Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bronco Daily Fun Facts And Trivia

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Quick! Someone give me a cp! BM69's put me at 666!!!
    Originally posted by Broncoholic3233
    FF is awesome!

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Flatlander Fan View Post
      Quick! Someone give me a cp! BM69's put me at 666!!!
      You never mentioned your name was "Damien". Lure us in with that "I'm a nice guy" demeanor. I'm headed for the hills. And I already sent you a seasons greeting CP so I'm tapped for the day.
      Last edited by Chris Wade; 12-23-2008, 08:38 AM.
      Those Indians could prove troublesome...General George Armstrong Custer

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Chris Wade View Post
        You never mentioned your name was "Damien". Lure us in with that "I'm a nice guy" demeanor. I'm headed for the hills. And I already sent you a seasons greeting CP so I'm tapped for the day.
        I've got a friend waiting for you in the hills...
        Originally posted by Broncoholic3233
        FF is awesome!

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Flatlander Fan View Post
          I've got a friend waiting for you in the hills...
          hey that's my cousin I mean my brother well I mean brother and cousin. Shucks. We likes to keep it in the family you know ? I keep hanging around waiting for someone to answer the question. Have to go buy the wife's present . Oh heck c-ya later.
          Last edited by Chris Wade; 12-23-2008, 11:02 AM.
          Those Indians could prove troublesome...General George Armstrong Custer

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Chris Wade View Post
            hey that's my cousin I mean my brother well I mean brother and cousin. Shucks. We likes to keep it in the family you know ?
            Uncle Daddy and the Family Secret.




            Originally posted by BroncoManiac_69 View Post
            Today's Question:

            Who threw the longest touchdown pass by a rookie in Broncos' history?
            :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

            sigpic

            Comment


            • I expected mtnman to jump all over this one since nobody can answer it yet.

              Originally posted by BroncoManiac_69 View Post
              Today's Question:

              Who threw the longest touchdown pass by a rookie in Broncos' history?
              HINT: It is NOT a quarterback.
              :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

              sigpic

              Comment


              • I'm gonna PM you and you tell me if I'm right .
                Those Indians could prove troublesome...General George Armstrong Custer

                Comment


                • Originally posted by BroncoManiac_69 View Post
                  Today's Question:

                  Who threw the longest touchdown pass by a rookie in Broncos' history?
                  I'm going to say Arthur Marshall. He was an undrafted FA WR for the Broncos in 1992 and was primarily used on special teams. In his rookie season, he completed an 81 yard pass to Cedric Tillman for a touchdown. It was the only pass attempt he made that season.

                  He was also involved on the receiving end of an 80 yard touchdown pass from John Elway that season. These were the only two scores he would be involved in his rookie season, but it was impressive in that they were both for 80+ yards.
                  sigpic

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by broncos_mtnman View Post
                    I'm going to say Arthur Marshall. He was an undrafted FA WR for the Broncos in 1992 and was primarily used on special teams. In his rookie season, he completed an 81 yard pass to Cedric Tillman for a touchdown. It was the only pass attempt he made that season.

                    He was also involved on the receiving end of an 80 yard touchdown pass from John Elway that season. These were the only two scores he would be involved in his rookie season, but it was impressive in that they were both for 80+ yards.

                    I apologize for the delay in responding here, but if you see in the LR, we are scheming against the Charger's board.

                    You are correct in saying Arthur Marshall and he did complete the pass to Cedric Tillman however, it was a 92 yard touchdown pass against Dallas in 1992.

                    You are on the IOU list now and Merry Christmas my friend to you and yours.
                    :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

                    sigpic

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by BroncoManiac_69 View Post
                      I apologize for the delay in responding here, but if you see in the LR, we are scheming against the Charger's board.

                      You are correct in saying Arthur Marshall and he did complete the pass to Cedric Tillman however, it was a 92 yard touchdown pass against Dallas in 1992.

                      You are on the IOU list now and Merry Christmas my friend to you and yours.
                      My sources say it was only 81 yards against Dallas. Oh well, at least I got the parties correct.

                      Don't forget my CP when you can. And, Merry Christmas to you as well.

                      sigpic

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by broncos_mtnman View Post
                        My sources say it was only 81 yards against Dallas. Oh well, at least I got the parties correct.

                        Don't forget my CP when you can. And, Merry Christmas to you as well.

                        Wow dude. I did some research and came up with the same 81 yards. Not sure where this trivia paper got it's info on this.

                        I remember Elway to Jackson pass for 80 yards against Cleveland but that was as far as my memory served.

                        I just might have to write these guys a letter.

                        *All facts and trivia are courtesy of John F Turner Publishing*

                        Which BTW the new one arrived about two weeks ago!!
                        :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

                        sigpic

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by BroncoManiac_69 View Post
                          Wow dude. I did some research and came up with the same 81 yards. Not sure where this trivia paper got it's info on this.

                          I remember Elway to Jackson pass for 80 yards against Cleveland but that was as far as my memory served.

                          I just might have to write these guys a letter.

                          *All facts and trivia are courtesy of John F Turner Publishing*

                          Which BTW the new one arrived about two weeks ago!!
                          glad to hear that!

                          I kinda stopped checking your thread for awhile as the question always seems to be answered by the time I get here.

                          Comment


                          • Good Morning Gang! :wave:

                            Today is Wednesday December 24th, the 359th day of the year with 7 to go.

                            Today is Shopping

                            It Is:

                            Christmas Eve. (I used the C word)
                            National Egg Nog Day (but of course. A little rum makes it even better) :thumb:


                            2-2

                            L ~ Broncos 16 Texans 19
                            W ~ Broncos 23 Cowboys 13
                            L ~ Broncos 24 Packers 27
                            W ~ Broncos 28 Cardinals 14

                            Regular Season Record:

                            8-7

                            W ~ Broncos 41 Raiders 14 Game Stats
                            W ~ Broncos 39 Chargers 38 Game Stats
                            W ~ Broncos 34 Saints 32 Game Stats
                            L ~ Broncos 19 Chiefs 33 Game Stats
                            W ~ Broncos 16 Buccaneers 13 Game Stats
                            L ~ Broncos 17 Jaguars 24 Game Stats
                            L ~ Broncos 7 Patriots 41 Game Stats
                            BYE-WEEK
                            L ~ Broncos 17 Dolphins 26 Game Stats
                            W ~ Broncos 34 Browns 30 Game Stats
                            W ~ Broncos 24 Falcons 20 Game Stats
                            L ~ Broncos 10 Raiders 31 Game Stats
                            W ~ Broncos 34 Jets 17 Game Stats
                            W ~ Broncos 24 Chiefs 17 Game Stats
                            L ~ Broncos 10 Panthers 30 Game Stats
                            L ~ Broncos 23 Bills 30 Game Stats

                            Well. It comes down to this. Our final regular season game is at San Diego where we will face the Chargers for all the marbles. The FLEX option has been put into play. We are now the Sunday night game with kickoff scheduled for 8:15PM EST.

                            NFL Schedule

                            Today's Fun Fact:

                            Former two-way NFL star Stan Jones, who played for the Bears from 1954- 1965 and for Washington in 1966, was inducted into the Pro Football Hall Of Fame in 1991. He coached Denver's defensive line in separate stints from 1967-1971 and 1976-1988
                            :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

                            sigpic

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Flatlander Fan View Post
                              Quick! Someone give me a cp! BM69's put me at 666!!!

                              HAHA!

                              Well, I just DID, even before reading this.



                              Thanks for returning the favor, I'm ever so closer to that LR now.


                              ...Oh, and Merry Christmas to you too, FF.


                              Last edited by sbutk; 12-24-2008, 08:35 AM.
                              sigpic
                              They're your teammates, now.
                              Best of luck, TT!
                              ...Always a class act - in any uniform.



                              sbutk: i can see why Denver is taking TO's right now [trailing by 7, with 30 seconds left in the half]. but why Oakland???

                              Captain Lori: You are trying to figure out the Raiders. Try figuring out women instead; it's probably much easier.

                              Comment


                              • Happy Holidays BM69 and all others that might see this post!:salute!:

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X