Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bronco Daily Fun Facts And Trivia

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by BroncoManiac_69 View Post
    Today's Question:

    Where did linebacker Ian Gold play college football?

    University of Michigan


    I know I'm a little early, but

    Happy Thanksgiving, BM69!
    Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!

    sigpic
    They're your teammates, now.
    Best of luck, TT!
    ...Always a class act - in any uniform.



    sbutk: i can see why Denver is taking TO's right now [trailing by 7, with 30 seconds left in the half]. but why Oakland???

    Captain Lori: You are trying to figure out the Raiders. Try figuring out women instead; it's probably much easier.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by sbutk View Post
      University of Michigan


      I know I'm a little early, but

      Happy Thanksgiving, BM69!
      Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!
      It is Michigan.

      Wolverines...



      Go Buckeyes!!

      :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

      sigpic

      Comment


      • Here is our fun fact for the weekend of November 17/18:

        Fullback Kyle Johnson earned a bachelor's degree in electronic media from Syracuse in 2000 and is currently pursuing a master's degree in business.

        Since this was through 2005, I would assume he finished by now?

        Have a great weekend everyone :wave:

        Catch Ya On The Flip Side.
        :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

        sigpic

        Comment


        • Smiles all around in Bronco Nation this morning! :wave:

          Our beloved Orange and Blue finally got a win at home and looked pretty good in the process.

          Today is Tuesday November 20th the 324th day of the year with 41 to go.

          Preseason Record:

          2-2

          W ~ Broncos 17 49ers 13
          L ~ Broncos 20 Cowboys 31
          L ~ Broncos 16 Browns 17
          W ~ Broncos 21 Cardinals 3

          Regular Season Record:

          5-5

          W ~ Broncos 15 Bills 14
          W ~ Broncos 23 Raiders 20
          L ~ Broncos 14 Jaguars 23
          L ~ Broncos 20 Colts 38
          L ~ Broncos 3 Chargers 41
          W ~ Broncos 31 Steelers 28
          L ~ Broncos 13 Packers 19
          L ~ Broncos 7 Lions 44
          W ~ Broncos 27 Chiefs 11
          W ~ Broncos 34 Titans 20

          The next game is Sunday as we travel to Chicago and take on Da Bears at Soldier Field. Kickoff is slated at 11:00am EST.

          Here is yesterday's Question:

          Linebacker Ian Gold entered 2005 with 12 career sacks, and 4 of them had come against one opposing quarterback. Who was he?

          And here is today's fun fact:

          Ben Hamilton started all 16 games for the Broncos at guard in 2004 and did not miss an offensive snap that season.
          :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

          sigpic

          Comment


          • Originally posted by BroncoManiac_69 View Post
            Here is yesterday's Question:

            Linebacker Ian Gold entered 2005 with 12 career sacks, and 4 of them had come against one opposing quarterback. Who was he?
            Oakland's Rich Gannon, the only player Gold dropped more than once.

            :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

            sigpic

            Comment


            • Good Morning Everyone! :wave:

              Today is Wednesday November 21st the 325th day of the year with 40 to go.

              Preseason Record:

              2-2

              W ~ Broncos 17 49ers 13
              L ~ Broncos 20 Cowboys 31
              L ~ Broncos 16 Browns 17
              W ~ Broncos 21 Cardinals 3

              Regular Season Record:

              5-5

              W ~ Broncos 15 Bills 14
              W ~ Broncos 23 Raiders 20
              L ~ Broncos 14 Jaguars 23
              L ~ Broncos 20 Colts 38
              L ~ Broncos 3 Chargers 41
              W ~ Broncos 31 Steelers 28
              L ~ Broncos 13 Packers 19
              L ~ Broncos 7 Lions 44
              W ~ Broncos 27 Chiefs 11
              W ~ Broncos 34 Titans 20

              The next game is Sunday as we travel to Chicago and take on Da Bears at Soldier Field. Kickoff is slated at 11:00am EST.

              Today's Trivia:

              Name the Broncos' safety who played three seasons in the Canadian Football League in the late 1990s.
              :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

              sigpic

              Comment


              • Originally posted by BroncoManiac_69 View Post
                Good Morning Everyone! :wave:

                Today is Wednesday November 21st the 325th day of the year with 40 to go.

                Preseason Record:

                2-2

                W ~ Broncos 17 49ers 13
                L ~ Broncos 20 Cowboys 31
                L ~ Broncos 16 Browns 17
                W ~ Broncos 21 Cardinals 3

                Regular Season Record:

                5-5

                W ~ Broncos 15 Bills 14
                W ~ Broncos 23 Raiders 20
                L ~ Broncos 14 Jaguars 23
                L ~ Broncos 20 Colts 38
                L ~ Broncos 3 Chargers 41
                W ~ Broncos 31 Steelers 28
                L ~ Broncos 13 Packers 19
                L ~ Broncos 7 Lions 44
                W ~ Broncos 27 Chiefs 11
                W ~ Broncos 34 Titans 20

                The next game is Sunday as we travel to Chicago and take on Da Bears at Soldier Field. Kickoff is slated at 11:00am EST.

                Today's Trivia:

                Name the Broncos' safety who played three seasons in the Canadian Football League in the late 1990s.
                Nick Ferguson!

                Happy Thanks Giving BM69

                Comment


                • Originally posted by lilsstinkr View Post
                  Nick Ferguson!

                  Happy Thanks Giving BM69
                  Yes it is Nick!

                  He played for Saskatchewan in 1997 and Winnipeg in 1998 and 1999.

                  EDIT: Must spread around....

                  Happy Thanksgiving to you too!!

                  We are leaving for Las Vegas in about 1-1/2 hours for the holiday, so I will be posting our trivia and fun facts through Sunday before I leave today.
                  :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

                  sigpic

                  Comment


                  • This post serves as my well wishes to everyone. I certainly hope you all have a great Thanksgiving Day/Weekend.

                    Eat lots of pumpkin pie (don't forget the whipped cream) and watch out on Friday to you Mall Rats. Craziness shopping I'm sure.

                    I will be returning on Monday so here we go with our trivia and fun facts.

                    Thursday, November 22nd, Thanksgiving Day's fun fact:

                    Linebacker Louis Green played for the Amsterdam Admirals in NFL Europe in 2003

                    Here is Friday, November 23rd's question:

                    Against what team did Jason Elam kick his NFL-record-tying 63-yard field goal in 1998?

                    The fun fact for weekend of November 24/25:

                    Ex defensive coordinator Larry Coyer is a former star at Marshall and is a member of the school's football Hall of Fame.


                    A Wunnerful Holiday Greeting to all the peoples!!

                    Stay Safe and Good Luck Broncos on Sunday!
                    :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

                    sigpic

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by BroncoManiac_69 View Post
                      This post serves as my well wishes to everyone. I certainly hope you all have a great Thanksgiving Day/Weekend.

                      Eat lots of pumpkin pie (don't forget the whipped cream) and watch out on Friday to you Mall Rats. Craziness shopping I'm sure.

                      I will be returning on Monday so here we go with our trivia and fun facts.

                      Thursday, November 22nd, Thanksgiving Day's fun fact:

                      Linebacker Louis Green played for the Amsterdam Admirals in NFL Europe in 2003

                      Here is Friday, November 23rd's question:

                      Against what team did Jason Elam kick his NFL-record-tying 63-yard field goal in 1998?

                      The fun fact for weekend of November 24/25:

                      Ex defensive coordinator Larry Coyer is a former star at Marshall and is a member of the school's football Hall of Fame.


                      A Wunnerful Holiday Greeting to all the peoples!!

                      Stay Safe and Good Luck Broncos on Sunday!
                      Jacksonville Jaguars.

                      Gotta love Thanksgiving! Nothing washes down turkey and pie like a good touch football game with a bunch of relatives you dont even like

                      Have a good one everyone!


                      My 2007 Adopt a Broncos are Brandon Marshall and Erica Weston

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by BroncoManiac_69 View Post
                        Here is Friday, November 23rd's question:

                        Against what team did Jason Elam kick his NFL-record-tying 63-yard field goal in 1998?

                        For some reason I wanna say Jacksonville. Not sure that's right, though.

                        sigpic
                        They're your teammates, now.
                        Best of luck, TT!
                        ...Always a class act - in any uniform.



                        sbutk: i can see why Denver is taking TO's right now [trailing by 7, with 30 seconds left in the half]. but why Oakland???

                        Captain Lori: You are trying to figure out the Raiders. Try figuring out women instead; it's probably much easier.

                        Comment


                        • Good Morning Everyone

                          I hope everyone had a great holiday.

                          Except for that game yesterday.

                          The correct answer to Friday was Jacksonville.

                          Today is Monday November 26th the 330th day of the year with 35 to go.

                          Preseason Record:

                          2-2

                          W ~ Broncos 17 49ers 13
                          L ~ Broncos 20 Cowboys 31
                          L ~ Broncos 16 Browns 17
                          W ~ Broncos 21 Cardinals 3

                          Regular Season Record:

                          5-6

                          W ~ Broncos 15 Bills 14
                          W ~ Broncos 23 Raiders 20
                          L ~ Broncos 14 Jaguars 23
                          L ~ Broncos 20 Colts 38
                          L ~ Broncos 3 Chargers 41
                          W ~ Broncos 31 Steelers 28
                          L ~ Broncos 13 Packers 19
                          L ~ Broncos 7 Lions 44
                          W ~ Broncos 27 Chiefs 11
                          W ~ Broncos 34 Titans 20
                          L ~ Broncos 34 Bears 37

                          The next game is Sunday as we travel to Oakland and take on The Raiders at McAfee Stadium. Kickoff is slated at 4:05 EST.

                          I apologize for the incorrect start time I posted vs. the Bears. My schedule and even my Las Vegas parlay card had them in the early game.

                          Today's Question:

                          What Broncos' player was born in Accra, Ghana, Africa?
                          :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

                          sigpic

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by BroncoManiac_69 View Post
                            Good Morning Everyone

                            I hope everyone had a great holiday.

                            Except for that game yesterday.

                            The correct answer to Friday was Jacksonville.

                            Today is Monday November 26th the 330th day of the year with 35 to go.

                            Preseason Record:

                            2-2

                            W ~ Broncos 17 49ers 13
                            L ~ Broncos 20 Cowboys 31
                            L ~ Broncos 16 Browns 17
                            W ~ Broncos 21 Cardinals 3

                            Regular Season Record:

                            5-6

                            W ~ Broncos 15 Bills 14
                            W ~ Broncos 23 Raiders 20
                            L ~ Broncos 14 Jaguars 23
                            L ~ Broncos 20 Colts 38
                            L ~ Broncos 3 Chargers 41
                            W ~ Broncos 31 Steelers 28
                            L ~ Broncos 13 Packers 19
                            L ~ Broncos 7 Lions 44
                            W ~ Broncos 27 Chiefs 11
                            W ~ Broncos 34 Titans 20
                            L ~ Broncos 34 Bears 37

                            The next game is Sunday as we travel to Oakland and take on The Raiders at McAfee Stadium. Kickoff is slated at 4:05 EST.

                            I apologize for the incorrect start time I posted vs. the Bears. My schedule and even my Las Vegas parlay card had them in the early game.

                            Today's Question:

                            What Broncos' player was born in Accra, Ghana, Africa?
                            That would be Ebenezer Ekuban
                            sigpic

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by broncos_mtnman View Post
                              That would be Ebenezer Ekuban
                              And that would be correct oh wise and bearded one.
                              :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

                              sigpic

                              Comment


                              • Horseman gotz mad skillz!

                                Originally posted by Hoserman117 View Post
                                Uhhhh.... Rod Smith?! Shannon Sharpe?!?! TERRELL DAVIS?!?!?!?!??

                                Nah. My real guess is John Elway cause hes awesome.
                                Hey there Horseman, I just wanted to comment on your sigs!,
                                Primo work! Are you a graphic desinger? I'd love to see more of your work. I graduated from the Art Institute of Colorado, in media arts. So I can reconize you skillz!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X