X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• beastlyskronk
    replied
    Originally posted by CanDB View Post
    No problem Beast! I was joking a bit with you, given I had posted it earlier, and that you clearly did not see. I will look like the culprit. I'm cool with that. I guess I thought that the first person to answer correctly is the so called winner, and CPs awarded accordingly. Maybe I have been following my own guidelines. (And no, I am not looking for CPs)
    It’s all good. But to answer your question that DB is Bob Zeman.

Leave a comment:

• CanDB
    replied
    Originally posted by beastlyskronk View Post
    I just wanted to point out that from that combo of stats he only reached 70 total and not over. He had a fumble recovery to put him at 71 for his career so I wasn’t sure with the question. I was thinking Lionel Taylor might have been over but he isn’t
    No problem Beast! I was joking a bit with you, given I had posted it earlier, and that you clearly did not see. I will look like the culprit. I'm cool with that. I guess I thought that the first person to answer correctly is the so called winner, and CPs awarded accordingly. Maybe I have been following my own guidelines. (And no, I am not looking for CPs)
    Last edited by CanDB; 07-16-2019, 02:38 PM.

Leave a comment:

• beastlyskronk
    replied
    Not to be a goof, but if a person is correct, and then another person responds a couple days later with the same answer.....would not the first person be the one who is correct?
    I just wanted to point out that from that combo of stats he only reached 70 total and not over. He had a fumble recovery to put him at 71 for his career so I wasn’t sure with the question. I was thinking Lionel Taylor might have been over but he isn’t

Leave a comment:

• CanDB
    replied

IN THE HISTORY of The Denver Broncos, only one other player has shared this distinction with Gary Zimmerman. He was drafted by The Los Angeles Chargers and garnered a pro bowl selection in his first season with The Broncos.
    Good answer but not the one I have. The player I am referring to was a DB.

(But Vasquez was drafted by The Chargers and was a pro bowler in his first season with The Broncos. Can you add info that proves he and Zimmerman share the same distinction that no other Bronco can? If so, I'm rewarding points!!!):thumb:
    Continuing.....here ^^^^^^ are the 2 parts to the newest quiz.

Leave a comment:

• CanDB
    replied
    Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
    You are both correct on Rod smith.
    Not to be a goof, but if a person is correct, and then another person responds a couple days later with the same answer.....would not the first person be the one who is correct?

Leave a comment:

• EddieMac
    replied
    Rod Smith although he only hit 70 on the dot from rushing, receiving, and returns.
    You are both correct on Rod smith.

Leave a comment:

• CanDB
    replied
    Rod Smith although he only hit 70 on the dot from rushing, receiving, and returns.
    I'm going with Rod Smith
    Hey beast....you can beat my butt in fantasy this year, but I got you on this one!!

Leave a comment:

• beastlyskronk
    replied
    By combination of receiving, rushing and returning, who was the first Bronco player to cross the end zone over 70 times?

Leave a comment:

• CanDB
    replied
    Originally posted by lvbronx View Post
    How about Louis Vasquez?
    Good answer but not the one I have. The player I am referring to was a DB.

(But Vasquez was drafted by The Chargers and was a pro bowler in his first season with The Broncos. Can you add info that proves he and Zimmerman share the same distinction that no other Bronco can? If so, I'm rewarding points!!!):thumb:

Leave a comment:

• lvbronx
    replied
    I'll await to see if this is correct.

Meanwhile....

IN THE HISTORY of The Denver Broncos, only one other player has shared this distinction with Gary Zimmerman. He was drafted by The Los Angeles Chargers and garnered a pro bowl selection in his first season with The Broncos.
    How about Louis Vasquez?

Leave a comment:

• CanDB
    replied
    I'm going with Rod Smith
    I'll await to see if this is correct.

Meanwhile....

Leave a comment:

• CanDB
    replied
    By combination of receiving, rushing and returning, who was the first Bronco player to cross the end zone over 70 times?
    I'm going with Rod Smith

Leave a comment:

• EddieMac
    replied

Leave a comment:

• EddieMac
    replied
    John Mobley

Correct

Mobley was a first-round draft pick who started all 16 games as a rookie right linebacker, then was a first-team All Pro in his second season of 1997 – a season topped off with a fourth-down pass breakup of a Brett Favre throw intended for tight end Mark Chmura with 32 seconds remaining to clinch the Broncos their first-ever Super Bowl championship. It was a play so big, safety Steve Atwater said it was the most memorable of his career.

Mobley was credited with 854 tackles in his eight seasons when a spinal cord contusion in his neck suffered on Oct. 26, 2003 effectively ended his career.

Leave a comment:

• DwhitetheGamer
    replied
    A Division II All American from Kutztown University, this player had the most famous pass breakup in Broncos history.
    Karl Mecklenburg? I don't remember how his last name was spelled but I remember him being able to play pretty much every defensive position.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X