Bronco Daily Fun Facts And Trivia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by lvbronx View Post
    I think I may have it...is he "finger licking good"?
    You means Sanders? I am not sure who it is otherwise....but Sanders is not the answer.

Comment

• As a reminder....looking for the 2nd most postseason games as a player in a Broncos uniform. Not games played on other teams.

Comment

• Dennis Smith?
        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by CanDB View Post
          You means Sanders? I am not sure who it is otherwise....but Sanders is not the answer.
          Tyrone "Chicken" Braxton....

Comment

Tyrone "Chicken" Braxton....
            WINNER!!

Tyrone Scott Braxton played Safety for the Denver Broncos for most of his career from 1987 to 1999. Braxton played in four Super Bowls with the Broncos, and won 2 NFL championship rings in Super Bowl XXXII & III. Braxton also played one season with the Miami Dolphins in 1994 and was a one time Pro Bowler in 1996, a season in which he led the NFL in interceptions with nine.

Braxton is 2nd only to John Elway, with 17 postseason appearances as a Broncos player. Elway had 22.

Comment

What former DB played in 17 playoff games for the Broncos and had the nickname "Chicken"?

Comment

• In their 1997-season AFC Championship Game at Pittsburgh’s Three Rivers Stadium, The Broncos achieved something that, 10 other times, they have failed to do. I will need statistical proof of your answer, because this could be viewed in many ways. Clues will come as necessitated. (I know, I like to mess with stuff!!)
                Last edited by CanDB; 02-08-2020, 12:28 PM.

Comment

What former DB played in 17 playoff games for the Broncos and had the nickname "Chicken"?
                  Ha ha...when I looked up Denver Broncos and Finger Licking Good, it gave me this...

https://www.rotoviz.com/2017/08/sand...erbroncos-com/

Comment

In their 1997-season AFC Championship Game at Pittsburgh’s Three Rivers Stadium, The Broncos achieved something that, 10 other times, they have failed to do. I will need statistical proof of your answer, because this could be viewed in many ways. Clues will come as necessitated. (I know, I like to mess with stuff!!)
                    just in case folks didn't see this, between posts.

Comment

just in case folks didn't see this, between posts.
                      Rush for over 100 yards with Davis having 139 yards?
                      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
                        Rush for over 100 yards with Davis having 139 yards?
                        Sorry DB,,,,not the answer I have, but if you can verify that 10 other times we did not, I'm good for giving points.

Comment

• Regarding playoff games only or all games after that game?
                          Utah Bronco Freak

Comment

• Originally posted by jazzbodog View Post
                            Regarding playoff games only or all games after that game?
                            Sorry (good question), it's only to do with postseason play. And a clue......it would not be relevant many years ago, given what I would call 'improvements in technology'.

Comment

• Win a playoff game under 3 hours?

2 hours 59 minutes.
                              Utah Bronco Freak

Comment

• Originally posted by jazzbodog View Post
                                Win a playoff game under 3 hours?

2 hours 59 minutes.
                                Interesting...but not what I have. Need something with1 success and 10 non successes.

Clue, not all stadiums are the same.

Comment

Working...
                                X