Broncos Fans Among Most Intelligent

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broncos Fans Among Most Intelligent

I was watching the NFL network a couple days after the draft and Mike Mayock and another analyst who's name escapes me now were discussing the most intelligent fans and not Mayock but the other one said it was the Denver Broncos fans. I really do feel we have the most intelligent fans out there and are capable of analyzing situations with intelligence rather then passion, although I'm sure there's a lot of that too. How do you guys feel about this, is there more knowledgeable fans then Broncos ones(stupid question probably ) and how about the most un-intelligent fans out there? Sorry about the lack of being specific on the analyst he must be new to the NFL network they said he was a former player I think and he looked to be in his mid thirties with dark hair if anyone knows his name please share it I've been looking for it for a while now.

me no even speaking english...

how can me be smart fan??

i like watching the colorado broncos playing versus other teams!!!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoCanuck
      I was watching the NFL network a couple days after the draft and Mike Mayock and another analyst who's name escapes me now were discussing the most intelligent fans and not Mayock but the other one said it was the Denver Broncos fans. I really do feel we have the most intelligent fans out there and are capable of analyzing situations with intelligence rather then passion, although I'm sure there's a lot of that too. How do you guys feel about this, is there more knowledgeable fans then Broncos ones(stupid question probably ) and how about the most un-intelligent fans out there? Sorry about the lack of being specific on the analyst he must be new to the NFL network they said he was a former player I think and he looked to be in his mid thirties with dark hair if anyone knows his name please share it I've been looking for it for a while now.
      The most un-intelligent fans out there are....

The WASHINGTON REDSKIN FANS... by a landslide - don't think so? Go read some of their threads on the skins forum

Comment

i have skin...

when i excited it goes red...

sigpic

Comment

Dee-dee-dee!!!

Comment

Obviously Mayock has been reading more of my posts and less of MindField's.

Thanks Mike, I know I'm the best!

Comment

Originally posted by anton...
              i have skin...

when i excited it goes red...

I have no skin,Im skinless

Comment

Originally posted by anton...
                me no even speaking english...

how can me be smart fan??

i like watching the colorado broncos playing versus other teams!!!

Me agree! Me like white horse helmet men. They smash others. Sometimes me wonder why they throw away brown ball. They should keep ball as offering to god. Then god not kill crops.

Comment

your welcome everyone
                  by being a broncos fan i took our intelligence thru the roof
                  sigpic

sig by B4B6..

Comment

Silver and black paint on your face... so easy even a caveman can do it.

Winter is Coming!

Comment

I agree with this absolutely and completely. Its cultural.

Comment

i'd say that we are probably amongst he smartest fans. just because like you said we dont use passion and love for our team when argueing. that is also why i love Shanahan. He is not afraid to make changes and i think that is why i also love the broncos so much they do what needs to be done addressing problems and usually finding a better solution.

on the other hand the most unintelligent fans in my book would go to the bears. they use passion the have for the team to argue why they are the best. I especially like Rex Grossman arguements being from chicago i get to hear a lot of these.

My favorite would be the one started by lovie smith, We made it to the super bowl wit Rex as our QB. Hahahaha i love that, and also the fact that he has been in the league for 4YEARS and nearly everybody considers him a "rookie" around here. oh boy it makes me laugh.

I think if Rex was on the broncos he woud have been sitting the entire season after game 5 or 6. The only games the bears lost were because of Rex Grossman and nobody else and these hard headed fans still stick up for him. Also besides these two things the only other thing they use is the fact that they won the SB 22 years ago which is why they are the team amonst gods. not to mention the fact that they play in what is probably the weakest division in football, The NFC north

Therefor the Chicago Bears get my Vote as the leagues dumbest fans
                        sigpic
                        -------

Comment

Originally posted by DTownNative
                          The most un-intelligent fans out there are....

The WASHINGTON REDSKIN FANS... by a landslide - don't think so? Go read some of their threads on the skins forum

nah... I´d say the raiders fans

Comment

sho man webeez da smart fanz.
                            The NFL being played overseas is a terrible idea.

Comment

Redskins da stupidest. Raiders da stupidest. Everyone but Broncos are bad.

Broncos are smarte2t. Me like foottbal!!!

gO MiKe ShANamAn!
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X