Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game Day Menu

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Game Day Menu

    What food and beverages are on your game day menu?
    I haven't decided what ours will be today yet............

  • #2
    Note - All time east coast....

    12 noon - Beer - Consumed in half-hour increments until NFl Prime-Time or until I can't see, whichever comes first.

    1 pm - Broncos Potato Chip Helmet filled with "chip du jour"

    2 pm - Buffalo Wings and Mozz. sticks (my 3-year old doesn't like wings)

    End of 1st qtr of 4 pm game - Run outside and warm up grill

    2-minute warning before half of 4 pm game - grill steaks, ribs, chicken, burgers, dogs, or whatever I prepped.

    Start of 3rd qtr of 4pm game - eat dinner Note- Milk replaces beer for 1/2 hour

    Start of NFL Prime-Time - Bowl of ice-cream

    3am - 2-3 gulps of Mylanta

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Broncs Bomber
      Note - All time east coast....

      12 noon - Beer - Consumed in half-hour increments until NFl Prime-Time or until I can't see, whichever comes first.

      1 pm - Broncos Potato Chip Helmet filled with "chip du jour"

      2 pm - Buffalo Wings and Mozz. sticks (my 3-year old doesn't like wings)

      End of 1st qtr of 4 pm game - Run outside and warm up grill

      2-minute warning before half of 4 pm game - grill steaks, ribs, chicken, burgers, dogs, or whatever I prepped.

      Start of 3rd qtr of 4pm game - eat dinner Note- Milk replaces beer for 1/2 hour

      Start of NFL Prime-Time - Bowl of ice-cream

      3am - 2-3 gulps of Mylanta

      WOW.


      I usually just grab a sandwich and some beer.

      once.


      :-)


      of course, when your wife is a doctor, you don't exactly have a lot of unhealthy stuff floating around.

      Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

      The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
      You should check these guys out

      Comment


      • #4
        I wake up around 7:00 to watch NFL Today and all the pre-game shows, while I am watching those I make scrambled eggs and biscuits and gravy with a large glass of choco milk. The first game up here starts at 9am so before the game starts at about 8:30 I make a egg sandwich and watch the first game. Since today the stupid T.V. channel people changed the game so the Broncos wont be on TV I am going to go to the Peanut Farm to have Wings and french fries. Leavin my house in 30 minutes to get there at 11 it gets packed there.

        Comment


        • #5
          made scrambled eggs with sausage, mushrooms, hot sauce... that was breakfast/lunch. about 15 minutes ago my boyfriend and i realized there was no beer in the house. after a short freak-out session we called Pink Dot (they deliver anything in LA, love them). beer should be arriving soon, the day is saved.
          Orange/Blue Girl in L.A.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by dandaman23
            I wake up around 7:00 to watch NFL Today and all the pre-game shows, while I am watching those I make scrambled eggs and biscuits and gravy with a large glass of choco milk. The first game up here starts at 9am so before the game starts at about 8:30 I make a egg sandwich and watch the first game. Since today the stupid T.V. channel people changed the game so the Broncos wont be on TV I am going to go to the Peanut Farm to have Wings and french fries. Leavin my house in 30 minutes to get there at 11 it gets packed there.
            The stupid people here changed the game just today to! I am irrate right now. I always go to Burger King on gamedays to.
            BroncoCy: Quality posting since Nov 2003

            Comment


            • #7
              Must be nice to get beer delivered. I live in a dry county, have to drive about 20 miles to the beer store. If it's Sunday, have to drive about 75 miles to Missouri for beer. It REALLY SUX!

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by hammer51770
                Must be nice to get beer delivered. I live in a dry county, have to drive about 20 miles to the beer store. If it's Sunday, have to drive about 75 miles to Missouri for beer. It REALLY SUX!
                Yeah, it saves us. we don't leave the house on sundays, so the delivery people know us well.... Sorry about your drive though, that does suck. stock up on saturdays?
                Orange/Blue Girl in L.A.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by hammer51770
                  Must be nice to get beer delivered. I live in a dry county, have to drive about 20 miles to the beer store. If it's Sunday, have to drive about 75 miles to Missouri for beer. It REALLY SUX!

                  I am suprised to hear that in this day, there are still dry counties.

                  Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

                  The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
                  You should check these guys out

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X