What Is Our WR Depth Chart?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Is Our WR Depth Chart?

In your opinion how will our WR depth be set up if all goes well with Rod Smith and Brandon Stokley coming back from their injuries? I know threads have already gone on about this issue, but I want to see everyones ideas in a poll.
    J.Walker/B.Marshall/R.Smith/B.Stokley
    60.00%
    J.Walker/B.Marshall/B.Stokley/R.Smith
    18.18%
    J.Walker/R.Smith/B.Marshall/B.Stokley
    12.73%
    J.Walker/R.Smith/B.Stokley/B.Marshall
    1.82%
    J.Walker/B.Stokley/B.Marshall/R.Smith
    3.64%
    J.Walker/B.Stokley/R.Smith/B.Marshall
    3.64%
    Last edited by mxbronco13; 05-06-2007, 03:10 PM.

Shanahan has already said that Brandon Marshall will be number 2 on the depth chart. And i beleive that if stokely can come back healthy, that he can beat out rod smith for the number three spot.
    R.I.P. Darrent Williams and Damien Nash

R.I.P Sean Taylor

Comment

Originally posted by I3IzOnCoF4n24
      Shanahan has already said that Brandon Marshall will be number 2 on the depth chart. And i beleive that if stokely can come back healthy, that he can beat out rod smith for the number three spot.
      Nothing is confirmed and Shanahan will put the best players on the field, period.

So while Marshall might have an edge come training camp, the job isn't his by a long shot.
      sigpic

:cool: 150 lbs of pure steel and sex appeal. :cool:

D.J. 55's Mock Draft:

:logo:
      Denver Broncos General Manager

Comment

Originally posted by I3IzOnCoF4n24
        If both Smith and S-t-o-k-l-e-y can come back healthy, what makes you think he'll beat out Smith?

Maybe Smith's inability to seperate last year was due to his hip injury. And before that S-t-o-k-l-e-y was never even close to Rod Smith....

I'll take my chances with a potential HOFer at the end of his career over a slot receiver, who's never even been a starter, at the end of his career. Especially since S-t-o-k-l-e-y is the one coming off a serious injury.....

Comment

Originally posted by stnzed
          If both Smith and S-t-o-k-l-e-y can come back healthy, what makes you think he'll beat out Smith?

Maybe Smith's inability to seperate last year was due to his hip injury. And before that S-t-o-k-l-e-y was never even close to Rod Smith....

I'll take my chances with a potential HOFer at the end of his career over a slot receiver, who's never even been a starter, at the end of his career. Especially since S-t-o-k-l-e-y is the one coming off a serious injury.....
          Didn't Stokley start and have a 1000 yard season?

Comment

yes he did, but it will be

javon
            smith- dont count him out yet, 1 year ago he was 1k+, h is ot the kind roll over and die.
            marshall-good but not all the way there,
            stokley.

the only reason i see marshall ahead of rod, is that they want marshall to develop good chemistry with jay, as they are both young, and can grow together.
            So far:
            FA- Melvin Gordon. Brandon Scherff
            1. Kenneth Murray LB; 2. Shenault WR; 2B. Biadazz Center, 3. OT

Comment

I don't think that Stokely would have joined us to be a #3 or #4. So I think it is Walker, Stokley, B Marsh, Smith.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mxbronco13
                Didn't Stokley start and have a 1000 yard season?

Don't think so! That was for the Colts in 2004 wasn't it?

Pretty sure that was the year Reggie Wayne was knocking Roc Alexander's junk in the dirt!

Comment

Don't think so! That was for the Colts in 2004 wasn't it?

Pretty sure that was the year Reggie Wayne was knocking Roc Alexander's junk in the dirt!
                  Yup, it was.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BVP
                    I don't think that Stokely would have joined us to be a #3 or #4. So I think it is Walker, Stokley, B Marsh, Smith.
                    How many games has Stokley started? Why would he pull an Ashley Lelie if he's never been a full-time starter and is coming off a serious achilles injury?

More importantly...Why would you want a guy like that starting?

Comment

How many games has Stokley started? Why would he pull an Ashley Lelie if he's never been a full-time starter and is coming off a serious achilles injury?

More importantly...Why would you want a guy like that starting?
                      He had more yards receiving in 2004 than our #2 guy, and probably our #1 guy. He has proven himself and deserves a chance.
                      sigpic

Comment

J.Walker/B.Marshall/R.Smith/B.Stokley

That's what i'm hoping for.

Comment

i like rod if he comes back healthy to be #3 and could push #2
                          The fool who fancies he is full of wisdom
                          While he sits by his hearth at home.
                          Quickly finds when questioned by others .
                          That he knows nothing at all.

Comment

Originally posted by BVP
                            He had more yards receiving in 2004 than our #2 guy, and probably our #1 guy. He has proven himself and deserves a chance.

Yeah he's proven himself! He's proven he's a hell of a slot receiver....He's never proven he's a starter.

Btw, BVP, save the stats for someone who does get distracted by shiny objects.

Comment

All I know is we will be a terror on offense if we have Rod Smith 3rd or 4th on depth chart. I know he is old but allot of Qbs riight now would love to have Rod Smith on their team.
                              Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

Working...
                              X