Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by johntbronco View Post
    We lost to Indy Jan 2015, Jan 2005, Jan 2004, and Jan 2002 = 4
    We lost to Pittsburgh Jan 2006, Dec 84 and Dec 78 =3 (We aslo beat them 4 times)

ravens we only lost twice Jan 2013 and Dec 2000
    We lost to Seattle twice Feb 4th (superbowl) and Dec 83 when they were in our division
    We have a Winner (although I have Indy and Pitt tied for 3 playoff victories each over our Broncos.)

But yes, lost to Indy during the seasons of 2003, 4 and 14....and Pitsburgh during the seasons of 1978, 84, and 2005.

(JT...you know it will be a short while for another CP)
    Last edited by CanDB; 04-14-2018, 11:05 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by CanDB View Post
      We have a Winner (although I have Indy and Pitt tied for 3 playoff victories each over our Broncos.)

But yes, lost to Indy during the seasons of 2003, 4 and 14....and Pitsburgh during the seasons of 1978, 84, and 2005.

(JT...you know it will be a short while for another CP)
      Don't worry about the CP! I got curious and wanted to know. Fun in the research!

Comment

• Originally posted by johntbronco View Post
        Don't worry about the CP! I got curious and wanted to know. Fun in the research!
        I got you. You should post the next question
        "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

Quickie Question:

Which 2 teams have been the biggest playoff problem for The Broncos?
          Denver is 5-3 against the Pittsburgh Steelers all-time, so far, in the playoffs. Sounds like the Broncos have been a bigger problem for the Steelers than the other way around.

Denver is 0-2 against the Baltimore Ravens in the playoffs. So, which is the bigger problem? A team Denver has a winning record against in the playoffs, or a team they have never beaten in the playoffs?

You need to define what you mean by "biggest playoff problem".
          "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

• Originally posted by samparnell View Post
            Denver is 5-3 against the Pittsburgh Steelers all-time, so far, in the playoffs. Sounds like the Broncos have been a bigger problem for the Steelers than the other way around.

Denver is 0-2 against the Baltimore Ravens in the playoffs. So, which is the bigger problem? A team Denver has a winning record against in the playoffs, or a team they have never beaten in the playoffs?

I went on the most losses....but did not want to make it too easy by asking an easy question. These things are so easy to look up that I occasionally add some "creative" words to make sure no one gets them in one simple look up. I'll CP you, as I do not want trivia to become a place to disagree. You are correct about needing to define, but then again, it's just fun.....not to mention, I will always give out CP for other answers if they make any sense.

Comment

• Question:

When reviewing the roster, what was similar about these 3 Broncos - Goose Gonsoulin, Sammy Winder and Willie Middlebrooks?

Comment

Question:

When reviewing the roster, what was similar about these 3 Broncos - Goose Gonsoulin, Sammy Winder and Willie Middlebrooks?
                They each wore jersey #23.
                sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by 80stheman View Post
                  they each wore jersey #23.
                  winner!!!!!

Comment

• Austin "Goose" Gonsoulin, a Safety, Sammy Winder, an RB, and Willie Middlebrooks, a CB.....all wore #23 for The Denver Broncos.

OK....I'll give you all a break for a few days!

Comment

Austin "Goose" Gonsoulin, a Safety, Sammy Winder, an RB, and Willie Middlebrooks, a CB.....all wore #23 for The Denver Broncos.

OK....I'll give you all a break for a few days!
                      Bonus question, Can: In addition to wearing #23 and playing DB, what else did Gonsulin and Middlebrooks have in common?
                      sigpic

Comment

Bonus question, Can: In addition to wearing #23 and playing DB, what else did Gonsulin and Middlebrooks have in common?
                        They both played for The 49ers?

Comment

They both played for The 49ers?
                          Yep. After starting their careers as Broncos, they both finished by playing a season as 49ers
                          sigpic

Comment

Yep. After starting their careers as Broncos, they both finished by playing a season as 49ers
                            Good add on question pal!!! Fun for me to have to put on one of these......

Comment

• Originally posted by samparnell View Post

One could make the argument that SEA & SF are DEN's biggest problems. The 2 largest SB blowouts IN HISTORY!
                              "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

• Originally posted by HUMCALC View Post
                                One could make the argument that SEA & SF are DEN's biggest problems. The 2 largest SB blowouts IN HISTORY!
                                This is actually better than I thought....trivia with some added discussion.

Well, good news is that this will get better when Lumiere gets back on board, after a short break from action. I am more of the backup, but will do my best.

Comment

Working...
                                X