Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bronco Daily Fun Facts And Trivia

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • We got Javon Walker from the Green Bay Packers. It cost us a 2nd round pick (#37 i believe?)

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Hallam Bronco View Post
      We got Javon Walker from the Green Bay Packers. It cost us a 2nd round pick (#37 i believe?)
      Correct!

      However, I'm unsure if it was in fact the #37 pick and my little calendar doesn't say.
      :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

      sigpic

      Comment


      • Good Morning Everyone! :wave:

        Today is Wednesday February 6th, the 37th day of the year with 329 to go.

        Today is Ash Wednesday.

        17 days until the Combine.

        80 days until the draft.

        Today's Fun Fact:

        In 2006, Jay Cutler became the first rookie quarterback in NFL history to pass for more than 1 touchdown in each of his first four games.

        Jay is already getting his name in the record books.
        :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

        sigpic

        Comment


        • Originally posted by BroncoManiac_69 View Post
          Today's Question:

          From what team did the Broncos obtain wide receiver Javon Walker in 2006 and what did it cost us?

          Obviously it was the Green Bay Packers. I'll admit to not remembering the conditions of the deal, though.

          Last edited by sbutk; 02-08-2008, 11:29 AM.
          sigpic
          They're your teammates, now.
          Best of luck, TT!
          ...Always a class act - in any uniform.



          sbutk: i can see why Denver is taking TO's right now [trailing by 7, with 30 seconds left in the half]. but why Oakland???

          Captain Lori: You are trying to figure out the Raiders. Try figuring out women instead; it's probably much easier.

          Comment


          • Good Morning Boys and Girls! :wave:

            Today is Thursday February 7th, the 38th day of the year with 328 to go.

            Today is the Chinese New Year. 2008 is the year of the Rat. It is the Lunar New Year.

            16 days until the Combine.

            79 days until the draft.

            Today's Question:

            Who was the Broncos' second-round pick in 2006?
            :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

            sigpic

            Comment


            • They traded their second round pick to GB for Javon Walker.


              I think.
              Administrator

              #LupusAwareness

              #TackleCancer

              "a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

              Comment


              • Originally posted by BroncoFaninMD View Post
                They traded their second round pick to GB for Javon Walker.


                I think.
                :nono:

                A hint: This guy was the 61st choice overall in the 2nd round.
                :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

                sigpic

                Comment


                • Originally posted by BroncoManiac_69 View Post
                  :nono:

                  A hint: This guy was the 61st choice overall in the 2nd round.
                  Tony Scheffler

                  Making team signature bars, just drop me a PM. :salute:

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Stand Ablaze View Post
                    Tony Scheffler
                    That's the answer we are looking for today!
                    :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

                    sigpic

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by BroncoManiac_69 View Post
                      :nono:

                      A hint: This guy was the 61st choice overall in the 2nd round.


                      I thought it was wrong.

                      Originally posted by Stand Ablaze View Post
                      Tony Scheffler


                      After a hint.

                      Administrator

                      #LupusAwareness

                      #TackleCancer

                      "a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by BroncoFaninMD View Post


                        I thought it was wrong.



                        After a hint.


                        It was a tad confusing with Tuesday question referring to the 2nd round pick we traded. We had 2 in the 2nd round originally.

                        One traded for Javon. The 2nd to pick up Tony.
                        :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

                        sigpic

                        Comment


                        • Good Morning Gang! :wave:

                          TGIF! :dance:

                          Today is Friday February 8th, the 39th day of the year with 327 to go.

                          15 days until the Combine.

                          78 days until the draft.

                          Today's Fun Fact:

                          While at Vanderbilt from 2002-2005, quarterback Jay Cutler set numerous school records, including those for career passing yards (8,697) and touchdown passes (59)

                          And we all are looking forward to Jay breaking Bronco club records!!
                          :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

                          sigpic

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by BroncoManiac_69 View Post
                            Today's Fun Fact:

                            While at Vanderbilt from 2002-2005, quarterback Jay Cutler set numerous school records, including those for career passing yards (8,697) and touchdown passes (59)

                            And we all are looking forward to Jay breaking Bronco club records!!
                            I'd prefer him breaking every NFL record for QBs (only the good ones though. We don't need him being the most intercepted QB in history now do we? )

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by BroncoManiac_69 View Post
                              Good Morning Boys and Girls! :wave:

                              Today is Thursday February 7th, the 38th day of the year with 328 to go.

                              Today is the Chinese New Year. 2008 is the year of the Rat. It is the Lunar New Year.

                              16 days until the Combine.

                              79 days until the draft.

                              Today's Question:

                              Who was the Broncos' second-round pick in 2006?

                              Was it Tony Scheffler?

                              sigpic
                              They're your teammates, now.
                              Best of luck, TT!
                              ...Always a class act - in any uniform.



                              sbutk: i can see why Denver is taking TO's right now [trailing by 7, with 30 seconds left in the half]. but why Oakland???

                              Captain Lori: You are trying to figure out the Raiders. Try figuring out women instead; it's probably much easier.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by TheGlue Factory View Post
                                I'd prefer him breaking every NFL record for QBs (only the good ones though. We don't need him being the most intercepted QB in history now do we? )

                                Elway's still the most-sacked, isn't he?


                                sigpic
                                They're your teammates, now.
                                Best of luck, TT!
                                ...Always a class act - in any uniform.



                                sbutk: i can see why Denver is taking TO's right now [trailing by 7, with 30 seconds left in the half]. but why Oakland???

                                Captain Lori: You are trying to figure out the Raiders. Try figuring out women instead; it's probably much easier.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X