X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DenverBlood
    replied
    Originally posted by CanDB View Post
    just in case folks didn't see this, between posts.
    Rush for over 100 yards with Davis having 139 yards?

Leave a comment:

• CanDB
    replied
    In their 1997-season AFC Championship Game at Pittsburgh’s Three Rivers Stadium, The Broncos achieved something that, 10 other times, they have failed to do. I will need statistical proof of your answer, because this could be viewed in many ways. Clues will come as necessitated. (I know, I like to mess with stuff!!)
    just in case folks didn't see this, between posts.

Leave a comment:

• CanDB
    replied
    Originally posted by lvbronx View Post
    What former DB played in 17 playoff games for the Broncos and had the nickname "Chicken"?
    Ha ha...when I looked up Denver Broncos and Finger Licking Good, it gave me this...

https://www.rotoviz.com/2017/08/sand...erbroncos-com/

Leave a comment:

• CanDB
    replied
    In their 1997-season AFC Championship Game at Pittsburgh’s Three Rivers Stadium, The Broncos achieved something that, 10 other times, they have failed to do. I will need statistical proof of your answer, because this could be viewed in many ways. Clues will come as necessitated. (I know, I like to mess with stuff!!)
    Last edited by CanDB; 02-08-2020, 12:28 PM.

Leave a comment:

• lvbronx
    replied
    You means Sanders? I am not sure who it is otherwise....but Sanders is not the answer.
    What former DB played in 17 playoff games for the Broncos and had the nickname "Chicken"?

Leave a comment:

• CanDB
    replied
    Tyrone "Chicken" Braxton....
    WINNER!!

Tyrone Scott Braxton played Safety for the Denver Broncos for most of his career from 1987 to 1999. Braxton played in four Super Bowls with the Broncos, and won 2 NFL championship rings in Super Bowl XXXII & III. Braxton also played one season with the Miami Dolphins in 1994 and was a one time Pro Bowler in 1996, a season in which he led the NFL in interceptions with nine.

Braxton is 2nd only to John Elway, with 17 postseason appearances as a Broncos player. Elway had 22.

Leave a comment:

• lvbronx
    replied
    You means Sanders? I am not sure who it is otherwise....but Sanders is not the answer.
    Tyrone "Chicken" Braxton....

Leave a comment:

• DenverBlood
    replied
    Dennis Smith?

Leave a comment:

• CanDB
    replied
    As a reminder....looking for the 2nd most postseason games as a player in a Broncos uniform. Not games played on other teams.

Leave a comment:

• CanDB
    replied
    I think I may have it...is he "finger licking good"?

Leave a comment:

• lvbronx
    replied
    I think I may have it...is he "finger licking good"?

Leave a comment:

• CanDB
    replied
    Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
    I’m thinking it would be some one who played during that stretch of 3 Super Bowls in 4 years in the 80’s because they would’ve had to win 2-3 games each year just to get to the super bowl. Only problem is there were some flop years before and after that stretch.

Thinking maybe someone on defense like a Karl Mecklenberg?
    I think you are heading in a good direction overall, but it's not Meck. BUT I will give a basic clue....it was a defender.

Leave a comment:

• DenverBlood
    replied
    I’m thinking it would be some one who played during that stretch of 3 Super Bowls in 4 years in the 80’s because they would’ve had to win 2-3 games each year just to get to the super bowl. Only problem is there were some flop years before and after that stretch.

Thinking maybe someone on defense like a Karl Mecklenberg?

Leave a comment:

• CanDB
    replied
    Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Jason Elam ?
    Sorry Sam....but again, quite close!

Leave a comment:

• Sam_Z
    replied
    Which Bronco has played in the 2nd most Bronco playoff appearances?
    Jason Elam ?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X