Cutler reports

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rich5368
    I agree but he needs to grow a little bit of a backbone. What I mean by that is while he was poised in the huddle last year you could see that he shyed away from really stepping up and taking the reigns. I hope that was mostly the idea of him being a Rookie amongst all of those veterans and not wanting to step on any toes.. Go on Jay take the team on your back. They will follow you.. If he does and plays the way he flashed a few times last year he's going to be fine. I won't venture to say great yet but he's definately going to have a decent season. The biggest thing I like a bout him last season was the fact that you rarely saw him make the same mistake twice. My question is though that he and Sheffler grew quite a chemistry together. Having Graham is great but alexander is in the mix too and seeing Sheffler in there is going to key Defenses that they are probably in a passing play due to the fact that Alexander is a better blocker. What is going to happen to Sheffler this year? Hopefully the guy starts blocking better so they can just get rid of Alexander.
    You'll notice a tremendous difference in the huddle this year. Believe me Jay Cutler has a backbone bigger than our two put together.
    As the great divide in America continues we are causing harm to our future generations by avoiding what needs to be done.

More people recognize Britney Spears than Dick Cheney.

Comment

So to sum this thread up:

Jay rocks!

This next season will be exciting with him as our QB because he busted his butt during the offseason.

Go Jay! You can't get anywhere without a lot of hard work.

Comment

Originally posted by jvw
        It may be a year round job for coaches but not for players. They all have a set amount of time they are allowed off if they so chose.
        I can tell you that even the two months the players get off each year basically is all they get of serious time off. When the season was over Chris got to come to Miami to stay almost two months then headed back for work outs to Denver. Even when he was here he was at the U of Miami working out with a number of other ex Miami players who are in the pros. I cannot imagine any players just going home and turning into a couch potato for two months. Work ethic is how they got to the pros. From what I hear from Chris he thinks Jay Cutler is going to rock Invesco during his career with Denver. I really think he is right.

sig by Snk16

sig by White Dragon

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be killed...every morning a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve to death. It doesn't matter whether you are a lion or a gazelle...when the sun comes up, you'd better be running."

Comment

I am very pleased to see Jay report early. He is taking very seriously, as he should, to do everything necessary to improve his game. I wouldn't expect anything less. Can't wait for the season to start and I am glad Jay got some starts last year so he could get his feet wet before his first full season.
          R.I.P
          #27 Darrent Williams
          #29 Damian Nash

Thanks MasterShake for the sig

Comment

Originally posted by 62OlinesDad
            I can tell you that even the two months the players get off each year basically is all they get of serious time off. When the season was over Chris got to come to Miami to stay almost two months then headed back for work outs to Denver. Even when he was here he was at the U of Miami working out with a number of other ex Miami players who are in the pros. I cannot imagine any players just going home and turning into a couch potato for two months. Work ethic is how they got to the pros. From what I hear from Chris he thinks Jay Cutler is going to rock Invesco during his career with Denver. I really think he is right.
            Mr. Myers. Good to see you around. Hope all is well.

Comment

Thanks for that, Mr. Myers. I hope Chris gets an opportunity to get a lot of playing time this year. I think he has a great deal of potential on the Oline......

Comment

Originally posted by jvw
                Broncos | Cutler reports early to camp
                Thu, 5 Apr 2007 22:00:31 -0700

Lee Rasizer, of the Rocky Mountain News, reporting for the Sporting News, reports Denver Broncos QB Jay Cutler has been a fixture at the team's training facility a month in advance of the start of the offseason conditioning program. He has been working on footwork and passing-related drills.

I was hoping this would happen, he is taking the whole process seriously. I don't think we'll see a sophmore slump out of Jay
                i wouldn't think about a sophmore slump,heck he didn't really have a freshmen year.
                elway going to save the broncos again.yes!

Comment

Working...
                X