Bronco Daily Fun Facts And Trivia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CanDB View Post
    You folks are good at this....but not the specific "change" I was looking for.
    Was 1997 the year we transitioned to the zone blocking scheme?
    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
      Was 1997 the year we transitioned to the zone blocking scheme?
      DB.....half of what you stated was part of the correct answer. Now it's time for someone to put it all together!

Comment

DB.....half of what you stated was part of the correct answer.
        Lol which half?
        sigpic

Comment

Lol which half?
          You can do it!!! So close....

Comment

You can do it!!! So close....
            I guess my question was is it the year? Because I already deducted that from the original question and you confirming 1996 was the first correct answer.

Or was the half of it being correct the change to zone blocking? And you need to know why?
            sigpic

Comment

I guess my question was is it the year? Because I already deducted that from the original question and you confirming 1996 was the first correct answer.

Or was the half of it being correct the change to zone blocking? And you need to know why?
              I want to know what years and what events......someone has correctly guessed The Orange Hush, which occurred in the seasons of 1996. Why not repackage your last answer, and see if you get it? I feel like, if I give you another clue, I basically give you the last part of the answer.

Think about it......

Comment

• Change to zone blocking with Alex Gibbs 1995
                The orange hush 1996
                sigpic

Comment

• ^^^^^^^^ (nice going 58Miller!!)

Originally posted by CanDB
                  Winner!!!!!

(note: must spread more before I can reward....same goes for some others who made really good guesses)

In 1995, the Broncos debuted a new Zone blocking scheme under Mike Shanahan and rookie running back Terrell Davis, who would quickly emerge as an All-Pro running back. The following year (1996) The Broncos established a tradition where the offensive linemen do not talk with the media as a form of bonding.

I want to see our Oline back in the news, for all the right reasons!!:thumb: (maybe even a little bit stinky!)
                  Last edited by CanDB; 03-23-2018, 05:58 PM.

Comment

I want to know what years and what events......someone has correctly guessed The Orange Hush, which occurred in the seasons of 1996. Why not repackage your last answer, and see if you get it? I feel like, if I give you another clue, I basically give you the last part of the answer.

Think about it......

Yeah my bad. I thought I had the year right. And the other half wrong. I didn’t remember the zone blocking scheme being implemented prior to TD joining.
                    sigpic

Comment

I want to see our Oline back in the news, for all the right reasons!!:thumb: (maybe even a little bit stinky!)
                      Denver Broncos linebacker, Ray May, as a Veteran leader, had a technique to bring the Broncos Defense together back in the early 1970s. I'm sure everyone Posting on this Message Board knows what I'm talking about, and remembers that, like it was yesterday.

I'd like to see the Offensive Line employ something to bring that group together as a unit. Unfortunately that group doesn't really have a Veteran leader and presence, so far.

Comment

• Originally posted by gtown53 View Post
                        Denver Broncos linebacker, Ray May, as a Veteran leader, had a technique to bring the Broncos Defense together back in the early 1970s. I'm sure everyone Posting on this Message Board knows what I'm talking about, and remembers that, like it was yesterday.

I'd like to see the Offensive Line employ something to bring that group together as a unit. Unfortunately that group doesn't really have a Veteran leader and presence, so far.
                        The D held hands in the huddle...not that there's anything wrong with that.

Comment

Yeah my bad. I thought I had the year right. And the other half wrong. I didn’t remember the zone blocking scheme being implemented prior to TD joining.
                          No prob DB......I just figured that if I said it was Zone Blocking, it was just a matter of deducting 1995.

Comment

• Originally posted by gtown53 View Post

Originally posted by lvbronx View Post
                            Brotherhood!!!:thumb:

Comment

• Originally posted by lvbronx View Post
                              LOL No, of course not!

I wondered if anybody would know the answer. Similar to the OL refusing to speak to the media in the '90s! Well done.

Comment

• Question for proven psychics only.........

Who will The Broncos draft in 2018?

Comment

Working...
                                X