Bronco Daily Fun Facts And Trivia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question:

Which current Bronco was named the most attractive player in the NFL, in 2017, via a survey by an American Corporation? (Please be specific in terms of who selected him, in case there is more than one answer.)

Comment

• Originally posted by CanDB View Post
      Question:

Which current Bronco was named the most attractive player in the NFL, in 2017, via a survey by an American Corporation? (Please be specific in terms of who selected him, in case there is more than one answer.)
      Need a clue?

Comment

Question:

I'll take a wild guess...Von Miller and Old Spice.

Comment

• Originally posted by lvbronx View Post
          I'll take a wild guess...Von Miller and Old Spice.
          Not the answer I was looking for....but if Von was described that way, via survey in 2017, I'm good.

Comment

Question:

I want to say it was Emmanuel Sanders, Aj Derby, and Demarcus Ware. I vaguely remember the fanatic talking about them prior to ware retiring.

Can’t tell you why however it was most likely a fan poll among the female gender
            Last edited by Sam_Z; 03-10-2019, 01:11 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
              I want to say it was Aj Derby, i vaguely remember the fanatic talking about him and DeMarcus Ware prior to ware retiring.

Can’t tell you why however it was most likely a fan poll among the female gender. Lol
              Those also sound like possible choices, but not the answer(s) I am looking for. Again, if you can provide any support info, you split the prize!!:thumb:

Comment

Those also sound like possible choices, but not the answer(s) I am looking for. Again, if you can provide any support info, you split the prize!!:thumb:
                Lol what type of support info will do?

I’m just going off a vague memory lol but I think Will parks was included in that group but I’m not sure at this point there’s been a lot of ball games and barbecues/hotdogs and beer since then!
                Last edited by Sam_Z; 03-10-2019, 01:18 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
                  Lol what type of support info will do?

I’m just going off a vague memory lol but I think Will parks was included in that group but I’m not sure at this point there’s been a lot of ball games and barbecues/hotdogs and beer since then!
                  Oh I just meant some type of link that verifies that a Bronco was chosen, via survey, as the most attractive player. Nothing too much. But thanks for the effort pal!

Comment

• I was thinking of a clue, but because I have stated that it's a current Bronco, I think that narrows it to a reasonable number. If no one can match my answer, I will add a clue tomorrow.

Comment

• Joe Flacco by Fanatics
                      My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

Comment

• Originally posted by FL BRONCO View Post
                        Joe Flacco by Fanatics
                        WINNER!!! (You are quite good at this stuff, FL!)

Though some of us may not think of Joe Flacco in that way....in a survey by Fanatics, in January 2017, Flacco was elected as the most attractive player in the NFL.

Which makes me think that a lot of folks who have issues with Joe, or never thought of him being that good, have missed the boat. When you look at the records, he has many:
                        - First rookie quarterback to win two playoff games
                        - Most wins by a quarterback in first seven seasons: 72 (regular season only)
                        - Second-most combined regular and postseason wins in first three years as a quarterback: 36 (tied with Dan Marino)
                        - First quarterback to start and win a playoff game in each of his first five seasons (Russell Wilson tied record)
                        - Most touchdowns in a postseason: 11 (tied with Joe Montana and Kurt Warner)
                        - Most touchdowns without an interception in a postseason: 11 (tied with Joe Montana)
                        - First quarterback to have a passer rating over 100 in all four games of a single postseason
                        - Most consecutive playoff games with at least two passing touchdowns: 8
                        - Most consecutive playoff games with at least three passing touchdowns: 3 (tied with Bernie Kosar, Kurt Warner, and Aaron Rodgers)
                        - Most consecutive road playoff games with at least one passing touchdown: 7 (tied with Donovan McNabb and Brett Favre)
                        - Most consecutive road playoff games with at least two passing touchdowns: 5
                        - Fastest quarterback to record five touchdowns in a game: 16:03
                        - Most road playoff wins for a quarterback: 7

Lets not forget MVP Super Bowl Champ, and Pepsi NFL Rookie Of The Year

I guess the dude has done ok!!!

(and yes, lets not forget the payday stuff!!)

Comment

• Originally posted by FL BRONCO View Post
                          Joe Flacco by Fanatics
                          Technically not a bronco yet... not until wed...
                          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
                            Well.....I thought it was ok to project, given how much we've all talked about the deal. Just a fun thread, and FL did answer it.

Comment

• Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
                              Lol that’s what I was thinking but it was some good trivia because is stumped all of us

Comment

WINNER!!! (You are quite good at this stuff, FL!)

Though some of us may not think of Joe Flacco in that way....in a survey by Fanatics, in January 2017, Flacco was elected as the most attractive player in the NFL.

Which makes me think that a lot of folks who have issues with Joe, or never thought of him being that good, have missed the boat. When you look at the records, he has many:
                                - First rookie quarterback to win two playoff games
                                - Most wins by a quarterback in first seven seasons: 72 (regular season only)
                                - Second-most combined regular and postseason wins in first three years as a quarterback: 36 (tied with Dan Marino)
                                - First quarterback to start and win a playoff game in each of his first five seasons (Russell Wilson tied record)
                                - Most touchdowns in a postseason: 11 (tied with Joe Montana and Kurt Warner)
                                - Most touchdowns without an interception in a postseason: 11 (tied with Joe Montana)
                                - First quarterback to have a passer rating over 100 in all four games of a single postseason
                                - Most consecutive playoff games with at least two passing touchdowns: 8
                                - Most consecutive playoff games with at least three passing touchdowns: 3 (tied with Bernie Kosar, Kurt Warner, and Aaron Rodgers)
                                - Most consecutive road playoff games with at least one passing touchdown: 7 (tied with Donovan McNabb and Brett Favre)
                                - Most consecutive road playoff games with at least two passing touchdowns: 5
                                - Fastest quarterback to record five touchdowns in a game: 16:03
                                - Most road playoff wins for a quarterback: 7

Lets not forget MVP Super Bowl Champ, and Pepsi NFL Rookie Of The Year

I guess the dude has done ok!!!

(and yes, lets not forget the payday stuff!!)
                                I suddenly like him a lot better! :thumb:
                                [sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X