Clear All

• FL BRONCO
    replied
    Originally posted by dipablo View Post
    Can it be as easy as Cortland Sutton?
    Did he make the Pro Bowl....

Yes he did didn't he......:thumb:

And he made it in his second year.... That is pretty fast......:thumb:

Pretty impressive, but no, that is not the answer I am looking for. Good Try though. CPs ...

Leave a comment:

• dipablo
    replied
    Originally posted by FL BRONCO View Post
    I am a Denver Broncos receiver who started with the Denver Broncos, I am the quickest Denver Bronco receiver to make it to the pro bowl (eg in 1st year vs 2nd year vs 3rd year....etc. ) and I am the first to make it in this period of time.

Who am I ?
    Can it be as easy as Cortland Sutton?

Leave a comment:

• FL BRONCO
    replied
    Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Then I’d have to guess it’s Shannon Sharpe?
    Well he did make a lot of pro bowls and he did start with the Broncos...

But SS was not a WR for the Broncos...
    Last edited by FL BRONCO; 01-15-2020, 08:53 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Sam_Z
    replied
    Then I’d have to guess it’s Shannon Sharpe?

Leave a comment:

• FL BRONCO
    replied
    Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Lionel Taylor?
    He did make the pro bowl and he did it in his third year if I remember correctly.

However he started with Chicago as a LB and came over to Denver and switched positions to WR... Good try though Sam!!

Leave a comment:

• Sam_Z
    replied
    Originally posted by FL BRONCO View Post
    I am a Denver Broncos receiver who started with the Denver Broncos, I am the quickest Denver Bronco receiver to make it to the pro bowl (eg in 1st year vs 2nd year vs 3rd year....etc. ) and I am the first to make it in this period of time.

Who am I ?
    Lionel Taylor?

Leave a comment:

• FL BRONCO
    replied

Who am I ?

Leave a comment:

• CanDB
    replied
    Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
    John Mobley
    WINNER!!! (must spread some goodies around before rewarding you)

John Ulysses Mobley (born October 10, 1973 in Chester, Pennsylvania) played eight seasons for the Denver Broncos from 1996 through 2003. Mobley was drafted in the first round of the 1996 NFL Draft by the Broncos after a college football career in Kutztown University. Mobley's best season was in 1997 when he had 132 tackles and four sacks and was a First Team All-Pro, though not a Pro Bowler.

In Super Bowl XXXII, Mobley deflected a Brett Favre pass on 4th and 6 from the 31-yard-line with just over 30 seconds left in the game. The deflection sealed a 31-24 victory for the Broncos.

Mobley suffered a bruised spinal column during the 2003 season after he collided with his teammate Kelly Herndon in a game against the Baltimore Ravens, and the injury was severe enough that the Broncos cut him before the 2004 season in order to allow him time for recovery. He later re-signed with the Broncos and retired because of the injury.

During his career, Mobley played in 105 career games, starting 102 of them, including two Super Bowls, during which he made 608 career tackles, 10.5 quarterback sacks, and five interceptions for 45 yards and a touchdown.

Leave a comment:

• 58Miller
    replied
    John Mobley

Leave a comment:

• CanDB
    replied
    Which Bronco LB never made it to a Pro Bowl but was named First Team All Pro?

Leave a comment:

• CanDB
    replied
    ^^^^Again....thx to Sam_Z for another trivia question. I get to do the easy part.

Leave a comment:

• CanDB
    replied
    Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
    TE Dwayne Carswell
    WInner!!!

Dwayne Carswell played primarily as a tight end from 1994-2005 for the Denver Broncos. He was originally signed as an undrafted rookie free agent. He played college football at Liberty University.

Carswell won two Super Bowl rings with the Broncos in 1998 and 1999 and was selected to the Pro Bowl in 2001. His first career reception came on a five-yard pass from Hall of Fame quarterback John Elway. Carswell received the Ed Block Courage Award, after suffering season-ending internal injuries in October 2005, in a car crash in Aurora, Colorado.

Leave a comment:

• 58Miller
    replied
    Originally posted by CanDB View Post
    Question: Another undrafted free agent who blossomed into an extremely solid player for the Denver Broncos was known for his blocking skill, however he was very intimidating when he did get his hands on the football, and he finished with 192 receptions and 15 touchdowns.
    TE Dwayne Carswell

Leave a comment:

• CanDB
    replied
    Question: Another undrafted free agent who blossomed into an extremely solid player for the Denver Broncos was known for his blocking skill, however he was very intimidating when he did get his hands on the football, and he finished with 192 receptions and 15 touchdowns.

Leave a comment:

• CanDB
    replied
    Ken Adamson?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X