Bronco Daily Fun Facts And Trivia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
    Denver Broncos have 15 Division titles compared to 0 division titles in the AFL?
    WINNER!!!!

The history of the Denver Broncos American football club began when the team was chartered a member of the American Football League in 1960. The Broncos have played in the city of Denver, Colorado throughout their entire history. The Broncos did not win any titles as members of the AFL. Since the 1970 AFL–NFL merger, the Broncos have won 15 division titles, and played in eight Super Bowls, following the 1977, 1986, 1987, 1989, 1997, 1998, 2013, and 2016 seasons. They won Super Bowl XXXII, Super Bowl XXXIII and Super Bowl 50

NFL Broncos - 15 AFL Broncos - 0

HEY.....we still luv 'em! They got us to where we are today, one of the greatest sports organizations!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by lvbronx View Post
      What two people associated with the Broncos previously played for the same team where they both had the same number and nickname? Who are they and what was the number and nickname they shared?
      Dan Reeves and Jim Jensen both played for the Cowboys before coming to the Broncos and both wore #30 and had the nickname "Frog". That's it...have fun with this thread.

Comment

Dan Reeves and Jim Jensen both played for the Cowboys before coming to the Broncos and both wore #30 and had the nickname "Frog". That's it...have fun with this thread.
        Had a request as why they both had the same nickname...they were given the nickname "Frog" because of their awkward 3 point stance as backs...Reeves HB and Jensen FB.

Comment

Had a request as why they both had the same nickname...they were given the nickname "Frog" because of their awkward 3 point stance as backs...Reeves HB and Jensen FB.
          I was trying to find this one, perusing decades of some of the more obscure player nicknames. Frog was one that I was looking at, but didn't see the complimentary other half. I assumed it was wrong and eventually gave up.

That was a tough one.
          To infinity...and beyond.

Comment

That was a great question. Do you have more?

Originally posted by Lumiere View Post
            I was trying to find this one, perusing decades of some of the more obscure player nicknames. Frog was one that I was looking at, but didn't see the complimentary other half. I assumed it was wrong and eventually gave up.

That was a tough one.
            I love the nicknames players get. Kind of shows an insight into their personalities and their style of play.
            Administrator
            sigpic

#LupusAwareness

#TackleCancer - Adopted Bronco: Phillip Lindsay

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

• An easy one ( but try to not Look it up)

When John Elway completed a pass to put him over 50,000 yards for a career, who caught the ball?
              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
                An easy one ( but try to not Look it up)

When John Elway completed a pass to put him over 50,000 yards for a career, who caught the ball?
                Didn’t look it up gonna guess Rod Smith.
                sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
                  Didn’t look it up gonna guess Rod Smith.
                  Ok looked it up, I’m wrong ( I’ll give somebody else a shot)
                  sigpic

Comment

I would guess Eddie Mac. He was my favorite player back then.
                    Administrator
                    sigpic

#LupusAwareness

#TackleCancer - Adopted Bronco: Phillip Lindsay

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

• Originally posted by Peanut View Post
                      I would guess Eddie Mac. He was my favorite player back then.

I wish....because he did rock... but no.
                      sigpic

Comment

Willie Green

Comment

• Originally posted by CanDB View Post
                          Willie Green
                          We have a winner! Not the name that I expected when I read that question.
                          sigpic

Comment

We have a winner! Not the name that I expected when I read that question.
                            Trivia questions are fun!

Comment

• Random fact of the day

The Denver Broncos own the most overtime wins in professional football history (28) with their .604 win percentage (28-18-2) ranking second all-time since the system was instituted in 1974.

Random quote of the day

"Difficulties in life are intended to make us better, not bitter." – Dan Reeves

This month in Broncos history

MARCH 10, 1981 - Grady Alderman is named new General Manager and Dan Reeves is named as the new head coach.

Upcoming team events

March 25-28: Annual League Meeting, Orlando, Florida.

Today’s trivia

Even though he wasn't an official member of the Broncos, the team hotel was always made available to him during away games - charging him the same rate paid by the team. You could see (and hear) the reason why on game day.
                              To infinity...and beyond.

Comment

• The Barrel Man

Comment

Working...
                                X