Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bronco Daily Fun Facts And Trivia

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Peanut View Post
    I read so many things, I don't remember. I'll go back to my usual places and see if I can find it.

    I have a Broncos trivia book you can borrow. Seriously, if I find something that would be good for this thread, I'll PM it to you.
    I seriously would like that! As you know, I am not the reason for this thread continuing. I said I'd partner with my pal Lum, but he is extremely busy these days, so I am trying to keep this flame alive. And to be honest, it is challenging finding great questions, those that one can not easily find online. It was much easier asking trivia questions back in the day, when most answers were from a person's memory rather than via google or whatever.

    I've actually been a little vague at times with certain questions, because I feel the questions would be too easy to solve otherwise. My thinking is, if people guess I can at least gauge what clues to provide, to make it fairer.

    So sure...if you send 'em, I will gladly accept them. If I do not use them, please understand.

    Dave

    Comment


    • Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
      OK here is a random one for all...

      How many bricks were used in the construction of Invesco /Sports Authority Field at Mile High?
      130,000......

      Comment


      • Originally posted by lvbronx View Post
        Buffalo Bills
        Winner and ooops if it’s a repost...
        sigpic

        Comment


        • Question:

          According to relevant sources, what trade was blocked by Commish Pete Roselle that had the potential of significantly impacting the future of The Broncos and Raiders??

          Comment


          • Originally posted by CanDB View Post
            Question:

            According to relevant sources, what trade was blocked by Commish Pete Roselle that had the potential of significantly impacting the future of The Broncos and Raiders??
            The Colts trading Elway.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by lvbronx View Post
              The Colts trading Elway.
              WINNER!!!

              According to two people with knowledge of a potential pre-draft trade, the Colts had reached a deal to send the No. 1 pick of the 1983 draft to the Raiders -- only to have the deal blocked by NFL commissioner Pete Rozelle.

              "We almost had Elway, but Pete Rozelle voided the trade," former Raiders personnel man Ron Wolf told The Star-Ledger last week. "We had the trade set up with Baltimore, but Pete wouldn't let it happen."

              Rozelle and Raiders owner Davis spent many years in the 1980s in courtrooms over the Raiders' move from Oakland to Los Angeles, among other issues. Simply put, the two didn't like each other.

              Comment


              • That was never proven. It was just speculation
                "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

                Comment


                • Originally posted by HUMCALC View Post
                  That was never proven. It was just speculation
                  Still I think it fair to ask a trivia question about it.

                  Comment


                  • What one-time Bronco embarrassed himself on The Tonight Show by dancing on top of Johnny Carson's desk? (Johnny didn't look very happy about it.)

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by lvbronx View Post
                      What one-time Bronco embarrassed himself on The Tonight Show by dancing on top of Johnny Carson's desk? (Johnny didn't look very happy about it.)
                      Lyle Alzado?
                      "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
                        OK here is a random one for all...

                        How many bricks were used in the construction of Invesco /Sports Authority Field at Mile High?
                        Originally posted by CanDB View Post
                        130,000......
                        I am not asking for points...just wondering if it's the correct answer.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by CanDB View Post
                          I am not asking for points...just wondering if it's the correct answer.
                          Haha. Funny I saw your post and thought I had better get in there and check...honestly I can’t find the question anymore and don’t have the answer..

                          So.... yes?
                          sigpic

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
                            Haha. Funny I saw your post and thought I had better get in there and check...honestly I can’t find the question anymore and don’t have the answer..

                            So.... yes?
                            Funny! You must be Canadian....

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by samparnell View Post
                              Lyle Alzado?
                              That's correct...good one.

                              You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to samparnell again.

                              Comment


                              • Here's the Back To The Future trivia question:

                                Who was the best Broncos draft pick taken in this year's draft, based on round taken and all other intangibles?

                                I will award points in a few years....or more....or soonafter answers are received, for fellow time travellers.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X