X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by FL BRONCO View Post
    Ray Crocket?
    WINNER!!

​Donald Ray Crockett played for 14 seasons (1989-2002). He was a playmaking cornerback, totaling 36 interceptions, 15.5 sacks and scoring five touchdowns. He won back-to-back Super Bowls with the Broncos and earned an All-Pro nod while playing for the Lions in 1991. He is a member of the 50th Anniversary Teams for both the Lions and the Broncos.

Comment

• The Lions have anniversary teams?
      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
        The Lions have anniversary teams?
        Are you suggesting that they may not be relevant??

Comment

Right!

I don’t care what anyone says, Stafford IMO is an NFL QB but even with him they’re too ignorant to ever be relevant!
          Last edited by Sam_Z; 01-29-2020, 05:06 PM.

Comment

Cmon DB, give them and their fans a break. Theyare the Lions.
            Heck the Browns have had more success.
            Last edited by FL BRONCO; 01-29-2020, 05:58 PM.
            My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

Comment

• I'll put one up here just to keep things going if that's okay with you all?

What Bronco received death threats while playing in Super Bowl 12 against the Cowgirls?

Comment

• My little triva fact...probably has already been posted but damn sure worth a repost.....

The Broncos won the first-ever AFL game over the Boston Patriots 13–10, on September 9, 1960.
                [URL=http://s93.photobucket.com/user/Saddletramp69/media/asdf.jpg.html][/URL
                Adopted player Lindsey

Comment

• Originally posted by East Coast Fan View Post
                  I'll put one up here just to keep things going if that's okay with you all?

What Bronco received death threats while playing in Super Bowl 12 against the Cowgirls?
                  Lyle Alzado??
                  sigpic
                  AMPIPE

Comment

I'll put one up here just to keep things going if that's okay with you all?

Jon Keyworth - the fullback
                    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by ChitownBronco View Post
                      Lyle Alzado??
                      No but VERY close!

Comment

• Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
                        Jon Keyworth - the fullback
                        Not the one I was thinking of, but I do seem to recall Keyworth getting death threats too.

Comment

• Rubin Carter?

Comment

Not the one I was thinking of, but I do seem to recall Keyworth getting death threats too.
                            Jon Keyworth had death threats during that SB. To the point that if I remember correctly he practiced with his team and played but did not participate in any public activities. That is who I thought you were talking about.

Nice Job Em cps
                            Last edited by FL BRONCO; 01-30-2020, 06:10 PM.
                            My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

Comment

• Originally posted by CanDB View Post
                              Rubin Carter?
                              That's it! He was having a great day against Dallas in that game and some clown called in a death threat against him. He used to like to walk on the sidelines during the game so when he walked during that game they had defensive line coach Stan Jones walk with him! They didn't tell him about the threat until after the game.

Comment

• Originally posted by FL BRONCO View Post
                                Jon Keyworth had death threats during that SB. To the point that if I remember correctly he practiced with his team and played but did not participate in any public activities. That is who I thought you were talking about.

Nice Job Em cps
                                The running theory wit( the death threats was that he was accidentally dialed at the hotel when they gave the caller the fullback not the quarterback ... he was a tiny piece of the team so the threats made no sense.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X