Bronco Daily Fun Facts And Trivia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by East Coast Fan View Post
    That's it! He was having a great day against Dallas in that game and some clown called in a death threat against him. He used to like to walk on the sidelines during the game so when he walked during that game they had defensive line coach Stan Jones walk with him! They didn't tell him about the threat until after the game.
    Interesting!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Taos_Broncomaniac View Post
      Reminds me of a Ron White joke about how many bouncers it was going to take to whip him.

"But I know how may they were going to use..." All of them!

Alas, the off season is upon us.
      Hey pal....just read a local paper story, between 2 of our sports writers. They go off tangent for interest sake, and one mentioned the ski resorts in New Mexico, including Taos, which he described as easily his favourite resort in North America. He portrays it as a hip/cool place. So I looked up your town and all, and I get a sense of a very nice place to live. Makes sense....you're a cool dude !:thumb:
      Last edited by CanDB; 02-01-2020, 04:40 PM.

Comment

• This one is cryptic/math, let's see how it goes.

N + 1 = INTs

Who am I?

Comment

• Steve Foley....who wore #43, and had 44 pics. Therefore N + 1 = 44

Comment

• Originally posted by CanDB View Post
            Steve Foley....who wore #43, and had 44 pics. Therefore N + 1 = 44
            That's correct. I wasn't sure if that was too hard or too easy...and there could be someone else that I don't know about.

Comment

• Originally posted by lvbronx View Post
              That's correct. I wasn't sure if that was too hard or too easy...and there could be someone else that I don't know about.
              I thought it was a neat quiz, but because I got it, it must have been easy!!!

Keep 'em coming!!

Comment

• Back in the mid 1980s the Broncos had a guy that tested player reflexes. What player had the fastest reaction time (as of this point in time, about 1985) in Bronco history.

Hints:

He's a well-known Bronco that played sometime between 1970-1985.

You probably wouldn't think of him as having the fastest reflexes.

Comment

Back in the mid 1980s the Broncos had a guy that tested player reflexes. What player had the fastest reaction time (as of this point in time, about 1985) in Bronco history.

Hints:

Dave Studdard
                  sigpic
                  AMPIPE

Comment

• Wild guess (if not Studdard)...Rich Karlis

Comment

Back in the mid 1980s the Broncos had a guy that tested player reflexes. What player had the fastest reaction time (as of this point in time, about 1985) in Bronco history.

Hints:

Rubin Carter...

Jk

I’m guessing Richard Samuel Jackson?

Comment

• No one got it yet.

Another hint...he's an offensive player.

Comment

• I'm going with one of my all time favs...Keith Bishop.

Comment

• Craig Morton had the quickest recorded reflexes at that time, and may have also had the slowest 40 time on the team then. I think it was something like he could react in .22 seconds and the average human was .76 seconds.

I remember this because I always thought it was an underrated stat.

Comment

• Which college produces the most drafted Broncos?
                              sigpic
                              AMPIPE

Comment

• Originally posted by ChitownBronco View Post
                                Which college produces the most drafted Broncos?
                                I think it was CU at one time, not sure if it still is?

Comment

Working...
                                X