No announcement yet.

Bronco Daily Fun Facts And Trivia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Name two Bronco players that went on to pro wrestling careers after their NFL careers. There may be other players that I'm not aware of, but to win you need to come up with the two I'm thinking of, as well as their wresting nicknames.

Comment

• Originally posted by lvbronx View Post
      Name two Bronco players that went on to pro wrestling careers after their NFL careers. There may be other players that I'm not aware of, but to win you need to come up with the two I'm thinking of, as well as their wresting nicknames.
      Darren "Puke" Drozdov & Edward "Wahoo" McDaniel
      "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

• Originally posted by HUMCALC View Post
        Darren "Puke" Drozdov & Edward "Wahoo" McDaniel
        Drozdov isn't one I thought of, but I'll give it to you since I don't like my own question because there could be others I don't know about. I was thinking of Chief Wahoo McDaniel and Greg Herculoid Boyd.

Comment

• Today’s trivia...........

Random fact of the day

South Park creators Trey Parker and Matt Stone are both die-hard Broncos fans. The pair offered John Elway a free ticket to see their hit musical The Book of Mormon when it opened in Denver, only to discover that he’d already watched it on Broadway. Apparently, the Duke of Denver gave them a rave review.

Random quote of the day

You miss 100 percent of the shots you never take.

—Wayne Gretzky

This month in Broncos history

April 23, 1989 - Steve Atwater was drafted out of the University of Arkansas by the Broncos with the 20th pick in the first round.

April 28, 2011 - Von Miller is drafted out of Texas A&M in the first found (second overall) of the draft by the Denver Broncos.

Upcoming team events

April 16 - Clubs with returning head coaches may begin offseason workout programs. It'll be the Broncos first chance to work with their newly-signed free agents and returning players.

April 20 - Deadline for restricted free agents to sign offer sheets.

April 26-28 The 2018 NFL Draft is held at AT&T Stadium in Arlington, TX.

Today’s trivia

This Bronco won half as many SBs as he lost. Who was he and what's the storyline?

Comment

• Originally posted by CanDB View Post
            Today’s trivia...........

Random fact of the day

South Park creators Trey Parker and Matt Stone are both die-hard Broncos fans. The pair offered John Elway a free ticket to see their hit musical The Book of Mormon when it opened in Denver, only to discover that he’d already watched it on Broadway. Apparently, the Duke of Denver gave them a rave review.

Random quote of the day

—Wayne Gretzky

April 23, 1989 - Steve Atwater was drafted out of the University of Arkansas by the Broncos with the 20th pick in the first round.

April 28, 2011 - Von Miller is drafted out of Texas A&M in the first found (second overall) of the draft by the Denver Broncos.

Upcoming team events

April 16 - Clubs with returning head coaches may begin offseason workout programs. It'll be the Broncos first chance to work with their newly-signed free agents and returning players.

Today’s trivia

This Bronco won half as many SBs as he lost. Who was he and what's the storyline?
            Shannon Sharpe won 2 with us and then went on to win a third with Baltimore
            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
              Shannon Sharpe won 2 with us and then went on to win a third with Baltimore
              Interesting answer, but does not meet the criteria of - won 1/2 as many as he lost.

Comment

• Cmon gang....it's a bit tricky but not as goofy as some of my previous questions.

Comment

Today’s trivia...........

Random fact of the day

Random quote of the day

—Wayne Gretzky

Upcoming team events

Today’s trivia

Mike Lodish - played for buffalo & was part of the 4 consecutive super bowl losses they had & then became a bronco & was part of our back to back titles
                  sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncosFanInPA View Post
                    Mike Lodish - played for buffalo & was part of the 4 consecutive super bowl losses they had & then became a bronco & was part of our back to back titles
                    WINNER!!!!

Michael Timothy "Mike" Lodish who was selected by the Buffalo Bills in the tenth round of the 1990 NFL Draft. A 6'3", 270-lb. defensive tackle and nose tackle from UCLA, Lodish played in 11 NFL seasons from 1990-2000 for the Bills and Denver Broncos.

Lodish is tied with Don Beebe for second in all-time Super Bowl appearances with six. This is only behind Tom Brady, who played in his seventh Super Bowl on February 5, 2017 at Super Bowl LI in Houston, Texas. (It is worth noting that Lodish played in the Super Bowl six times, while Beebe only played in three of the six Super Bowls he was on the team for). Lodish made four consecutive appearances with the Buffalo Bills in Super Bowls XXV, XXVI, XXVII & XXVIII and two appearances with the Denver Broncos in Super Bowls XXXII & XXXIII. The Buffalo Bills would lose all four consecutive Super Bowls, while the Denver Broncos would win their back-to-back appearances.

Comment

• Just a quickie:

Excluding an alphabetical list, who comes next on this one, following Jason Elam and John Elway?

Comment

Just a quickie:

Excluding an alphabetical list, who comes next on this one, following Jason Elam and John Elway?
                        Jim Turner
                        My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

Comment

• Originally posted by FL BRONCO View Post
                          Jim Turner
                          Sorry FLB.....looking for the 3rd guy on this achievement list.
                          Last edited by CanDB; 04-08-2018, 05:59 PM.

Comment

• Again....this is an achievement.

Comment

• Tom nalen for most games played as a Bronco
                              sigpic

Comment

• Tom Jackson

Comment

Working...
                                X