Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bronco Daily Fun Facts And Trivia

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Good Morning Everyone! :wave:

    TGIF :dance:

    Today is Friday December 7th the 341st day of the year with 24 to go.

    Today is Pearl Harbor Day.

    Preseason Record:

    2-2

    W ~ Broncos 17 49ers 13
    L ~ Broncos 20 Cowboys 31
    L ~ Broncos 16 Browns 17
    W ~ Broncos 21 Cardinals 3

    Regular Season Record:

    5-7

    W ~ Broncos 15 Bills 14
    W ~ Broncos 23 Raiders 20
    L ~ Broncos 14 Jaguars 23
    L ~ Broncos 20 Colts 38
    L ~ Broncos 3 Chargers 41
    W ~ Broncos 31 Steelers 28
    L ~ Broncos 13 Packers 19
    L ~ Broncos 7 Lions 44
    W ~ Broncos 27 Chiefs 11
    W ~ Broncos 34 Titans 20
    L ~ Broncos 34 Bears 37
    L ~ Broncos 20 Raiders 34

    The next game is Sunday as we bring it back home to Invesco and face our divisional rival Kansas City Chiefs. Kickoff is scheduled for 4:15 EST.

    Today's Fun Fact:

    Jason Elam originally joined the Broncos as the club's third-round draft pick (the 70th overall) in 1993

    His 14th season. WOW!!
    :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

    sigpic

    Comment


    • Here is our trivia question for the weekend of December 8/9:

      To what team did the Broncos trade their first-round draft pick in 2005?

      Have a great weekend everybody! :wave:

      And GO BRONCOS!!
      :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

      sigpic

      Comment


      • Originally posted by BroncoManiac_69 View Post
        To what team did the Broncos trade their first-round draft pick in 2005?
        Washington, in return, Denver recieved from the Redskins a third-round choice in 2005and an additional pick in 2006.
        :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

        sigpic

        Comment


        • Good Morning Everyone :wave:

          Today is Monday December 10th the 344th day of the year with 21 to go.

          Preseason Record:

          2-2

          W ~ Broncos 17 49ers 13
          L ~ Broncos 20 Cowboys 31
          L ~ Broncos 16 Browns 17
          W ~ Broncos 21 Cardinals 3

          Regular Season Record:


          6-7

          W ~ Broncos 15 Bills 14
          W ~ Broncos 23 Raiders 20
          L ~ Broncos 14 Jaguars 23
          L ~ Broncos 20 Colts 38
          L ~ Broncos 3 Chargers 41
          W ~ Broncos 31 Steelers 28
          L ~ Broncos 13 Packers 19
          L ~ Broncos 7 Lions 44
          W ~ Broncos 27 Chiefs 11
          W ~ Broncos 34 Titans 20
          L ~ Broncos 34 Bears 37
          L ~ Broncos 20 Raiders 34
          W ~ Brncos 41 Chiefs 7

          The next game is this Thursday on NFLN as we travel to Houston and take on the Texans at Reliant Stadium. Kickoff is scheduled for 8:15 EST.

          Today's Fun Fact:

          Jason Elam entered the 2005 season having scored at least 1 point in each of the 188 games he had played in his career.
          :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

          sigpic

          Comment


          • Originally posted by BroncoManiac_69 View Post
            Good Morning Everyone :wave:

            Today is Monday December 10th the 344th day of the year with 21 to go.

            Preseason Record:

            2-2

            W ~ Broncos 17 49ers 13
            L ~ Broncos 20 Cowboys 31
            L ~ Broncos 16 Browns 17
            W ~ Broncos 21 Cardinals 3

            Regular Season Record:


            6-7

            W ~ Broncos 15 Bills 14
            W ~ Broncos 23 Raiders 20
            L ~ Broncos 14 Jaguars 23
            L ~ Broncos 20 Colts 38
            L ~ Broncos 3 Chargers 41
            W ~ Broncos 31 Steelers 28
            L ~ Broncos 13 Packers 19
            L ~ Broncos 7 Lions 44
            W ~ Broncos 27 Chiefs 11
            W ~ Broncos 34 Titans 20
            L ~ Broncos 34 Bears 37
            L ~ Broncos 20 Raiders 34
            W ~ Brncos 41 Chiefs 7

            The next game is this Thursday on NFLN as we travel to Houston and take on the Texans at Reliant Stadium. Kickoff is scheduled for 8:15 EST.

            Today's Fun Fact:

            Jason Elam entered the 2005 season having scored at least 1 point in each of the 188 games he had played in his career.

            And I'm guessing that streak's still going, right? Cuz I don't remember being shut out anytime lately.

            sigpic
            They're your teammates, now.
            Best of luck, TT!
            ...Always a class act - in any uniform.



            sbutk: i can see why Denver is taking TO's right now [trailing by 7, with 30 seconds left in the half]. but why Oakland???

            Captain Lori: You are trying to figure out the Raiders. Try figuring out women instead; it's probably much easier.

            Comment


            • Howdy Folks! :wave:

              Yeah, sbutk, I don't see the streak ending at all while Jason is still playing.

              Today is Tuesday December 11th the 345th day of the year with 20 to go.

              Preseason Record:

              2-2

              W ~ Broncos 17 49ers 13
              L ~ Broncos 20 Cowboys 31
              L ~ Broncos 16 Browns 17
              W ~ Broncos 21 Cardinals 3

              Regular Season Record:

              6-7

              W ~ Broncos 15 Bills 14
              W ~ Broncos 23 Raiders 20
              L ~ Broncos 14 Jaguars 23
              L ~ Broncos 20 Colts 38
              L ~ Broncos 3 Chargers 41
              W ~ Broncos 31 Steelers 28
              L ~ Broncos 13 Packers 19
              L ~ Broncos 7 Lions 44
              W ~ Broncos 27 Chiefs 11
              W ~ Broncos 34 Titans 20
              L ~ Broncos 34 Bears 37
              L ~ Broncos 20 Raiders 34
              W ~ Brncos 41 Chiefs 7

              The next game is this Thursday on NFLN as we travel to Houston and take on the Texans at Reliant Stadium. Kickoff is scheduled for 8:15 EST.

              Today's Question:

              What player did the Broncos draft with the third-round pick they received from Washington in 2005 in the deal that sent Denver's first-round choice to the Redskins?
              :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

              sigpic

              Comment


              • Tatum Bell?
                sigpic

                Comment


                • Originally posted by BroncoManiac_69 View Post
                  Howdy Folks! :wave:

                  Yeah, sbutk, I don't see the streak ending at all while Jason is still playing.

                  Today is Tuesday December 11th the 345th day of the year with 20 to go.

                  Preseason Record:

                  2-2

                  W ~ Broncos 17 49ers 13
                  L ~ Broncos 20 Cowboys 31
                  L ~ Broncos 16 Browns 17
                  W ~ Broncos 21 Cardinals 3

                  Regular Season Record:

                  6-7

                  W ~ Broncos 15 Bills 14
                  W ~ Broncos 23 Raiders 20
                  L ~ Broncos 14 Jaguars 23
                  L ~ Broncos 20 Colts 38
                  L ~ Broncos 3 Chargers 41
                  W ~ Broncos 31 Steelers 28
                  L ~ Broncos 13 Packers 19
                  L ~ Broncos 7 Lions 44
                  W ~ Broncos 27 Chiefs 11
                  W ~ Broncos 34 Titans 20
                  L ~ Broncos 34 Bears 37
                  L ~ Broncos 20 Raiders 34
                  W ~ Brncos 41 Chiefs 7

                  The next game is this Thursday on NFLN as we travel to Houston and take on the Texans at Reliant Stadium. Kickoff is scheduled for 8:15 EST.

                  Today's Question:

                  What player did the Broncos draft with the third-round pick they received from Washington in 2005 in the deal that sent Denver's first-round choice to the Redskins?
                  I believe it was Karl Paymah.
                  sigpic
                  Thanks Blondie for the Sig

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by *Atwater* View Post
                    I believe it was Karl Paymah.

                    That is correct!

                    EDIT: I must spread around....
                    :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

                    sigpic

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by sbutk View Post
                      And I'm guessing that streak's still going, right? Cuz I don't remember being shut out anytime lately.

                      You would be correct. Last time Denver was shut out was something like 230+ games ago. Second longest current streak in the NFL, if memory serves.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by TheGlue Factory View Post
                        You would be correct. Last time Denver was shut out was something like 230+ games ago. Second longest current streak in the NFL, if memory serves.
                        Man with the way this season has gone I really hope you knocked on some wood when you posted this..... LOL

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by lilsstinkr View Post
                          Man with the way this season has gone I really hope you knocked on some wood when you posted this..... LOL


                          I shutter to think.

                          *knocks on wood for Glue* LOL
                          :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

                          sigpic

                          Comment


                          • Good Morning from VERY cold Utah this morning. :wave:

                            Today is Wednesday December 12th the 346th day of the year with 19 to go.

                            Preseason Record:

                            2-2

                            W ~ Broncos 17 49ers 13
                            L ~ Broncos 20 Cowboys 31
                            L ~ Broncos 16 Browns 17
                            W ~ Broncos 21 Cardinals 3

                            Regular Season Record:

                            6-7

                            W ~ Broncos 15 Bills 14
                            W ~ Broncos 23 Raiders 20
                            L ~ Broncos 14 Jaguars 23
                            L ~ Broncos 20 Colts 38
                            L ~ Broncos 3 Chargers 41
                            W ~ Broncos 31 Steelers 28
                            L ~ Broncos 13 Packers 19
                            L ~ Broncos 7 Lions 44
                            W ~ Broncos 27 Chiefs 11
                            W ~ Broncos 34 Titans 20
                            L ~ Broncos 34 Bears 37
                            L ~ Broncos 20 Raiders 34
                            W ~ Brncos 41 Chiefs 7

                            The next game is tomorrow on NFLN as we travel to Houston and take on the Texans at Reliant Stadium. Kickoff is scheduled for 8:15 EST.

                            Today's Fun Fact:

                            Defensive end Ebenezer Ekuban moved from Africa at age 7, when his father began working at Ghana's embassy in Washington D.C.
                            :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

                            sigpic

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by BroncoManiac_69 View Post
                              That is correct!

                              EDIT: I must spread around....

                              Drat. I answered Maurice Clarett, saw Atwater's "correct" answer, and so rescinded mine. Upon doing research, MC was indeed taken in 2005's 3rd round, but I'm wrong about whether or not we received that pick from Washington. We actually had 3 3rd rounders that year - the remaining pick becoming Foxy.


                              sigpic
                              They're your teammates, now.
                              Best of luck, TT!
                              ...Always a class act - in any uniform.



                              sbutk: i can see why Denver is taking TO's right now [trailing by 7, with 30 seconds left in the half]. but why Oakland???

                              Captain Lori: You are trying to figure out the Raiders. Try figuring out women instead; it's probably much easier.

                              Comment


                              • Good Morning on this game day gang! :wave:

                                Today is Thursday December 13th the 347th day of the year with 18 to go.

                                Preseason Record:

                                2-2

                                W ~ Broncos 17 49ers 13
                                L ~ Broncos 20 Cowboys 31
                                L ~ Broncos 16 Browns 17
                                W ~ Broncos 21 Cardinals 3

                                Regular Season Record:

                                6-7

                                W ~ Broncos 15 Bills 14
                                W ~ Broncos 23 Raiders 20
                                L ~ Broncos 14 Jaguars 23
                                L ~ Broncos 20 Colts 38
                                L ~ Broncos 3 Chargers 41
                                W ~ Broncos 31 Steelers 28
                                L ~ Broncos 13 Packers 19
                                L ~ Broncos 7 Lions 44
                                W ~ Broncos 27 Chiefs 11
                                W ~ Broncos 34 Titans 20
                                L ~ Broncos 34 Bears 37
                                L ~ Broncos 20 Raiders 34
                                W ~ Brncos 41 Chiefs 7

                                The next game is TONIGHT on NFLN as we travel to Houston and take on the Texans at Reliant Stadium. Kickoff is scheduled for 8:15 EST.

                                Today's Question:

                                What running back did the Broncos select in the 2005 draft?

                                sbutk

                                I thought this guy might spark some converstation here and a giggle or two.
                                :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

                                sigpic

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X