X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lvbronx
    replied
    Originally posted by lvbronx View Post
    John Elway said this was his favorite "honor" in his football career. Hint: It isn't an official honor from the NFL.
    In 1993, Howie Long played his last regular season game of his career against the Broncos and gave his game helmet to Elway, telling Elway that he was the toughest player he ever played against. Elway said this was his favorite "honor" he was ever given.

Leave a comment:

• lvbronx
    replied
    Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
    Saying this one’s for Pat
    Not it..................

Leave a comment:

• 58Miller
    replied
    John Elway said this was his favorite "honor" in his football career. Hint: It isn't an official honor from the NFL.
    Saying this one’s for Pat

Leave a comment:

• lvbronx
    replied
    Originally posted by Kyousukeneko View Post
    being added to the broncos Ring of fame
    Originally posted by jazzbodog View Post
    My first guess was Kyousukeneko's guess so I'm going with the Denver Broncos trading for him from the Baltimore Colts for the Broncos 1st round pick, Chris Hinton.
    Good guesses but neither are correct.

Leave a comment:

• jazzbodog
    replied
    My first guess was Kyousukeneko's guess so I'm going with the Denver Broncos trading for him from the Baltimore Colts for the Broncos 1st round pick, Chris Hinton.
    Last edited by jazzbodog; 04-01-2020, 10:23 AM.

Leave a comment:

• jazzbodog
    replied
    Special draft of veteran players established to assist Oakland and Denver.
    We have "Winner". Congrats 58Miller....

I found this question in my 1985 "Pro Football Challenge Trivia - Denver Edition" game. It has 400 cards with 6 questions on each card with the following categories:

Elway Years
    NFL Years
    AFL Years Card, 365 Answer: Held a special "equalization" draft. (No mention of who for).
    Records
    Opponents
    Potpourri

Leave a comment:

• Kyousukeneko
    replied
    being added to the broncos Ring of fame

Leave a comment:

• lvbronx
    replied

Leave a comment:

• 58Miller
    replied
    Originally posted by jazzbodog View Post
    As a 45+ year Bronco fan....here's something I never heard about....I apologize if it's common knowledge.....

What did the AFL do twice to try and help the Denver and Oakland franchises?
    Special draft of veteran players established to assist Oakland and Denver.

Leave a comment:

• jazzbodog
    replied
    As a 45+ year Bronco fan....here's something I never heard about....I apologize if it's common knowledge.....

What did the AFL do twice to try and help the Denver and Oakland franchises?

Leave a comment:

• East Coast Fan
    replied
    LOL at Steve Ramsey...he'd have to put some "air" on 10 yard passes just to get the ball there. He is probably my least favorite Bronco QB of all time.
    He set all kinds of passing records in college, but had more than enough opportunities to become the starting quarterback after Charley Johnson retired but just couldn't do it. Strange how some guys tear it up in college but are so so in the pros.

Leave a comment:

• lvbronx
    replied
    I’m glad Elway was the first bronco QB I saw as a kid!
    At that time dukes of hazard and the broncos were all i cared about. I didn’t know much but I knew I liked how Elway threw a ball and played, i liked the duke boys racing and jumping the general Lee and I really liked Daisy Duke !!!!! ��
    Plus Daisy had a better arm than Steve Ramsey.

Leave a comment:

• 58Miller
    replied
    LOL at Steve Ramsey...he'd have to put some "air" on 10 yard passes just to get the ball there. He is probably my least favorite Bronco QB of all time.
    I’m glad Elway was the first bronco QB I saw as a kid!
    At that time dukes of hazard and the broncos were all i cared about. I didn’t know much but I knew I liked how Elway threw a ball and played, i liked the duke boys racing and jumping the general Lee and I really liked Daisy Duke !!!!! 😍

Leave a comment:

• lvbronx
    replied

Leave a comment:

• East Coast Fan
    replied
    Correct again!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X