Bronco Daily Fun Facts And Trivia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by lilsstinkr View Post
    So quick ? Are the new trivia questions up untill the 2006 season or up untill the 2007? Might be a silly question but hey!
    Last year's calendar was through the 2005 season. So I'm assuming that this one will be through the 2006 season. And I don't like to look ahead as I will see these for the first time the same day ya'll do.

Originally posted by wncbronxx View Post
    I can reflect on my own knowledge if you need some small help, I didnt get the calender?

No offence 69, I l;ove your posts!
    Um... Not sure why I would be offended?

Anybody that want's to post fun facts or trivia can do so in here if they like.
    :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncoManiac_69 View Post
      Last year's calendar was through the 2005 season. So I'm assuming that this one will be through the 2006 season. And I don't like to look ahead as I will see these for the first time the same day ya'll do.

Um... Not sure why I would be offended?

Anybody that want's to post fun facts or trivia can do so in here if they like.
      I have learned alot from yours as well, keepem coming! I was just stating that I dont have your supply. Lov ya man!
      ~RSth Lncus [email protected] mO Po*

Its what a man knows about himself inside that makes him afraid!

UNC Tarheels!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by wncbronxx View Post
        I have learned alot from yours as well, keepem coming! I was just stating that I dont have your supply. Lov ya man!
        Oh.. I see. It's all good!

And they will keep coming!

sigpic

Comment

• Here is our Trivia question for the weekend of January 12/13:

With 849 career catches at the close of 2006, wide reciever Rod Smith had the fourth-highest total among active players that season. Can you name the only three players with more?

That could be a toughy.

And I just found out I have to play baby sitter on Monday so I will be out of the office until Tuesday.

Here is our fun fact for Monday January 14th:

The 49ers' 26-23 victory over the Broncos in overtime in the 2006 season finale ended Denver's run of the three consecutive years in the playoffs.

I don't think any of us will forget that one.

Have a great weekend everyone!! :wave:

sigpic

Comment

Here is our Trivia question for the weekend of January 12/13:

With 849 career catches at the close of 2006, wide reciever Rod Smith had the fourth-highest total among active players that season. Can you name the only three players with more?
            Um, could it be Marvin Harrison, Isaac Bruce, and Keenan McCardell?

Making team signature bars, just drop me a PM. :salute:

Comment

• Do things look a little different around here? Hey BM, you think the change was due to my *ahem* comment to you earlier?

Comment

:
                right on thats what I figured I just wanted to ask!

Comment

Oh.. I see. It's all good!

And they will keep coming!
                  To think I have been a fan since 77, watched every game, read every paper and so on, and I still cant get 2-10 of your questions!
                  ~RSth Lncus [email protected] mO Po*

Its what a man knows about himself inside that makes him afraid!

UNC Tarheels!!!!

Comment

Here is our Trivia question for the weekend of January 12/13:

That could be a toughy.

And I just found out I have to play baby sitter on Monday so I will be out of the office until Tuesday.

Here is our fun fact for Monday January 14th:

The 49ers' 26-23 victory over the Broncos in overtime in the 2006 season finale ended Denver's run of the three consecutive years in the playoffs.

I don't think any of us will forget that one.

Have a great weekend everyone!! :wave:
                    Marvin Harrison, Keenan McCardell, and T.O?

My 2007 Adopt a Broncos are Brandon Marshall and Erica Weston

Comment

• Originally posted by Stand Ablaze View Post
                      Um, could it be Marvin Harrison, Isaac Bruce, and Keenan McCardell?
                      Correct!

Marvin had 1,022
                      Isaac had 887
                      Keenan had 861
                      Last edited by BroncoManiac_69; 01-15-2008, 11:19 AM.

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by TheGlue Factory View Post
                        Do things look a little different around here? Hey BM, you think the change was due to my *ahem* comment to you earlier?
                        Not sure my friend but I noticed the change right away and started a thread in the feedback area. I love it!!

sigpic

Comment

• Good Morning Everyone!! :wave:

Today is Tuesday January 15th, the 15th day of the year with 351 to go.

Today is Dr. Martin Luther King Jr's Birthday.

102 days until the draft.

Today's Question:

Kicker Jason Elam's 1,672 points at the close of 2006 marked the fourth-highest total among players who were active that season. Can you name the only three players with more points?

YIKES! One of these stood out to me. The other two didn't.
                          Last edited by BroncoManiac_69; 01-15-2008, 07:29 AM.

sigpic

Comment

Good Morning Everyone!! :wave:

Today is Tuesday January 15th, the 15th day of the year with 351 to go.

Today is Dr. Martin Luther King Jr's Birthday.

102 days until the draft.

Today's Question:

Kicker Jason Elam's 1,672 points at the close of 2006 marked the fourth-highest total among players who were active that season. Can you name the only three players with more points?

YIKES! One of these stood out to me. The other two didn't.
                            thats easy morton anderson i think he is retiring this offseason after playing with atlanta
                            matt stover (baltimore)
                            john carney (carolina)
                            i think ryan longwell is below elam hes been playing for a long time too.
                            GO ANGELS!!!!!!! signed torii hunter!!!

[

denver will go 7-9 this year and 12-4 next year and a 14-2 the following year and superbowl appearance by 2010

Comment

• Originally posted by antiwup View Post
                              thats easy morton anderson i think he is retiring this offseason after playing with atlanta
                              matt stover (baltimore)
                              john carney (carolina)
                              i think ryan longwell is below elam hes been playing for a long time too.
                              Good Job

Morton the old man is like the Energizer Bunny. He just keeps going and going.......

Morten Anderson ~ 2,445
                              John Carney ~ 1,749
                              Matt Stover ~ 1,715

sigpic

Comment

Good Job

Morton the old man is like the Energizer Bunny. He just keeps going and going.......

Morten Anderson ~ 2,445
                                John Carney ~ 1,749
                                Matt Stover ~ 1,715
                                hes been playing since god invented dirt! lol
                                GO ANGELS!!!!!!! signed torii hunter!!!

[

denver will go 7-9 this year and 12-4 next year and a 14-2 the following year and superbowl appearance by 2010

Comment

Working...
                                X