Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BroncoManiac_69 View Post
    Here is our trivia question for the weekend of December 29/30:

This may make some of you chuckle a little.

Where did quarterback Jake Plummer play college football?

I do believe I saw his bearded mug on TV the other night introducing the starters for the Arizona State Sun Devils at the begining of their blowout loss to Texas, in which some poor bastard on the sideline went to pick up a fumble that was rolling toward him, and the refs called him for it and gave the ball back to ASU and they scored a touchdown and then ESPN played it 9,857 times and made me feel really bad for the guy because, really, it was inconsiquential and had no bearing on the end result of the game. *whew* I'm outta breath!!!

Comment

Where did quarterback Jake Plummer play college football?

Arizona State.
      sigpic
      They're your teammates, now.
      Best of luck, TT!
      ...Always a class act - in any uniform.

sbutk: i can see why Denver is taking TO's right now [trailing by 7, with 30 seconds left in the half]. but why Oakland???

Captain Lori: You are trying to figure out the Raiders. Try figuring out women instead; it's probably much easier.

Comment

• Originally posted by jetrazor74 View Post
        I do believe I saw his bearded mug on TV the other night introducing the starters for the Arizona State Sun Devils at the begining of their blowout loss to Texas.....
        Originally posted by sbutk View Post
        Arizona State.
        Yeah, said that already!!

Comment

Yeah, said that already!!

Not trying to take anything away from you, dude, just because I came in later with my answer. I would've had to read ahead of the question if I was in fact 'cheating'. For that matter, I would have had to jump ahead to the next page to do so, so you know I couldn't have done it 'accidentally'.

sigpic
          Best of luck, TT!

sbutk: i can see why Denver is taking TO's right now [trailing by 7, with 30 seconds left in the half]. but why Oakland???

Captain Lori: You are trying to figure out the Raiders. Try figuring out women instead; it's probably much easier.

Comment

• Originally posted by sbutk View Post
            Not trying to take anything away from you, dude, just because I came in later with my answer. I would've had to read ahead of the question if I was in fact 'cheating'. For that matter, I would have had to jump ahead to the next page to do so, so you know I couldn't have done it 'accidentally'.

Yeah, that dawned on me after I posted it... I was just givin' ya a hard time. It's all good!!!

I've read to many of your posts to think you were trying to cheat!!!

Comment

Yeah, that dawned on me after I posted it... I was just givin' ya a hard time. It's all good!!!

I've read to many of your posts to think you were trying to cheat!!!

Well, thanks. I've known you to be quite the civil poster, as well - and nor did I sense a negative tone from you just then either, don't worry. I was merely explaining why I felt it would have been illogical for you to conclude that I had in fact 'cheated' - and knowing you to be a logical poster, I was more than prepared to give you the benefit of the doubt.

Hope my own tone came across as equally benign.

sigpic
              Best of luck, TT!

Comment

• Originally posted by sbutk View Post
                Well, thanks. I've known you to be quite the civil poster, as well - and nor did I sense a negative tone from you just then either, don't worry. I was merely explaining why I felt it would have been illogical for you to conclude that I had in fact 'cheated' - and knowing you to be a logical poster, I was more than prepared to give you the benefit of the doubt.

Hope my own tone came across as equally benign.

It did, Happy New Year's!!!!

Comment

It did, Happy New Year's!!!!

Happy New Year to you too!
                  sigpic
                  Best of luck, TT!

Comment

• Mad Mad Props to Bronco_Maniac69 for an entire year of Broncos Trivia! Mile High Salute to you my friend, for your dedication to the deed.

Was there ever a day you didn't want to type????

Comment

• Originally posted by Chica_Ang View Post
                      Mad Mad Props to Bronco_Maniac69 for an entire year of Broncos Trivia! Mile High Salute to you my friend, for your dedication to the deed.

Was there ever a day you didn't want to type????
                      Why thank you very much!!

There was never a day I didn't want to do this as I enjoy it. In fact on days I miss, I almost feel guilty about it.

My new one is not here yet today. I'm going to try and track in down. In the mean time, the back up plan will go into motion.
                      :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

• Happy New Year Everyone :wave:

I look forward to another great year here on Broncomania :thumb:

Today is Wednesday January 2nd the 2nd day of the year with 364 to go.

115 days until the draft.

Preseason Record:

2-2

W ~ Broncos 17 49ers 13
                        L ~ Broncos 20 Cowboys 31
                        L ~ Broncos 16 Browns 17
                        W ~ Broncos 21 Cardinals 3

Regular Season Record:

7-9

W ~ Broncos 15 Bills 14
                        W ~ Broncos 23 Raiders 20
                        L ~ Broncos 14 Jaguars 23
                        L ~ Broncos 20 Colts 38
                        L ~ Broncos 3 Chargers 41
                        W ~ Broncos 31 Steelers 28
                        L ~ Broncos 13 Packers 19
                        L ~ Broncos 7 Lions 44
                        W ~ Broncos 27 Chiefs 11
                        W ~ Broncos 34 Titans 20
                        L ~ Broncos 34 Bears 37
                        L ~ Broncos 20 Raiders 34
                        W ~ Broncos 41 Chiefs 7
                        L ~ Broncos 13 Texans 31
                        L ~ Broncos 3 Chargers 23
                        W ~ Broncos 22 Vikings 19

Today's Fun Fact:

The largest crowd for a Denver game was at Super Bowl XXI when 101,063 fans watched the Broncos and Giants play at the Rose Bowl in Pasadena, California.

sigpic

Comment

Happy New Year Everyone :wave:

I look forward to another great year here on Broncomania :thumb:

Today is Wednesday January 2nd the 2nd day of the year with 364 to go.

115 days until the draft.

Preseason Record:

2-2

W ~ Broncos 17 49ers 13
                          L ~ Broncos 20 Cowboys 31
                          L ~ Broncos 16 Browns 17
                          W ~ Broncos 21 Cardinals 3

Regular Season Record:

7-9

W ~ Broncos 15 Bills 14
                          W ~ Broncos 23 Raiders 20
                          L ~ Broncos 14 Jaguars 23
                          L ~ Broncos 20 Colts 38
                          L ~ Broncos 3 Chargers 41
                          W ~ Broncos 31 Steelers 28
                          L ~ Broncos 13 Packers 19
                          L ~ Broncos 7 Lions 44
                          W ~ Broncos 27 Chiefs 11
                          W ~ Broncos 34 Titans 20
                          L ~ Broncos 34 Bears 37
                          L ~ Broncos 20 Raiders 34
                          W ~ Broncos 41 Chiefs 7
                          L ~ Broncos 13 Texans 31
                          L ~ Broncos 3 Chargers 23
                          W ~ Broncos 22 Vikings 19

Today's Fun Fact:

The largest crowd for a Denver game was at Super Bowl XXI when 101,063 fans watched the Broncos and Giants play at the Rose Bowl in Pasadena, California.
                          Are you really doing this without the new issue? You are the man. Mad props

My 2007 Adopt a Broncos are Brandon Marshall and Erica Weston

Comment

• Originally posted by TheFuture6 View Post
                            Are you really doing this without the new issue? You are the man. Mad props
                            I attempted to track down the new issue yesterday. The check never cleared and after a phone call to them, they had no idea.

So.... I am going to order it AGAIN on line this time and it may still take a couple of weeks I'm sure.

So in the mean time... carrying on with that back up plan.

sigpic

Comment

• Good Morning Everyone! :wave:

Today is Thursday January 3rd the 3rd day of the year with 363 to go.

114 days until the draft.

I'm going to drop the records off today but we can always look back if need be.

And as we learn the date for opening day at camp and the 2008 season, I'll begin those countdowns too.

Today's Question:

Who played in a club-record 172 consecutive games for the Broncos from 1985-1995?

sigpic

Comment

Today's Question:

Who played in a club-record 172 consecutive games for the Broncos from 1985-1995?
                                That would be defensive end and linebacker Simon Fletcher

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X