Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CanDB View Post
    Good additional info HC!
    Do I get a CP for that? Also they were 1 day away from playing at NE together. Right when NE got Tebow, Hernandez got arrested
    "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

• Originally posted by HUMCALC View Post
      Do I get a CP for that? Also they were 1 day away from playing at NE together. Right when NE got Tebow, Hernandez got arrested
      I'm only rewarding the original winner, because it was a little more relevant. The Broncos trade up for DT gave The Pats an extra selection, which they used to acquire Hernandez. It was quite interesting how that played out. The Tebow/Hernandez connection is interesting as well. One could argue that many players played with Denver selections....but as I say, it is quite interesting and informative! Thx pal!
      Last edited by CanDB; 05-02-2018, 08:06 PM.

Comment

• Question:

Name something statistically unusual about John Elway's second quarters.

Comment

Question:

Name something statistically unusual about John Elway's second quarters.
          In this wet he threw for the most attempts, completions, yards, tds, it’s, and sacks.
          Very productive in his 2nd qrts.
          sigpic

Comment

• OK here is a random one for all...

How many bricks were used in the construction of Invesco /Sports Authority Field at Mile High?
            sigpic

Comment

• And a Bonus...because I am in the mood, and who doesn't like trivia?

Of the eight original founding AFL teams, only the Denver Broncos and the _________ have never moved from their original city.

What is the other team?
              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
                And a Bonus...because I am in the mood, and who doesn't like trivia?

Of the eight original founding AFL teams, only the Denver Broncos and the _________ have never moved from their original city.

What is the other team?
                I just read about that last week. Can't answer without looking it up, so I'm leaving.
                Administrator

Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage

Lupus Awareness

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

• Originally posted by EddieMac View Post

What is the other team?
                  Buffalo Bills

Comment

OK....(at least) one more trivia question till next week:

Of the eight original founding AFL teams, why are the Denver and Buffalo organizations different from the rest?

(ongoing note: if more than one good answer, I CP!)
                    Originally posted by EddieMac View Post

What is the other team?
                    Sorry...posted this recently.

Comment

• Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
                      In this wet he threw for the most attempts, completions, yards, tds, it’s, and sacks.
                      Very productive in his 2nd qrts.
                      WINNER!

More specifically....The second quarter was John Elway’s favorite. He threw 60 career touchdown passes in the first quarter, 61 in the third, and 59 in the fourth. Over the course of his career he threw 120 touchdown passes in the second quarter.

I find that quite interesting that Elway doubled up in the 2nd!

Comment

Sorry...posted this recently.
                        I'll still give lvbronx CPs.
                        Administrator

Lupus Awareness

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

• Originally posted by Peanut View Post
                          I'll still give lvbronx CPs.
                          Hey.....that's up to you. I assume he did not see that question/answer recently.

Comment

Hey.....that's up to you. I assume he did not see that question/answer recently.
                            Probably not. I know I didn't.
                            Administrator

Lupus Awareness

Comment

• Originally posted by Peanut View Post
                              Probably not. I know I didn't.
                              FTR...because this is not important....I posted this question about 2 weeks ago, so when I saw it again (from EMac) I thought I'd point it out. I am absolutely sure he did not see it, so I thought I'd help out. Because after all, if others saw it, what do they do? Pretend they did not see it? My take is this, if ANY of us knew, we should advise the person who posted, as a sign of teamwork here. I mean,. what fun if we already now the answer......

You said you just saw it yourself....clearly it was not here. Can I ask where? Such a coincidence, I'd like to know the source, given I have been looking here and there for trivia questions to ask.

Comment

FTR...because this is not important....I posted this question about 2 weeks ago, so when I saw it again (from EMac) I thought I'd point it out. I am absolutely sure he did not see it, so I thought I'd help out. Because after all, if others saw it, what do they do? Pretend they did not see it? My take is this, if ANY of us knew, we should advise the person who posted, as a sign of teamwork here. I mean,. what fun if we already now the answer......

You said you just saw it yourself....clearly it was not here. Can I ask where? Such a coincidence, I'd like to know the source, given I have been looking here and there for trivia questions to ask.
                                I read so many things, I don't remember. I'll go back to my usual places and see if I can find it.

I have a Broncos trivia book you can borrow. Seriously, if I find something that would be good for this thread, I'll PM it to you.
                                Administrator

Lupus Awareness

Comment

Working...
                                X