Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Foreign Super Bowl being considered?!?!?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't care if they play the game outside the US. I can't afford the tickets anyway. The only real problem I see is with the timezones. I would only wake up at 3:00 AM if Denver was playing.

Comment

Originally posted by rc50cal
      I don't care if they play the game outside the US. I can't afford the tickets anyway. The only real problem I see is with the timezones. I would only wake up at 3:00 AM if Denver was playing.

Wouldn't be too bad that way, a 8:00pm GMT KO would be 3:00pm Eastern (1pm Mountain?)

It's only the Thursday/Sunday/Monday Night Football that keeps me up past 1am over here..............good excuse to burn a day's holidays though
      The Whiskyteers ~ One for all, and all for MORE!!!!

Broncomania Best Foreign Poster
      BFC.........D Will #27.............D Nash #29
      You'll Never Walk Alone

Spiffing sig, MasterShake :cheers:

You know, in certain older civilized cultures, when men failed as entirely as you have, they would throw themselves on their swords ~ The Operative, Serenity

Maybe Slowick should pay attention

Comment

I'm really starting to hate Goodell...
        Only fools bet against Tim Tebow.

Team Tebow #108

Yards, without points, mean nothing.

Comment

I think there would be alot of pressure on congress to look at the anti-trust statues should this happen. While they are trying to expand to outside markets the howl from teams and fans in the US might be more than they can handle.

Perhaps the probowl but Superbowl I don't think so.

Comment

Working...
          X