Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey all been lovin the Bronc's since 98-99 era (when I first started getting into football) and of course John Elway owning some games and winnin it all...

I live in St. Louis, and the Rams suck I know... I make fun of all the rams fans here...
    Sept. 10, 2006, [email protected] 10-18, Sept. 28, 2008, [email protected] 19-33, Nov. 16, 2014, [email protected] 7-22 <--Broncos games I've attended

Originally posted by ozzies94ta
    Hey all been lovin the Bronc's since 98-99 era (when I first started getting into football) and of course John Elway owning some games and winnin it all...

I live in St. Louis, and the Rams suck I know... I make fun of all the rams fans here...

welcome to the boards...
    I bet you just hated the season opener last year then.....what a let down..but came on strong and let down week..............welcome bud

Comment

Welcome..You will love it here! Its lots of fun!

Comment

it has been so far, as you can see I joined in JAN but havent posted...

Well I been into my hockey and now the post season games are fewer are far betweener I begin to think about FootBall

and broncos9697 the opening game wasnt all that bad on the contrary... I got to go to my first Bronco Game! we did lose yes, but I had a whole section in the Rams Dome cheering for the broncos with me.

I cannot wait to grad from college and move to Co. so I can go to more games!
        Sept. 10, 2006, [email protected] 10-18, Sept. 28, 2008, [email protected] 19-33, Nov. 16, 2014, [email protected] 7-22 <--Broncos games I've attended

Comment

Welcome. Does the "94ta" mean 1994 Trans Am?
          Originally posted by Soldier96B
          i also took a crap and it was orange

Comment

Welcome!!!!!! :wave:
            Tony G

The Chefs

Comment

Anyone else new from the Pac NW?

Comment

Welcome! :wave:
                sigpic

Comment

Hello and welcome.

Comment

:wave: WELCOME - HAVE FUN

Thanks to Bronco4Life and Medford Bronco for signature

Rest in Peace - Darrent (27) and Damien (29

Comment

just saying hey to all the broncos fans

Comment

Originally posted by SeeingRed
                        Welcome. Does the "94ta" mean 1994 Trans Am?

yes it does... had a red 94 ta was my pride and joy, but had to sell it b/c it pretty much fell apart

Comment

Originally posted by ozzies94ta
                          yes it does... had a red 94 ta was my pride and joy, but had to sell it b/c it pretty much fell apart
                          That's a bummer. You'd love it out here where I live...TONS of F-body guys.

Sounds to me like you need to find yourself a nice LS1.

Obviously I'm a Ford guy, but even I am not dumb enough to realize that the LS1 is possibly the greatest push-rod motor ever mass-produced.
                          Originally posted by Soldier96B
                          i also took a crap and it was orange

Comment

now i dont exactly like fox bodies (no offense) but i do know they can pack some power... i just never got into the chrysler lebaron body style...

i do believe your's is quick though, and about the LS1 only one I want is either a firehawk or a WS6...

other than that I want anotehr LT1 b/c they sound better

Comment

Working...
                            X