champ Bailey.
                    No, I didn't. Jay made Leinart look bad when we played them. Of course, Bailey picking off two didn't help Leinart in his cause.

VY doesn't have much in the way of WRs, and he's not a great passer to begin with. I'm sure Bailey and Bly will have their fun with him.

RIP D-Will and Nash

Comment

Working...
                    X