Jarious is better than kanell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jarious is better than kanell

QB Jarious Jackson is so much better than Danny Kanell. I still can't figure out why Kanell starts ahead of him!? Jackson is obviously more athletic and he can make plays happen with his legs. The only question is his passing. Jackson is a proven passer, he set the record for the most passing yards in one season at Notre Dame. He led his team to the championship in NFL Europe and had good outings in the 2002 and 2003 pre seasons. So why, I wonder, was he cut from the team only to come back and be moved to saftey? I feel that if he was only given a chance he could be great!

Re: Jarious is better than kanell

Originally posted by J.JacksonFan
    QB Jarious Jackson is so much better than Danny Kanell. I still can't figure out why Kanell starts ahead of him!? Jackson is obviously more athletic and he can make plays happen with his legs. The only question is his passing. Jackson is a proven passer, he set the record for the most passing yards in one season at Notre Dame. He led his team to the championship in NFL Europe and had good outings in the 2002 and 2003 pre seasons. So why, I wonder, was he cut from the team only to come back and be moved to saftey? I feel that if he was only given a chance he could be great!
    You are Jarious Jackson aren't you!
    Don't hide pretending to be a random poster.

Comment

No i'm not Jarious Jackson lol

Comment

Originally posted by J.JacksonFan
        No i'm not Jarious Jackson lol
        Liar!

I saw you throwing footballs to yourself in the park.

Comment

Originally posted by The Dark Knight
          Liar!

Comment

I can tell you exactly why Kanell starts ahead of Jariuos... Jarious is a Defensive Back... Kanell plays QB.

Small over sight by a misinformed fan.
            "When Reason Fails... Force Prevails."

Comment

i think you nailed it bronco benny

j.j. is lucky they let him hang around --- but i think we all saw that kanell isn't cut out to be a Bronco qb --- i think thats why shanny and kubiak have more qb's in camp than ever before. i think we are going to see some heated competition for those qb spots on the roster. i thought kanell caved when it counted. maybe he just needs more time. i'll leave the decisions up to shanny and kubiak --- two of the best qb coaches ever.

May God Bless all men and women of our Armed Forces, past and present
              The Only Thing Necessary For The Triumph Of Evil Is For Good Men To Do Nothing
              http://www.navyjack.info/history.html
              My Adopted Bronco is #95 Derek Wolfe

Comment

make mauck the backup dump those other idiots
                Go Broncos, Capitals, and Orioles

Thanks SNK16

Comment

Originally posted by The Dark Knight
                  Liar!

sigpic

Comment

dude kill your post count bumping ....it's old kid

Thanks SNK16

Comment

What even started this thread. JJ was coverted a while back. Deal.
                      The Game Day Thread: Year 17 in progress!!! sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Booher
                        make mauck the backup dump those other idiots
                        Are you sayin' that clown from LSU is a better option than BVP?

Comment

Originally posted by OrngBluRecknCru
                          Are you sayin' that clown from LSU is a better option than BVP?
                          yes

Thanks SNK16

Comment

You're diluted...

Comment

At this stage of the game, Danny Kanell is the best backup we have, he has NFL experience and he has been out of the game for a few years, give him time and he will win a game or two for us. Jarious Jackson is not a nfl caliber QB. Bradlee Van Pelt has more raw talent then Matt Mauck but if i had to start someone tomorrow it would be Mauck. John Quinn wont make the team. Ummmm..... has anyone though of pickin up the phone and giving steve beuerlein a call? Hell at this point somebody call Ryan LEaf or Jeff George (ok, im joking) But honestly our QB situation is not that great.

"OFTEN IMITATED NEVER DUPLICATED!"

"....knee injuries did something opposing defenses could not. Stop Terrell Davis."

"My Last game in a Cardinals uniform, I heard them say...."WE WANT JAKE.....WE WANT JAKE!!! and all the while I was thinking, "I want you too."- Jake Plummer

Comment

Working...
                              X