Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by evendelae
    Joke......

And actually, I'm sure people do each other favors. It happens everywhere else.
    Since its a known fact that Shanahan and Fischer are good friends I have no doubt that Fischer gave Shanahan his opinion on Cutler.
    John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Comment

Originally posted by cutlerfan
      Darrell - I gave up on the Titans when they passed on Cutler. I think Jeff Fisher is gone after this year. I am so happy they let Travis go. It was stupid of them and now they know it. The Titans drafted a kid who did not start in High School or College as a RB.

I am all Denver!!
      Uhmm.... Just so you know. They got a great QB last year with Vince Young, I'm pretty sure they didn't need Cutler. It takes one hell of a coach to make a team with practically no stars, to make it 8-8 (or 7-9, can't remember) after such a horrible start

Comment

Dud Adams is a moron.

Originally posted by me_lucky_charms
        I have read in several sources that Shanny & Fischer are very good firends. Quite possibly the best of friends. That aside, do you really think these coaches (Fischer & Kubiak) would be willing to risk their jobs to help Shanahan? At the expense of their own teams. That is ludicrous.

Most times, when a team is significantly under the cap, it is the GMs or the owners putting that restriction in place. Fischer has a lot of respect in the NFL. I have heard that many people cut him slack because he is coaching a team that is horribly managed, yet still doing a decent job.

Is it August yet?
        That's coming from a guy born and raised in Houston. Someone who watched him run Earl Campbell and Bum Phillips out of town to an ignominious end with the 'Aints because they lost the division and AFC Championships to a Steelers teams some think was the best ever to touch a pigskin. Someone who watched Warren Moon get blindsided and cough up the ball year after year because the GM refused to draft a left (or any other) tackle and wouldn't let anyone else either. Someone who watched his beloved Oilers leave town because Adams demanded a new stadium despite the fact he couldn't fill the Dome. I wouldn't wish him on any team, not even the 'Niners or Eagles, but when Lamar Hunt started the AFC the first person he called to buy a team was his good friend Bud Adams, so the guy's not going anywhere soon. Too bad for Tennessee, but hardly Fischers fault. I still think he was a better OC than head coach, but the problem on THAT club is at the top.
        SIGN RANDALL GODFREY FOR SLB AND BACKUP MLB NOW!!!

Comment

Originally posted by TheFuture6
          So are you. 1750 and 16 TD's.
          as are you 1900 and 20 TD's
          white sox are done, broncos looking strong, lakers gonna win it all again.

Originally posted by raylewis52
          you guys are the saddest team in nfl right now! 8-8 will win the west,.thats just a joke. there will be 6-8 teams sitting home with better records,
          smart fans, eh?

Comment

The Kool-Aid stand must be doing big business today!

Comment

id like to hear a realistic point of view from some other teams fans as well, i know one of the charger guys did, but lets be serious.
              So far:
              FA- Melvin Gordon. Brandon Scherff
              1. Kenneth Murray LB; 2. Shenault WR; 2B. Biadazz Center, 3. OT

Comment

Working...
              X