Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bronco Daily Fun Facts And Trivia

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Chris Wade View Post
    You're so mistreated notahillbilly.
    Thank you for your sympathy, CW, although I doubt it is sincere...


    (today is international skeptics day after all)
    Originally posted by Broncoholic3233
    FF is awesome!

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Flatlander Fan View Post
      George Foster & Tatum Bell

      Although I know I am right, I am skeptical that you will give me proper recognition.
      Correct. There were also draft picks involved with this trade.
      :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

      sigpic

      Comment


      • Originally posted by BroncoManiac_69 View Post
        Correct. There were also draft picks involved with this trade.
        Two draft Coors and a draft Heineken. Or was it a Beck's ? Hmmmm
        Those Indians could prove troublesome...General George Armstrong Custer

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Chris Wade View Post
          Two draft Coors and a draft Heineken. Or was it a Beck's ? Hmmmm
          If I had my say about it, they would have been St. Pauli Girls. :thumb:
          :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

          sigpic

          Comment


          • Originally posted by jetrazor74 View Post
            How much is it worth to you to not have to see all that purple?
            Purple is everywhere.

            Corner grocery store is selling 'Wacko for Flacco' t-shirts; weatherman is wearing a Raven's jersey all week; City Hall is purple; TV logos... They even showed this poor poodle painted purple.
            Administrator

            Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage

            Lupus Awareness

            "a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

            Comment


            • Howdy Gang! :wave:

              Today is Wednesday January 14th, the 14th day of the year with 351 to go.

              34 days until the DTV Transistion.

              It is:

              Ratification Day
              Dress Up Your Pet Day (Even purple poodles MD)



              Our 2009 Opponents:

              Home

              AFC West: Kansas City ~ Oakland ~ San Diego
              Cleveland ~ Pittsburgh ~ Dallas ~ N.Y. Giants ~ New England

              Away

              AFC West: Kansas City ~ Oakland ~ San Diego
              Baltimore ~ Cincinnati ~ Philadelphia ~ Washington ~ Indianapolis

              Today's Fun Fact:

              In 2007. Mike Shanahan became the first man ever to coach 200 regular-season games for the Broncos.

              Thanks Mike! :salute!:
              :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

              sigpic

              Comment


              • Originally posted by BroncoManiac_69 View Post
                If I had my say about it, they would have been St. Pauli Girls. :thumb:

                Wow, I thought it was just my (great-)uncle who had that as his No. 1 choice. I guess there are others, afterall.


                sigpic
                They're your teammates, now.
                Best of luck, TT!
                ...Always a class act - in any uniform.



                sbutk: i can see why Denver is taking TO's right now [trailing by 7, with 30 seconds left in the half]. but why Oakland???

                Captain Lori: You are trying to figure out the Raiders. Try figuring out women instead; it's probably much easier.

                Comment


                • Good Morning Everyone! :wave:

                  Today is Thursday January 15th, the 15th day of the year with 350 to go.

                  33 days until the DTV Transistion.

                  It is:

                  Martin Luther King Jr.'s Birthday
                  National Hat Day
                  Get To Know Your Customers Day
                  Humanitarian Day
                  Women In Blue Jeans Day



                  Our 2009 Opponents:

                  Home

                  AFC West: Kansas City ~ Oakland ~ San Diego
                  Cleveland ~ Pittsburgh ~ Dallas ~ N.Y. Giants ~ New England

                  Away

                  AFC West: Kansas City ~ Oakland ~ San Diego
                  Baltimore ~ Cincinnati ~ Philadelphia ~ Washington ~ Indianapolis

                  Today's Question:

                  Including his years in Oakland and including postseason games, Mike Shanahan's teams won 125 of his first 200 career games as a head coach. Can you name the only two men to win more of their first 200?
                  :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

                  sigpic

                  Comment


                  • Good morning, BM_69!

                    re: CP---only 3 on Shanny. Thought it was more. 5 on Bly. Does this mean he's going to be traded?
                    Administrator

                    Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage

                    Lupus Awareness

                    "a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by BroncoFaninMD View Post
                      Good morning, BM_69!

                      re: CP---only 3 on Shanny. Thought it was more. 5 on Bly. Does this mean he's going to be traded?
                      Morning MD! :wave:

                      Yes it is ironic how Shanny is the focus right now on this calendar. I just peaked at tomorrow's and add another one.

                      I wondered if we were gonna get over Bly as he seemed to be the focus last couple of weeks.

                      And to answer your question. If some people around here had their way, then yes Dre will be traded.
                      :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

                      sigpic

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by BroncoManiac_69 View Post
                        Good Morning Everyone! :wave:

                        Today is Thursday January 15th, the 15th day of the year with 350 to go.

                        33 days until the DTV Transistion.

                        It is:

                        Martin Luther King Jr.'s Birthday
                        National Hat Day
                        Get To Know Your Customers Day
                        Humanitarian Day
                        Women In Blue Jeans Day



                        Our 2009 Opponents:

                        Home

                        AFC West: Kansas City ~ Oakland ~ San Diego
                        Cleveland ~ Pittsburgh ~ Dallas ~ N.Y. Giants ~ New England

                        Away

                        AFC West: Kansas City ~ Oakland ~ San Diego
                        Baltimore ~ Cincinnati ~ Philadelphia ~ Washington ~ Indianapolis

                        Today's Question:

                        Including his years in Oakland and including postseason games, Mike Shanahan's teams won 125 of his first 200 career games as a head coach. Can you name the only two men to win more of their first 200?
                        Halas and Shula?
                        sigpic

                        Hooray, beer!

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
                          Halas and Shula?
                          :nono:


                          Both of those guys are incorrect.
                          :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

                          sigpic

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by BroncoManiac_69 View Post
                            :nono:


                            Both of those guys are incorrect.
                            Jeff Fisher, Mike Holmgren?
                            sigpic

                            Hooray, beer!

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
                              Jeff Fisher, Mike Holmgren?

                              Buzzzzzzz.


                              Both of the men we are looking for are already in the Hall Of Fame.
                              :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

                              sigpic

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by BroncoManiac_69 View Post
                                Buzzzzzzz.


                                Both of the men we are looking for are already in the Hall Of Fame.
                                Last guess

                                Tom Landry and Bill Walsh?
                                sigpic

                                Hooray, beer!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X