Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bronco Daily Fun Facts And Trivia

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by CanDB View Post
    Congratz FL...hope it wasn't too easy. Then again, you are good at this trivia stuff.

    Adam Pacman Jones!

    Jones has recently signed with and is a cornerback and return specialist for the Denver Broncos. He was drafted by the Tennessee Titans sixth overall in the 2005 NFL Draft. He played college football at West Virginia. Jones has also played for the Dallas Cowboys and Cincinnati Bengals.

    Among his achievements:

    Pro Bowl selection (2015)
    First-Team All-Pro selection (2014)
    Pro Football Writer's Association All-AFC selection (2006)
    NFL All-Rookie Team (2005)

    You forgot TNA World Tag Team Champion in TNA Wrestling
    "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

    Comment


    • Originally posted by HUMCALC View Post
      You forgot TNA World Tag Team Champion in TNA Wrestling
      I know....wasn't sure how much I could offer before someone guessed correctly. Turns out, FL had more clues then he needed already!

      Always the problem, trying to figure out what might take more than a few guesses to get, versus not more than a day or so of attempts. And you know the other issue....one can google almost anything in seconds these days.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by CanDB View Post
        I know....wasn't sure how much I could offer before someone guessed correctly. Turns out, FL had more clues then he needed already!

        Always the problem, trying to figure out what might take more than a few guesses to get, versus not more than a day or so of attempts. And you know the other issue....one can google almost anything in seconds these days.
        Actually we were having the discussion about Pac-Man when you posted the question. It occurred to me you might be trying. some trickery using him. I really didn't know that much about his stats.
        Last edited by FL BRONCO; 08-30-2018, 11:49 AM.
        My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

        Comment


        • Originally posted by FL BRONCO View Post
          Actually we were having the discussion about Pac-Man when you posted the question. It occurred to me you might be trying. some trickery using him. I really didn't know that much about his stats.
          Yes.....trickery. Misdirection at best, hoping folks would be thinking about the past. Then again, Jones is a bit of an open book, and most folks know about his D role and punt/kick return capability. Maybe I out-tricked myself! But you stayed cool, and put 2 and 2 together. Clearly he was the newest Bronco as well.....I think?

          Comment


          • A quickie:

            This player had a royal celebration.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by CanDB View Post
              A quickie:

              This player had a royal celebration.
              Eddie Royal?
              "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

              Comment


              • Originally posted by HUMCALC View Post
                Eddie Royal?
                Not the answer I am looking for. But I will send you some points, given interpretation.

                Keep thinking folks!

                Comment


                • This player had a royal celebration.

                  Clue: He played on the Dline.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by CanDB View Post
                    This player had a royal celebration.

                    Clue: He played on the Dline.
                    Demarcus Ware - He would celebrate by drinking Crown Royal
                    Last edited by ChitownBronco; 09-01-2018, 01:53 PM.
                    sigpic
                    AMPIPE

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by ChitownBronco View Post
                      Demarcus Ware - He would celebrate by drinking Crown Royal
                      Not the answer....but again, and I am trusting you on it, CPs in the mail. It does fit the wording.


                      ANOTHER CLUE:


                      This royal could hit!

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by CanDB View Post
                        Not the answer....but again, and I am trusting you on it, CPs in the mail. It does fit the wording.


                        ANOTHER CLUE:


                        This royal could hit!
                        Brian Dawkins ...
                        sigpic
                        Adopted Bronco - 2017/18 - Chris Harris Jr. # 25 :nono: to every player he covers
                        Adopted Bronco - 2018/19 - Derek Wolfe
                        Adopted Bronco - 2019/20 - Shelby Harris
                        Adopted Bronco - 2020/21 - Courtland Sutton

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Sophia23 View Post
                          Brian Dawkins ...
                          Sorry pal....not the answer I have. Please take another swing at it!

                          Comment


                          • Malik Jackson. Malik means king...and that’s royal..
                            sigpic

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
                              Malik Jackson. Malik means king...and that’s royal..
                              Interesting answer...but still looking for the correct one. Keep trying.....

                              Another clue:

                              The royal played where our guy once played.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by CanDB View Post
                                A quickie:

                                This player had a royal celebration.
                                Originally posted by CanDB View Post
                                This player had a royal celebration.

                                Clue: He played on the Dline.
                                Originally posted by CanDB View Post
                                Not the answer....but again, and I am trusting you on it, CPs in the mail. It does fit the wording.


                                ANOTHER CLUE:


                                This royal could hit!
                                Originally posted by CanDB View Post
                                Interesting answer...but still looking for the correct one. Keep trying.....

                                Another clue:

                                The royal played where our guy once played.
                                Another:

                                Think KC

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X