Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bronco Daily Fun Facts And Trivia

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by BroncoManiac_69 View Post


    I can't believe you actually found a dog eating a cherry popsicle.

    And yes sir, it was #77 Lyle Alzado.

    Lyle's Wiki
    Alright! I cracked up when that pic came up in my search. Da interwebs are a crazy thing.

    for the clean sweep on the day:

    Originally posted by Broncoholic3233
    FF is awesome!

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Flatlander Fan View Post
      Alright! I cracked up when that pic came up in my search. Da interwebs are a crazy thing.

      for the clean sweep on the day:

      Showoff!

      I answered today's question a minute after you did. I deleted it. Can't compete with a dog eating a cherry popsicle.
      Administrator

      Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage

      Lupus Awareness

      "a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

      Comment


      • Originally posted by BroncoFaninMD View Post
        Showoff!

        I answered today's question a minute after you did. I deleted it. Can't compete with a dog eating a cherry popsicle.

        That is a tough act to follow. :thumb:

        :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

        sigpic

        Comment










        • Be careful, though. There are other, um, less tasteful search results on the internet than these.
          Originally posted by Broncoholic3233
          FF is awesome!

          Comment


          • Good Morning Boys and Girls :wave:

            Today is Wednesday August 27th, the 240th day of the year with 126 to go.

            It is:

            Petroleum Day



            Preseason Record:

            1-2

            L ~ Broncos 16 Texans 19
            W ~ Broncos 23 Cowboys 13
            L ~ Broncos 24 Packers 27

            The next game is this Friday Night as the Broncos travel down and take on the Arizona Cardinals at 10:00pm EST. This game is supposed to be shown live but we all know how that's been going.

            NFL Preseason Schedule


            August 30th ~ 3 days until roster down to 53

            September 8th, MNF @ Oakland Raiders ~ 12 days until regular season kick off.

            Today's Fun Fact:

            No Broncos' player ran for 200 yards in a game until Terrell Davis gained 215 yards in a 38-20 victory over Cincinnati in 1997. Five weeks later, Davis reached the 200 mark again, gaining 207 in a 23-20 overtime win against Buffalo.
            :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

            sigpic

            Comment


            • Originally posted by BroncoManiac_69 View Post
              Good Morning Boys and Girls :wave:

              Today is Wednesday August 27th, the 240th day of the year with 126 to go.

              It is:

              Petroleum Day



              Preseason Record:

              1-2

              L ~ Broncos 16 Texans 19
              W ~ Broncos 23 Cowboys 13
              L ~ Broncos 24 Packers 27

              The next game is this Friday Night as the Broncos travel down and take on the Arizona Cardinals at 10:00pm EST. This game is supposed to be shown live but we all know how that's been going.

              NFL Preseason Schedule


              August 30th ~ 3 days until roster down to 53

              September 8th, MNF @ Oakland Raiders ~ 12 days until regular season kick off.

              Today's Fun Fact:

              No Broncos' player ran for 200 yards in a game until Terrell Davis gained 215 yards in a 38-20 victory over Cincinnati in 1997. Five weeks later, Davis reached the 200 mark again, gaining 207 in a 23-20 overtime win against Buffalo.




              Originally posted by Broncoholic3233
              FF is awesome!

              Comment


              • Good Morning Group! :wave:

                Today is Thursday August 28th, the 241st day of the year with 125 to go.

                It is:

                World Sauntering Day
                Race Your Mouse Around The Icons Day
                Crackers Over The Keyboard Day
                Dream Day Quest
                Happy Birthday Shania Twain. One of my all time favs!


                Preseason Record:

                1-2

                L ~ Broncos 16 Texans 19
                W ~ Broncos 23 Cowboys 13
                L ~ Broncos 24 Packers 27

                The next game is tomorrow night as the Broncos travel down and take on the Arizona Cardinals at 10:00pm EST. This game is supposed to be shown live but we all know how that's been going.

                NFL Preseason Schedule

                August 30th ~ 2 days until roster down to 53

                September 8th, MNF @ Oakland Raiders ~ 11 days until regular season kick off.

                Today's Trivia:

                Name the safety from Arkansas who started all 155 games that he played for the Broncos from 1989 to 1998.

                :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

                sigpic

                Comment


                • Would that be Steve Atwater
                  BRONCOS RULE !!

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by dbf07 View Post
                    Would that be Steve Atwater
                    Yes it would be Mr. Bone Crusher himself.

                    Love this quote:

                    He was one of the most feared and hardest hitters the league has ever seen. He has been considered the hardest hitter the league has ever produced by his peers.

                    Steve as we all know was a HUGE fan favorite. What a player he was and he was such a great guy off the field as well. His post game interview after Super Bowl XXXII was great as he stood there holding his daughter.

                    It was a bummer due to the all mighty dollar that he ended up as a New York Jet for his last season. But he got his 2 rings with we... The Denver Broncos!!




                    #27


                    Steve's Wiki Page
                    :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

                    sigpic

                    Comment


                    • Good Morning Everyone!! :wave:

                      TGIF as this Holiday Weekend gets kicked off with a Bronco game tonight. :dance:

                      Today is Friday August 29th, the 242nd day of the year with 124 to go.

                      It is:

                      More Herbs Less Salt Day
                      The 3 year Anniversary of Hurricane Katrina


                      Preseason Record:

                      1-2

                      L ~ Broncos 16 Texans 19
                      W ~ Broncos 23 Cowboys 13
                      L ~ Broncos 24 Packers 27

                      The next game is tonight as the Broncos travel down and take on the Arizona Cardinals at 10:00pm EST. This game is supposed to be shown live but we all know how that's been going.

                      NFL Preseason Schedule

                      August 30th ~ Tomorrow Shanny has to get the roster down to 53

                      September 8th, MNF @ Oakland Raiders ~ 10 days until regular season kick off.

                      Today's Fun Fact Ironically Deals With The New Orleans Saints:


                      Mike Anderson was just a rookie when he rushed for 251 yards in a 38-23 victory over New Orleans in 2000. That was not only the most in a game by a Broncos' player, but it also was the most ever by and NFL rookie.


                      I'll Mile High Salute That!!
                      :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

                      sigpic

                      Comment


                      • Well it's time to cut out a little early for this big wing ding of a weekend. :dance:

                        Good Luck To The Broncos tonight and the players that are fighting for a job.

                        August 30th is:

                        Roster cut to our final 53
                        National Toasted Marshmallow Day (Now I want a s'more)
                        National Holistic Pet Day


                        August 31st is:

                        National Trail Mix Day
                        Love Litigating Lawyers Day


                        Here is our trivia question for the weekend of August 30th/31st:

                        This offensive lineman was a sixth-round draft choice out of Baylor in 1980. He eventually played in 129 games, starting 87, that decade. Who was he?


                        September 1st is:

                        Labor Day :usa:
                        Emma M Nutt Day
                        Building And Code Staff Appreciation Day
                        Chicken Boy's Day
                        Republican Convention


                        Here is the fun fact for September 1st:

                        Clinton Portis (2002-03) rushed for more than 200 yards in a game twice for the Broncos, topped by a 228-yard effort in a 37-7 rout of Arizona on the final day of the 2002 season.

                        Have a safe and wonderful Holiday Weekend everyone!! :wave:
                        :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

                        sigpic

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by BroncoManiac_69 View Post

                          Here is our trivia question for the weekend of August 30th/31st:

                          This offensive lineman was a sixth-round draft choice out of Baylor in 1980. He eventually played in 129 games, starting 87, that decade. Who was he?

                          That would be Bronco great Keith Bishop!!

                          (finally a question that hasn't been answered yet!! :dance: Night shift sucks because they're all answered by the time I get to work!! :brick

                          Comment


                          • Great thread

                            BM 69, just got onto the forums here, and I have to say this is great. I live in Cali, so it's refreshing to get some Bronco trivia. Keep it up!!!!!

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Army1_Bronco Fan View Post
                              BM 69, just got onto the forums here, and I have to say this is great. I live in Cali, so it's refreshing to get some Bronco trivia. Keep it up!!!!!
                              It's nice to see BM_69 get props. I'm sure he'll be pleased to read your comment when he comes back Tuesday (unless he sneaks in earlier ).

                              Welcome, Army1!
                              Administrator

                              Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage

                              Lupus Awareness

                              "a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by BroncoFaninMD View Post
                                It's nice to see BM_69 get props. I'm sure he'll be pleased to read your comment when he comes back Tuesday (unless he sneaks in earlier ).

                                Welcome, Army1!
                                Much appreciated! Again, love to have more fans to talk with. Kinda slim out here. ........

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X