• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Breaking News-Darrent Williams Case

http://www.9news.com/news/article.aspx?storyid=68829

GREAT NEWS!!!!!!!

Gang members linked to Darrent Williams case indicted

KUSA - 9Wants to Know has learned multiple law enforcement agencies will soon announce federal indictments against several gang members linked to the Darrent Williams murder case.

Local, state and national law enforcement agencies have been invovled in the indictments.

9Wants to Know has also learned federal agents arrested some of the Denver gang members Thursday morning.

Sources tell 9Wants to Know the U.S. Attorney's Office and other law enforcement agencies will announce six sealed federal indictments against several gang members of the 'Rolling 30's' street gang, known on the streets as the 'Tre Tre's.' The gang is linked to the 'Crips' gang which started in Los Angeles, California.

The indictments involve federal drugs and weapons charges. Sources also tell 9NEWS large amounts of cash were seized during the investigation. 9Wants to Know has also learned the indictments were handed up from a federal grand jury.

A 4:30 p.m. press conference to announce the indictments was announced in a press release sent out by the U.S. Attorney's office at 10:30 a.m. Thursday.

The press release says the law enforcement agencies will announce the results of an "18 month investigation into a major Metro Denver street gang."

9Wants to Know has also learned this federal investigation was well underway when Williams, the Denver Bronco's cornerback, was murdered on New Years Day. A state grand jury is still investigating murder charges in the Williams homicide.

The agencies involved include the Metro Gang Task Force, the U.S. Attorney's office, the Federal Bureau of Investigation, The Drug Enforcement Agency, the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms and the Denver and Aurora Police Departments.

(Copyright KUSA*TV, All Rights Reserved)

Thanks to Bronco4Life and Medford Bronco for signature

Rest in Peace - Darrent (27) and Damien (29

Wow, good news.
    *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
    *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
    *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Comment

Great news!

Comment

Awesome.

Maybe we will get some details as to why he was killed.

Was he targeted? If so, why?

Was it mistaken identity?

Was it morons with guns and an anger management problem?

For those of us not in Denver, will someone please post a link or a transcript once a story is available after the press conference?

Thanks in advance.

I stickied it. For a little while anyway.
        Last edited by Jared; 04-26-2007, 01:27 PM.

Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
        You should check these guys out

Comment

Great news!

If they are indeed guilty, they gave D-Will death, and they'll probably get life.

-----
          Last edited by topscribe; 04-26-2007, 01:22 PM.

Comment

GREAT NEWS!!! I am really happy to have heard this. Thanks for posting the article Carol.
            Ready for the friggen season already!

Comment

I'm so happy they finally found these idiots
              sigpichttp://i1303.photobucket.com/albums/...psd7355151.png

Comment

Originally posted by topscribe
                If they are indeed guilty, they gave D-Will death, and they'll probably get life.

-----
                Maybe not Top - This is part of an 18 month investigation, and all along authorities have said they feel the killers were also connected with other killings.

Thanks to Bronco4Life and Medford Bronco for signature

Rest in Peace - Darrent (27) and Damien (29

Comment

This just made my day!!!! Thanks for sharing! R.I.P D-will
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Denver Native
                    Maybe not Top - This is part of an 18 month investigation, and all along authorities have said they feel the killers were also connected with other killings.

So you are saying they wouldn't get life in in prison for multiple murders?

Especially on federal charges?

Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
                    You should check these guys out

Comment

Wow, what great news.
                      ...capture it...remember it...

Comment

Originally posted by Jared

They should get the death penalty if guilty. No need to keep scum like that alive and consuming resources and tax dollars.

Comment

I think he's stating the Colorado does carry out the death penalty, which I'm sure we're all hoping is what will happen here.

Comment

Actually what i think he's saying is they might face the death penalty. Either way, something extremely severe needs to happen to these idiots.
                            "Chillez was right Brock is best champ in the UFC, I Jump on Mir bandwagon and he got crushed."

Chillez won the sig bet. Congrats. Up next for brock? Fedor... stay tuned.

Comment

Thats great news about the indictments- because it should never have happened to Darrent Williams.

Comment

Working...
                              X