Die Dolphins Die

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Die Dolphins Die

Already a touchdown? if griese keeps us out of another playoff, i will spontaneously combust.
    Orange/Blue Girl in L.A.

Re: Die Dolphins Die

Originally posted by orang/blu in LA
    Already a touchdown? if griese keeps us out of another playoff, i will spontaneously combust.
    You and me both. Where's the old Griese we all know and love?
    "You can't take the sky from me..."
    ------
    "You can't shake the Devil's hand and say you're only kidding"

Comment

yeah... please come back old griese, please come back.... show the dolphins what you CAN'T do....
      Orange/Blue Girl in L.A.

Comment

What the Hell...

Are the Dolphins wearing our old uniforms?

Comment

Originally posted by orang/blu in LA
          yeah... please come back old griese, please come back.... show the dolphins what you CAN'T do....
          now do you see what it has come to, we should not have to sit here & hope other teams lose if we take care of our own dam business!!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BroncosFanInPA
            now do you see what it has come to, we should not have to sit here & hope other teams lose if we take care of our own dam business!!
            That's true. But we didn't. So now we have to sit here and hope other teams lose.
            ------

Comment

unfortunately, i think this just comes with being a good team in the AFC.
              Orange/Blue Girl in L.A.

Comment

Originally posted by Javalon
                That's true. But we didn't. So now we have to sit here and hope other teams lose.
                well i turned it off so you'll have to keep me informed, i just can't watch anymor today, i'm done
                sigpic

Comment

oh good lord... they're supposed to beat the dolphins with a Hasslef**k in? lordy. i hope that Ramsey comes back in.
                  Orange/Blue Girl in L.A.

Comment

Hey, at least Griese is trying to keep the 'Skins in the game.
                    ------

Comment

Hey, at least Griese is trying to keep the 'Skins in the game.
                      can you give an update please i can't watch, it's been one bad day
                      sigpic

Comment

can you give an update please i can't watch, it's been one bad day
                        7-6 Dolphins. They just punted. 'Skins are playing with a green QB but he's looked decent so far. We'll see.
                        ------

Comment

The green QB just threw a TD pass for the Redskins.

13 - 7 'Skins
                          ------

Comment

The green QB just threw a TD pass for the Redskins.

13 - 7 'Skins
                            That Hasselbeck guy is looking pretty good. They always say it's easier to come into the game as the backup than have the defense prepare for the starter. C'mon Griese, show us what you're not made of.
                            sigpic

"Today's the tomorrow that you should've feared yesterday."

Comment

Originally posted by Ohio Broncos
                              That Hasselbeck guy is looking pretty good. They always say it's easier to come into the game as the backup than have the defense prepare for the starter. C'mon Griese, show us what you're not made of.
                              You know, that's part of why Kordell caused our defense problems today. They didn't respond well to the shift from Chandler to a QB that didn't have to use a walker when leaving the backfield.
                              ------

Comment

Working...
                              X