Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Miami wins

and Denver loses!

Another shanahan protege "Griese" almost let us down.

Comment

Originally posted by jafrfiest
      what is the strong point for those broncos? Good game against those mighty bears today!
      Where were you last week? A bandwagon smack talker are you? Figures.

Comment

Miami (7-4)..........Denver (6-5)..........Cinci(6-5)..........Balt(6-5)*
        DAL-L...................OAK-W..................PIT-?.................SF-?
        NE-L.....................KC-?......................BAL-?................CIN-?
        PHI-?...................CLE-W...................SF-L..................OAK-W
        BUF-W.................IND-L.....................STL-L................CLE-W
        NYJ-W..................GB-?......................CLE-W..............PIT-W
        Superintendent Chalmers: "Thank the Lord"? That sounded like a prayer. A prayer in a public school. God has no place within these walls, just like facts don't have a place within an organized religion."

Comment

Originally posted by Orange&Blue
          Where were you last week? A bandwagon smack talker are you? Figures.
          Yep. Some sad souls aren't brave enough to talk smack unless your team is down. I don't mind a little smack from the ones that are also here when we're doing well.

jafrfiest is one of the aforementioned sad souls.
          "You can't take the sky from me..."
          ------
          "You can't shake the Devil's hand and say you're only kidding"

Comment

the only happy news is that I'll be able to watch Miami loose on thanksgiving...Ill give thanks to that
            BRONCOS

Comment

Originally posted by Shady980
              the only happy news is that I'll be able to watch Miami loose on thanksgiving...Ill give thanks to that
              Im with you on that one! (especially since my entire family are cowboy fans )

Comment

Lets go COWBOYZ! Them cowboyz is gon b roundin up the sea cattle

Comment

Working...
                X