Bronco Daily Fun Facts And Trivia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
    I know it’s all bronco related but if you needed more material I wouldn’t oppose expanding it to an all NFL teams trivia.

Just to make life easier on you.
    That's been discussed in the past. If it happens, the thread will have to be moved to NFL and Other Teams.
    Administrator

#Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month

#LupusAwarenessMonth

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

I know it’s all bronco related but if you needed more material I wouldn’t oppose expanding it to an all NFL teams trivia.

Thx for that Sam! If the well runs dry, perhaps we can all make a small move to the other place.:thumb:

Comment

• Originally posted by Peanut View Post
        That's been discussed in the past. If it happens, the thread will have to be moved to NFL and Other Teams.
        An update to this.

It would be nice to leave this thread here and keep it all Broncos. We've had a few different people post trivia questions. Maybe we can get more people involved. It is a lot of work for one person.

A new thread can be posted in Other Teams for, well, other teams. If different people post questions, it wouldn't be a burden for anyone.
        Administrator

#LupusAwarenessMonth

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

• I like the thread and would participate more if I could. The nightlife here isn't very exciting.
          :lombardi:2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones
          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Houshmazode View Post
            I like the thread and would participate more if I could. The nightlife here isn't very exciting.
            Thx Housh…..for your feedback! It's been a valuable thread well before I got into things.

And hopefully I, and ideally many others can add some fun into your nights.
            Last edited by CanDB; 11-15-2018, 07:51 AM.

Comment

Hey Sam....if this one stays busy, maybe we can have one in both forums. Thing is, I believe we tried that before, where the person who got the right answer was the one to ask the next question. It was good for a period, but lost some steam. So we'll carry on here, and see if there's a hunger for a broader thread later. Coolz?

Comment

• Originally posted by CanDB View Post
                Hey Sam....if this one stays busy, maybe we can have one in both forums. Thing is, I believe we tried that before, where the person who got the right answer was the one to ask the next question. It was good for a period, but lost some steam. So we'll carry on here, and see if there's a hunger for a broader thread later. Coolz?
                Can, I appreciate you keeping this thread going. It's one of the nicest traditions of the MB. I know it takes effort.

Administrator

#LupusAwarenessMonth

Comment

• Originally posted by Peanut View Post
                  Can, I appreciate you keeping this thread going. It's one of the nicest traditions of the MB. I know it takes effort.

Thanks for that!

Although I was not a regular follower over the years, it has a rich and valued tradition, and was guided by those who have contributed far more than I. But for the time being, I will try to keep up my involvement, and am happy to see as many others as possible chip in at any time. Some folks have a lot of better trivia than I, and to be honest, makes it fun trying to solve their questions.

Lets keep it rolling!:thumb:

Comment

• Who was credited with being the first person to create a design for NFL helmets?

Comment

• Originally posted by lvbronx View Post
                      Who was credited with being the first person to create a design for NFL helmets?
                      George Barclay?

Comment

• Originally posted by lvbronx View Post
                        Who was credited with being the first person to create a design for NFL helmets?
                        Fred Gehrke, a halfback for the Los Angeles Rams, began painting a horn design on all of the Rams' helmets in 1948
                        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
                          Fred Gehrke, a halfback for the Los Angeles Rams, began painting a horn design on all of the Rams' helmets in 1948
                          Good Show.......
                          My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

Comment

• My answer was clearly wrong (as I thought it meant a design of helmets)...but all in all, not sure how this ties back to The Broncos, unless of course, the answer is a Broncos individual.

Comment

• Originally posted by CanDB View Post
                              My answer was clearly wrong...but all in all, not sure how this ties back to The Broncos, unless the answer is a Broncos individual.
                              He also served as scout and eventually GM for the Broncos after his pro career was over.
                              My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

Comment

• Originally posted by FL BRONCO View Post
                                He also served as scout and eventually GM for the Broncos after his pro career was over.
                                Thx for that....now it makes total sense.

Comment

Working...
                                X