• Show
Clear All

• CanDB
    replied
    Originally posted by Shiz View Post
    1-wr
    2-de
    3-cb
    Sorry pal, but this is only for positions on O.

Leave a comment:

• Shiz
    replied
    1-wr
    2-de
    3-cb

Leave a comment:

• CanDB
    replied
    Originally posted by beastlyskronk View Post
    So OT counts as one position or do you want LT and RT specifically? And I’m assuming UDFAs don’t count towards these numbers?
    Should have been more specific. That's the trouble with my home made trivia!!

Here are the choices on O:

QB, RB, WR, T, G, C, TE

And only talking Unrestricted, not UDFAs.

Leave a comment:

• beastlyskronk
    replied
    Originally posted by CanDB View Post
    Sorry....I meant, name the positions we signed the most frequently in Unrestricted FA. For example, lets just assume it was D. The correct answer might be:

1 - ILB
    2 - DT
    3 - CB

This would mean that we have gone after and thereby signed ILBs the most since inception in 1993, followed by DTs and CBs. It is strictly a total count of players we have chosen, by position.
    So OT counts as one position or do you want LT and RT specifically? And I’m assuming UDFAs don’t count towards these numbers?

Leave a comment:

• CanDB
    replied
    Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
    Top 3 based on what?

Salary spent on the position?
    Number of players signed at the position?
    Most productive in terms of winning and pro bowls?
    Sorry....I meant, name the positions we signed the most frequently in Unrestricted FA. For example, lets just assume it was D. The correct answer might be:

1 - ILB
    2 - DT
    3 - CB

This would mean that we have gone after and thereby signed ILBs the most since inception in 1993, followed by DTs and CBs. It is strictly a total count of players we have chosen, by position.

Leave a comment:

• DenverBlood
    replied
    Lets Talk O....

Since its inception in 1993, what are the top 3 Offensive positions that The Broncos have signed in Unrestricted Free Agency? To get the final answer, you must correctly identify the #1 signed position, along with the other two (even if the 2nd and 3rd are in reverse).

Please only make one full guess at a time.:thumb:
    Top 3 based on what?

Salary spent on the position?
    Number of players signed at the position?
    Most productive in terms of winning and pro bowls?

Leave a comment:

• CanDB
    replied
    Lets Talk O....

Since its inception in 1993, what are the top 3 Offensive positions that The Broncos have signed in Unrestricted Free Agency? To get the final answer, you must correctly identify the #1 signed position, along with the other two (even if the 2nd and 3rd are in reverse).

Please only make one full guess at a time.:thumb:
    Last edited by CanDB; 02-20-2020, 04:51 PM.

Leave a comment:

• beastlyskronk
    replied
    Holy cow. I knew that was the answer and that the total was in the hundreds. But I didn’t know exactly how low. I was thinking in the 6-700 yard range not 300’s. But I remember that season well because we had an insane amount of injuries that season.

It makes sense his totals were that low because wasn’t it over halfway through the season before he became the starter? And I feel like I remember he also went down before seasons end.
    Yeah Hillis only made it 3 or 4 games before tearing his hamstring. I remember a chunky Tatum Bell running all over the Chargers. First time I had seen a shotgun toss in a long time

Leave a comment:

• CanDB
    replied
    Holy cow. I knew that was the answer and that the total was in the hundreds. But I didn’t know exactly how low. I was thinking in the 6-700 yard range not 300’s. But I remember that season well because we had an insane amount of injuries that season.

It makes sense his totals were that low because wasn’t it over halfway through the season before he became the starter? And I feel like I remember he also went down before seasons end.
    When I saw the stat I just had to get it in here! What's also interesting is that 5 players could have been the team leader that year, and 3 other than Hillis, could have done it by just having one improved game! Sure, Bell was 94 yards short, but heck, that's not a big gap.

Here's the totals:

Hillis 343
    Pittman 320
    Young 303
    Bell 249

and even Jay Cutler was in the race, with 200!
    Last edited by CanDB; 02-19-2020, 07:35 AM.

Leave a comment:

• DenverBlood
    replied
    WINNER!!!

In 2008, Peyton Hillis led The Broncos with 343 yards rushing, which makes him the lowest yearly rushing leader in Broncos history. He edged out Gerald Willhite who led the team with just 347 yards in 1982.

But in 2008, The Broncos finished 12th in rushing, with 1,862 yards, as they employed a committee backfield, including Hillis, Michael Pittman, Selvin Young and Tatum Bell.

Leave a comment:

• CanDB
    replied
    Lead rusher on the team for a season which was the least amount of yards in franchise history for a Broncos leading rusher?
    WINNER!!!

In 2008, Peyton Hillis led The Broncos with 343 yards rushing, which makes him the lowest yearly rushing leader in Broncos history. He edged out Gerald Willhite who led the team with just 347 yards in 1982.

But in 2008, The Broncos finished 12th in rushing, with 1,862 yards, as they employed a committee backfield, including Hillis, Michael Pittman, Selvin Young and Tatum Bell.

Leave a comment:

• DenverBlood
    replied
    Lead rusher on the team for a season which was the least amount of yards in franchise history for a Broncos leading rusher?
    Last edited by DenverBlood; 02-18-2020, 07:20 PM.

Leave a comment:

• CanDB
    replied
    Originally posted by beastlyskronk View Post
    Hmm my other guess was rumored affairs with the head coach’s wife but I don’t think Wilhite did that.

Most yards from scrimmage without a fumble?
    Again, a good guess, but I can not verify if that's historically unique.

Double dipping on clue: It's an annual stat, by one player, that is linked to the Broncos annual stat of the same category. Most but least, relative to history.

Leave a comment:

• beastlyskronk
    replied
    Sorry pal. Keep trying. Unless you can verify the specifics of course.

CLUE:

This is an annual type stat.
    Hmm my other guess was rumored affairs with the head coach’s wife but I don’t think Wilhite did that.

Most yards from scrimmage without a fumble?

Leave a comment:

• CanDB
    replied
    One more clue.....more likely to happen with a committee

Leave a comment:

Working...
X