Bronco Daily Fun Facts And Trivia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by lvbronx View Post
    We have a winner. Phil Olsen was a backup OL for the Broncos and Merlin is in the Hall of Fame.

Total Pro Bowls:

Phil 0
    Merlin 14
    ----------------
    14 total

I believe the Sharpes combined for 13 and the Baileys had 12 with Champ having all 12.
    Tough one lv......nice to have you involved. Once again, sorry for not understanding the intent of this thread. I have not followed it as much as I should have....and assumed only the "coordinators" posted info to be responded to. My bad...all those years and I did not realize that. Funny though, when I was new to the board, I eventually did the rounds with many of the forums, and I added a couple of posts that kind of took the onus off what Joe (bm69) was doing. No one told me that I was sidetracking things, but I soon realized that there was some formality, and that maybe I was drifting things. Much different than what you are doing, believe me!.:thumb:

Comment

• Originally posted by CanDB View Post
      Thx DB....please fax us your professional psychic degree. It's just a mere formality.

Umm yeah....so about that....
      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
        Umm yeah....so about that....
        No rush.....I can assure you!

Comment

Phil, Orrin and Merlin Olsen.
          Wow. I didn’t go back far enough... the Perry’s were the most prominent I could think of..
          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
            Wow. I didn’t go back far enough... the Perry’s were the most prominent I could think of..
            Callin me old?

Comment

Callin me old?

:

We know our own...... :thumb
              sigpic

Comment

Callin me old?

Not old,........wise!
                sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
                  Not old,........wise!
                  True enough pal, I've been called a "wise guy" on many occasions!

Comment

• Today’s trivia...........

Random Fact of the Day

Elway’s come-from-behind victory in the 1986-'87 AFC championship game—a.k.a. “The Drive”—is one of the greatest wins in franchise history. That day, the visiting Broncos beat the Cleveland Browns, whose fans had tried to keep Denver’s players awake the night before by driving around the squad’s hotel and honking.

Random Quote of the Day

What we think, or what we know, or what we believe is, in the end, of little consequence. The only consequence is what we do.

—John Ruskin

This Month in Broncos History

April 16, 1996 - John Elway signs a five-year, $29.5-million extension that assures the future Hall of Fame QB will finish his playing career with the Broncos.

April 29, 2006 - On the first day of the 2006 NFL Draft, the Broncos acquire the 11th overall pick from St. Louis, selecting Vanderbilt quarterback Jay Cutler.

Upcoming Team Events

April 16 - Clubs with returning head coaches may begin offseason workout programs. It'll be the Broncos first chance to work with their newly-signed free agents and returning players.

April 20 - Deadline for restricted free agents to sign offer sheets.

April 26-28 The 2018 NFL Draft is held at AT&T Stadium in Arlington, TX.

Today’s Trivia

A Bronco star tied a record set in post season by a former Washington star. Who was The Bronco, what was the record and who did he tie?
                    Last edited by CanDB; 04-01-2018, 09:10 AM.

Comment

• OH yes....

HAPPY EASTER!!

Comment

• Terrell Davis Most consecutive 100 yards games or more tying John Riggins
                        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
                          Terrell Davis Most consecutive 100 yards games or more tying John Riggins
                          WINNER!!! 58....You're good at this stuff!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Terrell Davis tied Hall of Famer Washington Redskins John Riggins' record of 6 consecutive 100 yard plus postseason games in 1997 and 1998.

Two of my all time favs!!!:thumb:

Comment

• Because we've been a little behind of late, watch for another trivia question tomorrow.:thumb:

Comment

• Today's Trivia - Day 2

There was nothing to write home about when it came to this Bronco's jersey. What's the story and who's the player?

Comment

• John Elway yankee jersey or
                                Jerry Rices Bronco Jersey
                                My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

Comment

Working...
                                X