• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    East Coast Fan
    Starter

• East Coast Fan
    replied
    No none of those are correct! Here's a hint, it is totally OPPOSITE of drinking

Leave a comment:

• CanDB
    Football Immortal

• CanDB
    replied
    We'll find out soon....but it's later on The East Coast.

Leave a comment:

• lvbronx
    Old School

• lvbronx
    replied
    Originally posted by East Coast Fan View Post
    Okay here's another one to keep this going; during the 1977 season every Wednesday night Randy Gradishar, Steve Foley, Rubin Carter and Barney Chavous would get together and do what?
    Pranked Kenny Stabler?

Leave a comment:

• Sam_Z
    Banned User

• Sam_Z
    replied
    Okay here's another one to keep this going; during the 1977 season every Wednesday night Randy Gradishar, Steve Foley, Rubin Carter and Barney Chavous would get together and do what?
    Serious answer: Watch film

Sarcasm: Pig out at an all you can pizza joint and drink beer. Hahaha The Reagle Beagle
    (Hot Wingz probably weren’t as much on the scene at that time)

Leave a comment:

• CanDB
    Football Immortal

• CanDB
    replied
    I assume the answer was correct, but if not:

Bowling
    Movie

My next choice, ballet. (hey...this could be it!!)

Leave a comment:

• Canmore
    Do. Do not...No Try!

• Canmore
    replied
    Originally posted by BroncosFanInPA View Post
    drink beer & play poker
    Take me....

Leave a comment:

• BroncosFanInPA
    Football Immortal

• BroncosFanInPA
    replied
    drink beer & play poker

Leave a comment:

• East Coast Fan
    Starter

• East Coast Fan
    replied

Leave a comment:

• CanDB
    Football Immortal

• CanDB
    replied
    Originally posted by beastlyskronk View Post
    I wanted to say Gus Frerotte or Steve Beuerlein because I blame them for everything (even stubbing my toe is somehow Beuerlein’s fault) but then I remembered the post said successful
    Glad that I gave you a reasonable clue. I chose this item to post, because when I saw the stats, it looked weird, even though it was Peyton. I mean, -55 yards is not exactly making him a "mobile" QB....ha ha. But I am quite sure that the negative stat is the result of the last plays in games, when he took a knee. Those are minus yards every time. And we won a lot of games while he was here.

I will send you some points when I get to refresh.:thumb:

Leave a comment:

• beastlyskronk
    Football Immortal

• beastlyskronk
    replied
    I wanted to say Gus Frerotte or Steve Beuerlein because I blame them for everything (even stubbing my toe is somehow Beuerlein’s fault) but then I remembered the post said successful

Leave a comment:

• CanDB
    Football Immortal

• CanDB
    replied
    Originally posted by beastlyskronk View Post
    It’s either Craig Morton or Peyton Manning. Neither ran very well but Morton played here longer so I’ll say it’s Manning.
    I'll say it's a WINNER!!!

Though Peyton Manning had 4 memorable seasons with The Denver Broncos, including record breaking achievements, his 4 year totals included a combined 17,057 yards, of which -55 of it was yards rushing. In contrast, Elway had 3,407 yards rushing and 51,475 passing for a combined 54,882 yards. Lets just say John was a better runner.

Regardless, I think we can forgive Manning for that!:thumb:

CanDB
    Football Immortal
    Last edited by CanDB; 02-13-2020, 03:39 PM.

Leave a comment:

• beastlyskronk
    Football Immortal

• beastlyskronk
    replied
    It’s either Craig Morton or Peyton Manning. Neither ran very well but Morton played here longer so I’ll say it’s Manning.

Leave a comment:

• CanDB
    Football Immortal

• CanDB
    replied
    clue....think rushing

Leave a comment:

• CanDB
    Football Immortal

• CanDB
    replied
    Originally posted by CanDB View Post
    Why is the negative stat -55 a bit ironical given the success of this Bronco?
    Clue.....most other stats are really good!

Leave a comment:

• CanDB
    Football Immortal

• CanDB
    replied
    Originally posted by lvbronx View Post
    The Broncos gave up 55 points, a Super Bowl record. Had Leon Lett not celebrated too early, the Cowboys would have broke this record and spared us the shame of giving up the most points in a Super Bowl. Later, Lett became a Bronco.

Not the answer I am looking for, but complex and creative. He was a Bronco, but for only one season, and not as a starter.

But I'm giving points for creativity.:thumb: (need to reload!)

OK everyone, keep trying!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X