Biggest draft bust

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cugel
    Among those you've listed Leaf, by far. How many guys coin a phrase "damn, that team got "Leaf-ed"?!

:p

The Worst Broncos pick was doubtless Rick Croel. #4 pick in the draft. Did squat. Voted "least instinctive player I ever saw", by Broncos LB coaches.

Yes, this was worse than Ted Gregory, since we got a draft pick in return for dumping him on somebody.

As for Tommy Maddox, we got 2 positive things out of that pick:

1. The pick got Dan Reeves fired which ultimately cleared the way for Shanahan to take over (2 years later). We would NEVER have won the SB with Dan Reeves.

2. There was no second thing. Drafting Maddox WAS really bad. But getting rid of Reeves was worth mentioning twice.

:p
    Mike Croel....and he was defensive rookie of the year with 11 sacks.

Comment

ANDRE WARE
      [QUOTE]
      If someone uses one of your quotes, it really means that they agree with it and they're upset they didn't get the chance to say it first---- Dave Navarro 1991

The main reason I don't like the Bronco's is because every time I see their logo it reminds me of my drunk boyfriend who used to write his name in the snow with his urine then belch the letters of Elway's name----- Sandra Bernhard 1993

Comment

Originally posted by THE SHIELD
        ANDRE WARE
        Isn't he your cousin Jaron?

Have a question for me? "Ask AO" A Non-Feedback Thread. You'll be glad you did!

2003, 2009 Fantasy League Champion!
        2006, 2010 Fantasy League Runner-up

Comment

Originally posted by AsianOrange
          Isn't he your cousin Jaron?

Brother, actually!
          [QUOTE]
          If someone uses one of your quotes, it really means that they agree with it and they're upset they didn't get the chance to say it first---- Dave Navarro 1991

The main reason I don't like the Bronco's is because every time I see their logo it reminds me of my drunk boyfriend who used to write his name in the snow with his urine then belch the letters of Elway's name----- Sandra Bernhard 1993

Comment

Working...
          X