Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bronco Daily Fun Facts And Trivia

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Broncomania96 View Post
    Wasnt it Ronnie Bradford.

    Your hint helped me, if i am right
    Yes it was

    He was our Special Teams coach but moved to Defensive Backs this season.

    EDIT:

    Here's a great link on Ronnie's background

    http://www.denverbroncos.com/page.ph...&contentID=624
    Last edited by BroncoManiac_69; 11-03-2007, 08:20 PM.
    :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

    sigpic

    Comment


    • Good Morning Everybody.

      Is it safe in Broncomania today?

      Today is Monday November 5th the 309th day of the year with 56 to go.

      Preseason Record:

      2-2

      W ~ Broncos 17 49ers 13
      L ~ Broncos 20 Cowboys 31
      L ~ Broncos 16 Browns 17
      W ~ Broncos 21 Cardinals 3

      Regular Season Record:

      3-5

      W ~ Broncos 15 Bills 14
      W ~ Broncos 23 Raiders 20
      L ~ Broncos 14 Jaguars 23
      L ~ Broncos 20 Colts 38
      L ~ Broncos 3 Chargers 41
      W ~ Broncos 31 Steelers 28
      L ~ Broncos 13 Packers 19
      L ~ Broncos 7 Lions 44

      The next game is this Sunday as we stay on the road and travel to Arrowhead Statium to face our divisional rivals the Kansas City Chiefs. Kickoff is scheduled for 1:00pm EST.

      Today's Trivia:

      Name the former Broncos' linebacker who serves as the club's offensive line coach.
      :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

      sigpic

      Comment


      • Originally posted by BroncoManiac_69 View Post
        Good Morning Everybody.

        Is it safe in Broncomania today?

        Today is Monday November 5th the 309th day of the year with 56 to go.

        Preseason Record:

        2-2

        W ~ Broncos 17 49ers 13
        L ~ Broncos 20 Cowboys 31
        L ~ Broncos 16 Browns 17
        W ~ Broncos 21 Cardinals 3

        Regular Season Record:

        3-5

        W ~ Broncos 15 Bills 14
        W ~ Broncos 23 Raiders 20
        L ~ Broncos 14 Jaguars 23
        L ~ Broncos 20 Colts 38
        L ~ Broncos 3 Chargers 41
        W ~ Broncos 31 Steelers 28
        L ~ Broncos 13 Packers 19
        L ~ Broncos 7 Lions 44

        The next game is this Sunday as we stay on the road and travel to Arrowhead Statium to face our divisional rivals the Kansas City Chiefs. Kickoff is scheduled for 1:00pm EST.

        Today's Trivia:

        Name the former Broncos' linebacker who serves as the club's offensive line coach.
        Is it Rick Dennison?

        Comment


        • Originally posted by The Duanimal View Post
          Is it Rick Dennison?
          CORRECT!

          He played for the Broncos from 1982-1990
          :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

          sigpic

          Comment


          • Good Morning Everyone :wave:

            I hope everybody is feeling a little better today?

            Today is Tuesday November 6th the 310th day of the year with 55 to go.

            It is Election Day so exercise your rights and VOTE!

            Preseason Record:

            2-2

            W ~ Broncos 17 49ers 13
            L ~ Broncos 20 Cowboys 31
            L ~ Broncos 16 Browns 17
            W ~ Broncos 21 Cardinals 3

            Regular Season Record:

            3-5

            W ~ Broncos 15 Bills 14
            W ~ Broncos 23 Raiders 20
            L ~ Broncos 14 Jaguars 23
            L ~ Broncos 20 Colts 38
            L ~ Broncos 3 Chargers 41
            W ~ Broncos 31 Steelers 28
            L ~ Broncos 13 Packers 19
            L ~ Broncos 7 Lions 44

            The next game is this Sunday as we stay on the road and travel to Arrowhead Stadium to face our divisional rivals the Kansas City Chiefs. Kickoff is scheduled for 1:00pm EST.

            Today's Fun Fact:

            While playing for Tampa Bay, safety John Lynch was a first-team NFL all-pro selection in both 1999 and 2000
            :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

            sigpic

            Comment


            • Good Morning Group! :wave:

              Today is Wednesday November 7th the 311th day of the year with 54 to go.

              Preseason Record:

              2-2

              W ~ Broncos 17 49ers 13
              L ~ Broncos 20 Cowboys 31
              L ~ Broncos 16 Browns 17
              W ~ Broncos 21 Cardinals 3

              Regular Season Record:

              3-5

              W ~ Broncos 15 Bills 14
              W ~ Broncos 23 Raiders 20
              L ~ Broncos 14 Jaguars 23
              L ~ Broncos 20 Colts 38
              L ~ Broncos 3 Chargers 41
              W ~ Broncos 31 Steelers 28
              L ~ Broncos 13 Packers 19
              L ~ Broncos 7 Lions 44

              The next game is this Sunday as we stay on the road and travel to Arrowhead Stadium to face our divisional rivals the Kansas City Chiefs. Kickoff is scheduled for 1:00pm EST.

              Today's Question:

              In 2003, what Broncos' assistant became the first player/coach in the NFL since the early 1970's?
              :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

              sigpic

              Comment


              • Originally posted by BroncoManiac_69 View Post
                Good Morning Group! :wave:

                Today is Wednesday November 7th the 311th day of the year with 54 to go.

                Preseason Record:

                2-2

                W ~ Broncos 17 49ers 13
                L ~ Broncos 20 Cowboys 31
                L ~ Broncos 16 Browns 17
                W ~ Broncos 21 Cardinals 3

                Regular Season Record:

                3-5

                W ~ Broncos 15 Bills 14
                W ~ Broncos 23 Raiders 20
                L ~ Broncos 14 Jaguars 23
                L ~ Broncos 20 Colts 38
                L ~ Broncos 3 Chargers 41
                W ~ Broncos 31 Steelers 28
                L ~ Broncos 13 Packers 19
                L ~ Broncos 7 Lions 44

                The next game is this Sunday as we stay on the road and travel to Arrowhead Stadium to face our divisional rivals the Kansas City Chiefs. Kickoff is scheduled for 1:00pm EST.

                Today's Question:

                In 2003, what Broncos' assistant became the first player/coach in the NFL since the early 1970's?

                I think this one's Jimmy Spencer. Somebody brought up his name before.

                sigpic
                They're your teammates, now.
                Best of luck, TT!
                ...Always a class act - in any uniform.



                sbutk: i can see why Denver is taking TO's right now [trailing by 7, with 30 seconds left in the half]. but why Oakland???

                Captain Lori: You are trying to figure out the Raiders. Try figuring out women instead; it's probably much easier.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by sbutk View Post
                  I think this one's Jimmy Spencer. Somebody brought up his name before.

                  Gotta be Spencer...I guessed him on that INT in the SB. Couldn't get my brain to remember Bradford. Good job
                  sigpic

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by sbutk View Post
                    I think this one's Jimmy Spencer. Somebody brought up his name before.



                    Originally posted by OrAnGe WiLk View Post
                    Gotta be Spencer...I guessed him on that INT in the SB. Couldn't get my brain to remember Bradford. Good job
                    Correct!

                    The following season, The cornerback Jimmy Spencer concentrated solely on coaching

                    apologies to sbutk. I must spread around....
                    :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

                    sigpic

                    Comment


                    • Good Morning Everyone :wave:

                      Today is Thursday November 8th the 312th day of the year with 53 to go.

                      Preseason Record:

                      2-2

                      W ~ Broncos 17 49ers 13
                      L ~ Broncos 20 Cowboys 31
                      L ~ Broncos 16 Browns 17
                      W ~ Broncos 21 Cardinals 3

                      Regular Season Record:

                      3-5

                      W ~ Broncos 15 Bills 14
                      W ~ Broncos 23 Raiders 20
                      L ~ Broncos 14 Jaguars 23
                      L ~ Broncos 20 Colts 38
                      L ~ Broncos 3 Chargers 41
                      W ~ Broncos 31 Steelers 28
                      L ~ Broncos 13 Packers 19
                      L ~ Broncos 7 Lions 44

                      The next game is this Sunday as we stay on the road and travel to Arrowhead Stadium to face our divisional rivals the Kansas City Chiefs. Kickoff is scheduled for 1:00pm EST.

                      Today's Fun Fact:

                      In his 12th NFL season in 2004, safety John Lynch made the 1,000th tackle of his career (tackles are not an official NFL statistic but are kept individually by the clubs)
                      :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

                      sigpic

                      Comment


                      • Good Morning Gang! :wave:

                        TGIF! :dance:

                        Today is Friday November 9th the 313th day of the year with 52 to go.

                        Preseason Record:

                        2-2

                        W ~ Broncos 17 49ers 13
                        L ~ Broncos 20 Cowboys 31
                        L ~ Broncos 16 Browns 17
                        W ~ Broncos 21 Cardinals 3

                        Regular Season Record:

                        3-5

                        W ~ Broncos 15 Bills 14
                        W ~ Broncos 23 Raiders 20
                        L ~ Broncos 14 Jaguars 23
                        L ~ Broncos 20 Colts 38
                        L ~ Broncos 3 Chargers 41
                        W ~ Broncos 31 Steelers 28
                        L ~ Broncos 13 Packers 19
                        L ~ Broncos 7 Lions 44

                        The next game is this Sunday as we stay on the road and travel to Arrowhead Stadium to face our divisional rivals the Kansas City Chiefs. Kickoff is scheduled for 1:00pm EST.

                        Today's Question:

                        What Broncos' offensive lineman earned a Super Bowl ring while playing for Tampa Bay in 2002?
                        :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

                        sigpic

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by BroncoManiac_69 View Post
                          Good Morning Gang! :wave:

                          TGIF! :dance:

                          Today is Friday November 9th the 313th day of the year with 52 to go.

                          Preseason Record:

                          2-2

                          W ~ Broncos 17 49ers 13
                          L ~ Broncos 20 Cowboys 31
                          L ~ Broncos 16 Browns 17
                          W ~ Broncos 21 Cardinals 3

                          Regular Season Record:

                          3-5

                          W ~ Broncos 15 Bills 14
                          W ~ Broncos 23 Raiders 20
                          L ~ Broncos 14 Jaguars 23
                          L ~ Broncos 20 Colts 38
                          L ~ Broncos 3 Chargers 41
                          W ~ Broncos 31 Steelers 28
                          L ~ Broncos 13 Packers 19
                          L ~ Broncos 7 Lions 44

                          The next game is this Sunday as we stay on the road and travel to Arrowhead Stadium to face our divisional rivals the Kansas City Chiefs. Kickoff is scheduled for 1:00pm EST.

                          Today's Question:

                          What Broncos' offensive lineman earned a Super Bowl ring while playing for Tampa Bay in 2002?


                          Simione Rice?

                          Comment


                          • I'll go with Adam Meadows?
                            sigpic

                            Comment


                            • Is it Meadows?

                              Comment


                              • Both answers are incorrect.
                                :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

                                sigpic

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X