Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JAVALON DID YOU WEEP WITH SHANNON????

Comment

• After the game, I turned on my PS2 and hit up some madden to blow off steam, but got killed on that. Which reminds me, I have to buy another controller now.

If you take what I have to say seriously, then I'm embarrassed for you.

Comment

• I think aside from Shannon, the only other things broken were pride

Comment

• I agree with the "pride" factor here. I have a 49'ers fan and a Dolphins fan in my office that work with me ( the Fins fan is my boss). Needless to say, even after the 9ers loss, I still took a ration o' crap this morning. What could I say??? We lost to the worst team in Football ( at home ).

Nuff said...

Not as lean & Not as mean.. but damn proud to claim the title of (former) U.S. Marine
          ~DBMAdsf Llaus @T m0 P^~

Comment

• Originally posted by NOLABroncofan
            I agree with the "pride" factor here. I have a 49'ers fan and a Dolphins fan in my office that work with me ( the Fins fan is my boss). Needless to say, even after the 9ers loss, I still took a ration o' crap this morning. What could I say??? We lost to the worst team in Football ( at home ).

Nuff said...

Yeah, I know that pain for sure. I got razzed from last night, all the way up through this afternoon. I caught it from people I don't even TALK to!!! Easy to kick those who are down, huh?

Comment

Working...
            X