Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bronco Daily Fun Facts And Trivia

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by BroncoManiac_69
    Ok this has been bothering me so I Googled Vance.

    Vance evidently did not make the Charger team and his entire career was played in Denver according to this:

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vance_Johnson

    Thank you BM, you stirred up alot of forgotten wonders about Vance!
    ~RSth Lncus [email protected] mO Po*

    Its what a man knows about himself inside that makes him afraid!


    UNC Tarheels!!!!

    Comment


    • Originally posted by wncbronxx
      Thank you BM, you stirred up alot of forgotten wonders about Vance!
      I am here to serve.

      Yeah, Vance and his fellow Amigos (Ricky and Mark) were quite the trio. The whole league knew of them and the nickname.

      I think it was the Houston playoff game when he got injured from a cheap shot and couldn't play against Cleveland the following week. Mark and Ricky wore the number 82 on their shoes. Then when the Browns went after Elway, the whole team got ticked off and jumped to John's defense.

      I think I have that right.
      :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

      sigpic

      Comment


      • Originally posted by BroncoManiac_69
        I am here to serve.

        Yeah, Vance and his fellow Amigos (Ricky and Mark) were quite the trio. The whole league knew of them and the nickname.

        I think it was the Houston playoff game when he got injured from a cheap shot and couldn't play against Cleveland the following week. Mark and Ricky wore the number 82 on their shoes. Then when the Browns went after Elway, the whole team got ticked off and jumped to John's defense.

        I think I have that right.
        Your mind hasnt failed you BM, I remember that fully. Throw some more forgotten memories at us man!
        ~RSth Lncus [email protected] mO Po*

        Its what a man knows about himself inside that makes him afraid!


        UNC Tarheels!!!!

        Comment


        • Originally posted by wncbronxx
          Your mind hasnt failed you BM
          Some may argue that point.

          Do you remember who are 4th receiver was?
          :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

          sigpic

          Comment


          • Originally posted by BroncoManiac_69
            Some may argue that point.

            Do you remember who are 4th receiver was?
            I gotta check out and hit our warehouse.

            I was thinking of #81 Mr. Steve Watson.

            Cya Tomorrow!
            :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

            sigpic

            Comment


            • Originally posted by BroncoManiac_69
              Some may argue that point.

              Do you remember who are 4th receiver was?
              Michael Young.
              ~RSth Lncus [email protected] mO Po*

              Its what a man knows about himself inside that makes him afraid!


              UNC Tarheels!!!!

              Comment


              • Good Morning To All The People! :wave:

                Today is Thursday, May 24th the 144th day of the year with 221 to go.

                108 days until the regular season opener.


                Today's Fun Fact:

                John Elway passed for 3,000 or more yards 12 times in his 16 seasons with the Broncos from 1983-1998
                :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

                sigpic

                Comment


                • Originally posted by BroncoManiac_69
                  Good Morning To All The People! :wave:

                  Today is Thursday, May 24th the 144th day of the year with 221 to go.

                  108 days until the regular season opener.


                  Today's Fun Fact:

                  John Elway passed for 3,000 or more yards 12 times in his 16 seasons with the Broncos from 1983-1998

                  Awesome.
                  sigpic
                  They're your teammates, now.
                  Best of luck, TT!
                  ...Always a class act - in any uniform.



                  sbutk: i can see why Denver is taking TO's right now [trailing by 7, with 30 seconds left in the half]. but why Oakland???

                  Captain Lori: You are trying to figure out the Raiders. Try figuring out women instead; it's probably much easier.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by BroncoManiac_69
                    Good Morning To All The People! :wave:

                    Today is Thursday, May 24th the 144th day of the year with 221 to go.

                    108 days until the regular season opener.


                    Today's Fun Fact:

                    John Elway passed for 3,000 or more yards 12 times in his 16 seasons with the Broncos from 1983-1998
                    Heres one for ya man!

                    Who was the first team in pro football to start a black QB?

                    This one is too easy!!!
                    ~RSth Lncus [email protected] mO Po*

                    Its what a man knows about himself inside that makes him afraid!


                    UNC Tarheels!!!!

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by wncbronxx
                      Heres one for ya man!

                      Who was the first team in pro football to start a black QB?

                      This one is too easy!!!
                      Redskins

                      Or Houston Oilers
                      Last edited by BroncoSexyDaddy; 05-24-2007, 11:03 PM.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by wncbronxx
                        Heres one for ya man!

                        Who was the first team in pro football to start a black QB?

                        This one is too easy!!!
                        the donkeys......


                        I believe the redskins were the first to win a superbowl with a black qb(doug williams) vs the donkies...... dam im old......
                        sigpic

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by BroncoManiac_69
                          Good Morning To All The People! :wave:

                          Today is Thursday, May 24th the 144th day of the year with 221 to go.

                          108 days until the regular season opener.


                          Today's Fun Fact:

                          John Elway passed for 3,000 or more yards 12 times in his 16 seasons with the Broncos from 1983-1998
                          Good morning,or evening now 69

                          Comment


                          • :dance: TGIF On This Kick Off Of Memorial Day Weekend! :dance:

                            Today is Friday May 25th the 145th day of the year with 220 to go.

                            107 days to go until we head to Buffalo.

                            Todays Question:

                            Terrell Davis scored a club-record 12 touchdowns for the Broncos in postseason games in his career from 1995 to 2002. Who is next on the list with 6 career touchdowns?

                            The answer to this may surprise you.
                            :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

                            sigpic

                            Comment


                            • Gotta be Elway. Seemed like he got at least 1 TD every post season.

                              Comment


                              • I'm going to say Rod Smith? If not him Elway.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X