Bronco Daily Fun Facts And Trivia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here is our trivia question for the weekend of January 26/27:

Can you name the only two quarterbacks drafted ahead of the Broncos' Jay Cutler in 2006?

Another no brainer there.

And Happy 10th Anniversary to the Broncos on their first ever Super Bowl Win!!

Have a great weekend everyone!! :wave:
    :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncoManiac_69 View Post
      Here is our trivia question for the weekend of January 26/27:

Can you name the only two quarterbacks drafted ahead of the Broncos' Jay Cutler in 2006?

Vince Young and Matt Leinart.

Making team signature bars, just drop me a PM. :salute:

Comment

Here is our trivia question for the weekend of January 26/27:

Matt Leinart and Vince Young.

sigpic
        They're your teammates, now.
        Best of luck, TT!
        ...Always a class act - in any uniform.

sbutk: i can see why Denver is taking TO's right now [trailing by 7, with 30 seconds left in the half]. but why Oakland???

Captain Lori: You are trying to figure out the Raiders. Try figuring out women instead; it's probably much easier.

Comment

• Originally posted by sbutk View Post
          Matt Leinart and Vince Young.

Vince was drafted by the Titans at number 3 and Matt by the Cardinals at number 10. As we know, our man Jay was 11th.

sigpic

Comment

• Good Morning Everyone! :wave:

Today is Monday January 28th, the 28th day of the year with 338 to go.

89 days until the draft.

Today's Fun Fact:

The Broncos ranked eith in the NFL in rushing offense in 2006 with an aveage of 134.5 yards per game.

That is a pretty good average IMO but to think we were only eighth tells me many teams are pounding the ball on the ground.

sigpic

Comment

Good Morning Everyone! :wave:

Today is Monday January 28th, the 28th day of the year with 338 to go.

89 days until the draft.

Today's Fun Fact:

The Broncos ranked eith in the NFL in rushing offense in 2006 with an aveage of 134.5 yards per game.

That is a pretty good average IMO but to think we were only eighth tells me many teams are pounding the ball on the ground.

well, at least 7 other teams, anyway!!!

Comment

• Hey BM69,

found out where you can get some 'puke' smilies!!

Comment

• Originally posted by jetrazor74 View Post
                  well, at least 7 other teams, anyway!!!
                  They usually measure a RB's performace using the century mark as a milestone so to average that 134.5 is pretty good. Of course some running backs can have those explosive 200+ games to help pad their stats but still, that seemed like a lot of yardage on the ground to me.

Originally posted by jetrazor74 View Post
                  Hey BM69,

found out where you can get some 'puke' smilies!!
                  So you saw that in the other forum eh??

EDIT: LMAO! Some of those are pretty disgusting.

PERFECT!! :thumb:

Last edited by BroncoManiac_69; 01-28-2008, 11:37 AM.

sigpic

Comment

They usually measure a RB's performace using the century mark as a milestone so to average that 134.5 is pretty good. Of course some running backs can have those explosive 200+ games to help pad their stats but still, that seemed like a lot of yardage on the ground to me.

So you saw that in the other forum eh??

EDIT: LMAO! Some of those are pretty disgusting.

PERFECT!!

yeah, I did. When there's nothing going on at work, I pretty much check out everything around here!!!

oh, and Atwater is the one who told me where to find those, so Kudo's to him!! (i mean the granola bar kudos)

Comment

• Originally posted by jetrazor74 View Post
                      yeah, I did. When there's nothing going on at work, I pretty much check out everything around here!!!

oh, and Atwater is the one who told me where to find those, so Kudo's to him!! (i mean the granola bar kudos)
                      Go Giants?

We are only waiting for the day our Broncs win it all again....no luck towards any other team!!!
                      Fem all!
                      ~RSth Lncus [email protected] mO Po*

Its what a man knows about himself inside that makes him afraid!

UNC Tarheels!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by wncbronxx View Post
                        Go Giants?

We are only waiting for the day our Broncs win it all again....no luck towards any other team!!!
                        Fem all!

Whatever you say, dude. I agree 100% with jetrazor.

I can't stand the Patriots. (Used to be the Colts, but even the idea of them repeating as SB champs would've been more palatable.)

sigpic
                        They're your teammates, now.
                        Best of luck, TT!
                        ...Always a class act - in any uniform.

sbutk: i can see why Denver is taking TO's right now [trailing by 7, with 30 seconds left in the half]. but why Oakland???

Captain Lori: You are trying to figure out the Raiders. Try figuring out women instead; it's probably much easier.

Comment

• Good Morning Everybody! :wave:

Sorry for the delay today, but we had to dig out this morning.

Today is Tuesday January 29th, the 29th day of the year with 337 to go.

88 days until the draft.

Today's Question:

Before Jay Cutler in 2006, who was the last Vanderbilt player selected in the first round of the NFL Draft?

This is a toughy. And you have to go back a lot of years.

sigpic

Comment

Today's Question:

Before Jay Cutler in 2006, who was the last Vanderbilt player selected in the first round of the NFL Draft?

Then I shall not even attempt it for someone else will most likely answer correctly before I have even gotten close to googling the correct answer.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheGlue Factory View Post
                              Then I shall not even attempt it for someone else will most likely answer correctly before I have even gotten close to googling the correct answer.

BM69 makes chicken noises.

sigpic

Comment

Good Morning Everybody! :wave:

Sorry for the delay today, but we had to dig out this morning.

Today is Tuesday January 29th, the 29th day of the year with 337 to go.

88 days until the draft.

Today's Question:

That would be Will Wolford, Tackle, Buffalo Bills, 1986. He was the #20 pick overall.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X