Santonio Beard
    4.76%
    Garrison Hearst
    11.90%
    Tatum Bell
    29.76%
    Brandon Miree
    3.57%

i think tatum to and i think its to bad they gave up clinton portis but its good they got baily because that will beef up their defense but now that sharpe retired they need a tight end i think this year is gunna be the year for them if they can stay healthy

Comment

Q

Comment

Originally posted by The Dark Knight
        Q
        agreed...

Comment

Quentin+Tatum+Garrison=Split Carries! Hell Yeah!

Comment

Comment

Comment

Ohh no!! Triplets!!

Comment

Its going to be Q-Ball this year. Hee has all the stuff speed, move, more moves, even more moves, the head start in the sytem, can block, and catch the ball. Does not fumble much.

What else is there?

Comment

starter rb

i think anderson is still in Shanny's doghouse for his shanigans last year and although mike is a bonifide 1000+ rusher, he meagerly signed a contract for fullback's pay. anderson and droughns will be the fullbacks. Q has big game nfl experience. Bell's opportunity will come in training camp and pre-season. i think the job is Que's to loose. on a sad note, we are so deep at RB , do you realise that some of these fine backs won't make the cut. i can think of 31 teams that wish that they have our stable of RBs.
                    Last edited by AZ Snake Fan; 06-30-2004, 08:47 PM.

May God Bless all men and women of our Armed Forces, past and present
                    The Only Thing Necessary For The Triumph Of Evil Is For Good Men To Do Nothing
                    http://www.navyjack.info/history.html
                    My Adopted Bronco is #95 Derek Wolfe

Comment

Re: Denver Broncos Starting Tailback

Originally posted by badintentions
                      Who do you think will start?
                      -the one who performs the best in Training Camp and Preseason.

...strange but true.

Comment

Tatum Bell is decently big (bigger than portis, anyways) and fast. The only other thing you need is knowledge, so if he can learn the system, he'll start, I say.

Comment

I think Q will start the season. He is an amazing back but I don't think he has the size to take hits all season long. I agree with westflbroncostud Tetum will start by week 7. Or sooner if he learns the playbook.
                          Hondas and Broncos make a for a lovely combination!!!! ; )

Comment

i Cant say there are so many possibilities....
                            Mr.Burns- Why Smithers doesnt even know the meaning of the word gay...

Homer: [drunk] Look, the thing about my family is there's five of us. Marge, Bart, Girl Bart, the one who doesn't talk, and the fat guy. How I loathe him.

Homer: I was raised on TV....and i turned out TV

Comment

Originally posted by Hondas&Broncos
                              I think Q will start the season. He is an amazing back but I don't think he has the size to take hits all season long. I agree with westflbroncostud Tetum will start by week 7. Or sooner if he learns the playbook.
                              One more fallacy about size if you look at both of their relative sizes you will note that although Bell is taller of the two he carries the same pounds per inch of height that Q does. So if one is to small or not able to withstand the punishment so is the other.

Name********wght***hgt***lbs per inch of height
                              Bell**********207****71******2.91
                              Griffin********195****67******2.91

Q has the most experience and the knowledge of the play book. He seems to be quiet and unassuming, but has a passion to excel. Probably from being discriminated all his life because he is short. Seems to have the most to gain from winning the competition.

If I had money to bet it would be on Q!

Comment

Working...
                              X