July 2010 Wall Calendar Feature Player:
      Brandon Stokely
      Position: Wide Receiver
      College: Louisiana-Lafayette
      Birthday: 6-23-1976
      Height: 5' 11"
      Weight: 192 lbs
      Brandon's Bio

Please continue to leave Sgt Danny Miller :usa: messages of support. Thank You.

Saturday July 3rd, the 184th day of the year with 182 to go.

It is:
      Compliment Your Mirror Day
      International Day Of Cooperatives
      Stay Out Of THe Sun Day
      Disobedience Day

July 4th:

4th Of July/Independence Day! :usa:
      Independence From Meat Day
      Indivisible Day
      International Drive Your Studebaker Day
      Build A Scarecrow Day
      National Country Music Day
      Sidewalk Egg Frying Day

Click Here To Join The Coach McDaniels Fan Club!
      Click Here To Join The Kyle Orton Army Fan Club!
      Click Here To Join Team Tebow!
      Facebook ~ Eddie Royal~John Elway~Ryan Clady~Ed McCaffrey~Champ Bailey~Eric Decker~Coach McDaniels

Sunday August 15 ~ First Preseason Game @ Cincinnati ~ 43 Days
      Sunday September 12 ~ First Regular Season Game @ Jacksonville ~ 71 Days

2010 Schedule:

Week 1 ~ Sun Sep.12 at Jacksonville Jacksonville Municipal Stadium 1:00 PM EDT CBS
      Week 2 ~ Sun Sep.19 VS. SEATTLE INVESCO Field at Mile High 2:05 PM MDT FOX
      Week 3 ~ Sun Sep.26 VS. INDIANAPOLIS INVESCO Field at Mile High 2:15 PM MDT CBS

Week 4 ~ Sun Oct. 3 at Tennessee LP Field 12:00 PM CDT CBS
      Week 5 ~ Sun Oct.10 at Baltimore M&T Bank Stadium 1:00 PM EDT CBS

Week 6 ~ Sun Oct.17 VS. NEW YORK INVESCO Field at Mile High 2:05 PM MDT CBS
      Week 7 ~ Sun Oct.24 VS. OAKLAND INVESCO Field at Mile High 2:15 PM MDT CBS

Week 8 ~ Sun Oct.31 at San Francisco Wembley Stadium (London) 5:00 PM GMT CBS
      Week 9 ~ BYE WEEK
      Week 10 ~ Sun Nov.14 VS. KANSAS CITY INVESCO Field at Mile High 2:05 PM MST CBS
      Week 11 ~ Mon Nov.22 at San Diego Qualcomm Stadium 5:30 PM PST ESPN
      Week 12 ~ Sun Nov.28 VS. ST. LOUIS INVESCO Field at Mile High 2:15 PM MST FOX
      Week 13 ~ Sun Dec. 5 at Kansas City Arrowhead Stadium 12:00 PM CST CBS
      Week 14 ~ Sun Dec.12 at Arizona University of Phoenix Stadium 2:15 PM MST CBS
      Week 15 ~ Sun Dec.19 at Oakland Oakland Coliseum 1:15 PM PST CBS

Week 16 ~ Sun Dec.26 VS. HOUSTON INVESCO Field at Mile High 2:05 PM MST CBS
      Week 17 ~ Sun Jan. 2 VS. SAN DIEGO INVESCO Field at Mile High 2:15 PM MST CBS

This Weekend's Fun Fact:

Denver's 41-14 rout of the Raiders to open the 2008 season marked the 21st time in 27 games that coach Mike Shanahan's Broncos had beaten the franchise with which he got his head coaching start in 1988

Have a safe and terrific holiday weekend everyone! :wave:

:usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

• I want more.....
        *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
        *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
        *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Comment

• Good Morning Folks! :wave:

Good Grief! Catching up from a VERY busy yesterday but had a BLAST! Tanya's dance school was in the parade yesterday and so was my truck and I. Very cool.

Brandon Stokely
          Brandon's Bio

Today is Tuesday July 6th, the 187th day of the year with 179 to go.

It is:
          Earth At Aphelion
          Take Your Webmaster To Lunch Day
          National Fried Chicken Day

Facebook ~ Eddie Royal~John Elway~Ryan Clady~Ed McCaffrey~Champ Bailey~Eric Decker~Coach McDaniels

Sunday August 15 ~ First Preseason Game @ Cincinnati ~ 40 Days
          Sunday September 12 ~ First Regular Season Game @ Jacksonville ~ 68 Days

2010 Schedule:

Week 1 ~ Sun Sep.12 at Jacksonville Jacksonville Municipal Stadium 1:00 PM EDT CBS

Week 9 ~ BYE WEEK

Yesterday's Question:

Who was the longest-tenured player on the the Broncos' kickoff weekend roster in 2008?

Today's Fun Fact:

Pro Football Hall Of Fame running back Tony Dorsett was a rookie on the 1977 Dallas team that played Denver in Super Bowl XII. He spent his final NFL season with the Broncos in 1988.

I have a poster of Tony in his Bronco uniform. It's so odd to see that and it's too bad he didn't do so well that year.

sigpic

Comment

• Is it Tom Nalen? I think he was on the roster, but didn't play any games because of injury.
            sigpic

Adopted Posters:
            Broncbeat - 80stheman - kmcgough25 - InsaneBlaze 23
            Adopted By:
            Broncoholic JS & 80stheman
            Broncbeat

Comment

• Originally posted by Thors Hammer View Post
              Is it Tom Nalen? I think he was on the roster, but didn't play any games because of injury.
              That is correct. He was inactive for the first 3 games and ended up landing on injured reserve.

Well Done.

sigpic

Comment

• Good Morning Everyone! :wave:

Brandon Stokely
                Brandon's Bio

Today is Wednesday July 7th, the 188th day of the year with 178 to go.

It is:
                Chocolate Day
                Father-Daughter Take A Walk Together Day
                Tell The Truth Day
                National Strawberry Sundae Day

Sunday August 15 ~ First Preseason Game @ Cincinnati ~ 39 Days
                Sunday September 12 ~ First Regular Season Game @ Jacksonville ~ 67 Days

2010 Schedule:

Week 9 ~ BYE WEEK

Today's Question:

The 1982 Broncos featured the league's leading punter and punt returner. Who were they?

sigpic

Comment

• Luke Prestridge and........Rick Upchurch?
                  sigpic
                  Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

Comment

• Originally posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
                    Luke Prestridge and........Rick Upchurch?
                    Well Done!

Luke averaged 45 yards a punt and Rick averaged 16.1 yards on the returns.

24 hour rule

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncoManiac_69 View Post
                      Well Done!

Luke averaged 45 yards a punt and Rick averaged 16.1 yards on the returns.

24 hour rule
                      I remember both players fairly well. I remember Prestridge booming these 70 yard kicks on a regular basis.

Rick Upchurch was also the first football player I can remember being a fan of. That guy was so exciting.
                      sigpic
                      Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

Comment

• Another day, another front page quote for BM69:

"The focus on building a team this offseason has me getting goosebumps in anticipation of seeing how it all comes together."

BroncoManiac_69, July 7

Comment

• Originally posted by Alastor View Post
                          Another day, another front page quote for BM69:
                          WOW! Very cool. I think my words were slightly different?

Edit:

I thought that sounded a little weird the way they worded it so I went and found it:

Originally posted by BroncoManiac_69 View Post
                          The entire "team" approach has me getting goosebumps in anticipation and seeing how it all comes together.
                          Last edited by BroncoManiac_69; 07-08-2010, 07:21 AM.

sigpic

Comment

• Good Morning Folks! :wave:

Brandon Stokely
                            Brandon's Bio

Today is Thursday July 8th, the 189th day of the year with 177 to go.

It is:
                            SCUD Day (Savor the Comic Unplug the Drama)
                            Video Games Day

Sunday August 15 ~ First Preseason Game @ Cincinnati ~ 38 Days
                            Sunday September 12 ~ First Regular Season Game @ Jacksonville ~ 66 Days

2010 Schedule:

Week 9 ~ BYE WEEK

Today's Fun Fact:

Fiver former players with a combined 51 years of NFL playing experience served as Broncos' assistant coaches in 2008: Ronnie Bradford, Keith Burns, Rick Dennison, Jim Ryan and Steve Watson.

EDIT: To correct my typo
                            Last edited by BroncoManiac_69; 07-08-2010, 07:51 AM.

sigpic

Comment

• 91 years in 5 players? Dang!
                              Thanks, Reid!
                              sigpic
                              Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

Comment

• Originally posted by LordTrychon View Post
                                91 years in 5 players? Dang!
                                That number intrigued me as well. So methinks we have a typo here. I came up with 51 years. I look back at my little calendar here and the typo is my own doing. It does say 51.

Time to look into getting glasses.

10 years Ronnie Bradford

13 years Keith Burns

9 years Rick Dennison

10 years Jim Ryan

9 years Steve Watson

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X