79.17%
    Desmond Howard
    0.00%
    Rae carruth
    10.42%
    Other
    10.42%
    sigpic

I would say Leaf........they compared him to Manning. He isn't even close to such greatness. Leaf kind of reminds me of Lindros of the NHL......both thought they were the greatest.
    Lindros didn't do all that bad, but he still didn't perform to his expectations. Leaf was just a disgrace.

Comment

Originally posted by westflbroncostud
      rae carruth...didnt even play a game...what a wasted first round pick but weres rick mirer....?
      why didnt you choose other, than?
      sigpic

Comment

Why is Desmond Howard in the mix? Wasn't he a Superbowl MVP?

Comment

Originally posted by The Dark Knight
          Why is Desmond Howard in the mix? Wasn't he a Superbowl MVP?
          no, he was the #1 overall pick by the lions sometime in the early 90s, and wound up in NFLE.
          sigpic

Comment

yea but if it weren't for hi mGreen BAy may not have won that super bowl. Ryan Leaf or Rayenthol! Carruth was a bust at life!

Comment

what about tony mandarich(sp?) or bosworth or andre ware

Comment

oh Heath shuler and hershel walker

Comment

Originally posted by Broncosfreak_56
                  no, he was the #1 overall pick by the lions sometime in the early 90s, and wound up in NFLE.

Umm yes, he was the SuperBowl MVP

Superbowl MVP's

Comment

By westflbroncostud: rae carruth...didnt even play a game...what a wasted first round pick but weres rick mirer....?
                    Actually if you paid close attention he played a season or two and did some things. He was going to be a big player for the Carolina Panthers but he did something stupid. He was great when he played for the Colorado Buffalos.

Comment

What do people consider a bust these days? To me a bust is someone who didn't perform to their potential on the field and was out of the league after a few year. Not because you had gotten hurt or had off field problems that kept you out of playing in the NFL. Rick Mirer, you can't really consider him a bust. He's entering into his 12th year now. Sure he didn't live up to the great expectation when he came out but he was still able to stay in this league. As far as Desmond Howard goes, he was not a bust. He was the Super Bowl MVP of Super Bowl XXXI when the Green Bay Packers beat the New England Patriots.

Comment

Ted Gregory...
                        Ozzy

The "New Black Sabbath"

Comment

Of those mentioned, Ryan Leaf, hands down.

He was supposedly the next John Elway. He was touted as better than Peyton Manning. He turned out to be a headcase, that could not think for himself. He also could not control his temper.
                          Go Broncos!!! - Hosea 10:12

Comment

Originally posted by bleedbluorange
                            oh Heath shuler and hershel walker
                            Hershel Walker gets a bad rap. True he never put up the rushing yardage people thought he would, but when he retired I think he was at the top or near the top of the all-time yards from scrimmage leaders. Of course, I could be wrong and if I am, ignore this.
                            "Oh I Have Slipped The Surly Bonds of Earth... Put Out My Hand And Touched the Face of God"

-Rest In Peace, Darrent & Damien

Comment

Originally posted by spikerman
                              Hershel Walker gets a bad rap. True he never put up the rushing yardage people thought he would, but when he retired I think he was at the top or near the top of the all-time yards from scrimmage leaders. Of course, I could be wrong and if I am, ignore this.
                              No Hershel Walker was the guy, had a great career was great in Dallas sat on the bench in MSP because the coach was pouting. Came back to Dallas after a couple of year sitting on the bench in MSP. And had a great ending to his career.

Moron in MSP could have done something special with this guy. But seems to me he liked the passing game and let the talent waste away.

Either the GM or owner pulled off this trade and the coach was going to show them what a dumb move it was. MORON

Comment

Working...
                              X