Johnson on Bailey?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DrunkPanda
    i don't think bailey has a chance of covering johnson. we will need to triplecover him with bailey, bly, and sam brandon. that way we can limit him to only three touchdowns per game

I've not paid any attention to this guy Johnson at all - or to college ball much in general, for that matter - but everybne does realize that College and NFL are completely different animals, right? Two completely different levels of competition? To come right out and assume that some guy who's never played a down on the professional level can hold a candle to one of the best - if not the best - defenders in the league is completely laughable, sorry. Maybe he's held his own against his peers, but I'm sure he doesn't exactly go around striking fear into the hearts of established players of a higher strata. ...Wait at least until his rookie season has begun, would ya, please?

sigpic
    They're your teammates, now.
    Best of luck, TT!
    ...Always a class act - in any uniform.

sbutk: i can see why Denver is taking TO's right now [trailing by 7, with 30 seconds left in the half]. but why Oakland???

Captain Lori: You are trying to figure out the Raiders. Try figuring out women instead; it's probably much easier.

Comment

I for one would like to see the raiders be better aswell. A rivrally isn't much fun if you know you're going to win at the outset.

Comment

i for one would take pleasure in the raiders getting the number one pick every year in the draft...

And if the Raiders take CJ with the first overall pick i will be laughing hysterically at my tv, the raiders and Al Davis for being complete idiots yet again. They should of picked a QB in LAST years draft and picked a saftey instead... That seemed to work out great. Hopefully this year they will do the same and go with good ol Walter again in 2007, assuring themselves another top 5 pick in 2008

Comment

Originally posted by DrunkPanda
          i don't think bailey has a chance of covering johnson. we will need to triplecover him with bailey, bly, and sam brandon. that way we can limit him to only three touchdowns per game
          It's like I entered an alternate dimension when I come on this site sometimes...

Comment

Working...
          X